4.70 star(s) 94 Votes

EduAAA

Jul 31, 2023
cool, an adult visual novel game based on the story, sex gonna be secondary and vanilla, can't way to read it, I need to know already who was the one that was leaving dna? First gonna watch all the high school musicals films in a row, but just because of the sex scenes Have you found god too? He is risen!

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I just noticed that old saves from where ever you might have gotten the game previously, are carried over into the steam version.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I just noticed that old saves from where ever you might have gotten the game previously, are carried over into the steam version.
Yeah, that's actually a default Ren'py thing based on where Ren'py stores the saves (AppData). And I figure it's better to give players the option to continue with their earlier save if they want to, rather than forcing them to start over.

Thanks for the Steam review, Jarulf!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I left a review on steam (first time tbh, generally I don't bother). At first I realised I had to actually play it for a while again to be able to do it (duh :ROFLMAO: ), but I don't see it after I submitted :unsure:
edit: looks like it takes some time for a review to actually pop up on the page, who would've guessed :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Impious Monk

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
well I left a review on steam (first time tbh, generally I don't bother). At first I realised I had to actually play it for a while again to be able to do it (duh :ROFLMAO: ), but I don't see it after I submitted :unsure:
Thanks Elduriel, I really appreciate it. :)

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Thanks mate. If you need a Patreon refund just message me on the site, I can do a refund no problem. I appreciate the support and glad you're enjoying it!
And as promised, it's done. And I wasn't a Patreon, no worries.
How coincidental that Steam recently added the option to mark games as private haha.

• Red Heart

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Congrats on the Steam release. Despite my hesitation, I just bought it. All I can do is pray Impious Monk sees the game to its conclusion.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Finally... Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Episode Three

Thanks to Impious Monk for the missing piece of art.

*** UPDATED POST 2024-MAR-08***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode Three

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español. Se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú de Opciones.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode Three

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish, but a switch language option will appear in the Options menu.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What is steam? You can just play online the game?
Yeah, agree with Elduriel, if you're not trolling, Steam is like AppStore or Google Play for PC and console games.
Publishing a game on Steam is a great achievement for a developer and allows to introduce and sell the game to the biggest community of gamers around the world.
As for playing online, not sure if I follow.

4.70 star(s) 94 Votes