4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Really good comment, Yossa.

Almost all of the negative reviews Leaving DNA has gotten, whether here or on Steam or some other site, are rooted in the lack of sex. I think part of that comes from players not reaching the lewd scenes that exist (four in story, two in the bonus menu). But also certain players think Leaving DNA would somehow be better if I just took what exists and added more sex. But that's not true.

One thing that distinguishes Leaving DNA from most other AVNs is its focus on character development. This focus has meant that I've taken scenes which players expect to lead to sex scenes and I've subverted expectations by instead using those scenes to develop the characters. For example, MC meeting Sylvia the bartender looks like the player is being introduced to a new romanceable partner, at least a side girl. But Sylvia isn't an LI, and there are actually two different purposes to this scene.

The first is show us that MC is good at flirting with women and will flirt with women he's interested in. This is important to establish because MC's inability to engage in healthy, long-term romantic relationships is central to the story, but that could easily be misunderstood by the player to be caused by something like he's just not good at talking to women or he lacks confidence with women, which is something that players have come to expect from a very large number of AVN MC's. This scene shows that Leaving DNA's MC is good at talking to women and he's great at getting women to be attracted to him. So there's clearly something else going on that prevents him from forming these healthy relationships. (Of course, he's also 6'3" and chiseled--there are multiple ways I establish the point.)

The second purpose of this scene is to establish Jamie's character. Granted, she is a little bit drunk, but her conduct here hammers home both her assertiveness and her feelings for the MC. Also I hope her conduct gives the player a little chuckle. (This assumes the player flirted with Sylvia. And flirting with Sylvia actually does lead to a lewd later on (the teddy bear scene) just not the sex scene with Sylvia the player is expecting.)

Another scene for which I recieved criticism was the scene with Gina in the gym, where she proposes MC meet her for a drink. Players expected to get a choice here: go for the drink with the married woman, or don't. That's what you normally expect from an AVN. But I can't give that choice, nor can I let MC have sex with Gina. It is critical to MC's character that he would not engage in a relationship or sex with a married woman. His response to Gina establishes that he is a man of character with a specific moral code. Family is very important to him. This point is driven home precisely because the player's expectations are being subverted. The reason the scene exists in the game is so that MC can reject Gina. There's no reason for the scene to be there if MC goes out with Gina.

If instead MC does go out with Gina, then what story am I telling? The theme of family is deeply rooted in Leaving DNA, and scene after scene revists this theme. If the familial relationship isn't important to MC, then it would change the way the player views every single one of those scenes. Leaving DNA would be a cheap, inch deep (both philosophically and emotionally) and only moderately interesting mystery story with mediocre 3D renders. The whole fucking point of Leaving DNA is to explore MC's concept of family and his character, not to showcase cheap sex scenes and NOT to get thousands of supporters on Patreon (which frankly would be a futile effort anyway, as noted by Yossa).

(Of course, my supporters did later vote on creating a bonus scene which showed what would have happened if MC and Gina had gone out of the drink. So there's a bit of a have your cake and eat it too going on here, but I don't feel like the presence of the bonus dream scenes detract from Leaving DNA's story-centric approach at all. Considering polling shows that 90% of the players don't even view the dream scenes, their existence has very little impact on the overall player experience.)

This is a bit of an aside, but as for lack of sex with the four LI's, there's already a story-appropriate and character-consistent amount of hookup sex with the ex-girlfriend, Aghavni. There's a difficult-to-unlock-but-still-there drunken hookup with Malena which is very fitting for her character, including the fact that she rejects the MC's sexual advance if her best friend is interested in him. (That rejection has undoubtedly led to many players getting frustrated, but it's a great character-establishing scene for Malena and I'm very proud of it.) As for Emmeline and Jamie, and as for emotionally connected sex with Aghavni and Malena, those sexual relationships will happen when they have been earned by MC, which hasn't happened as of the end of Episode Three. Adding them prematurely would not make the story better. Instead, it would only result in a feeling of disappointment, i.e. "That's it? That wasn't emotionally rewarding at all."

Back to my point, I think that my core audience, while hopeful to ultimately get romance/sex with at least one of the LI's, ultimately enjoys the story without any sex at all. Even for players that enjoy Leaving DNA, this is a relatively small core group who would enjoy it without any sex. But there is a group there. And I think that Leaving DNA, while certainly not the only AVN that doesn't focus on romance/sex, is uniquely situated to test the waters in the non-AVN genre on Steam.

I don't expect the SFW version of Leaving DNA (which will only be made after the NSFW version is finished) to sell a lot of copies. The non-adult VN audience seems to have a very strong preference for Japanese style art. As far as I know, there are no Daz rendered visual novels on Steam that are not adult oriented. If anyone knows of any, please link them. (Summer's Gone doesn't count as sex is planned for Season Two.) But if I can, with minimal work involved, adapt an already completed game to reach even a small audience outside of the AVN community, I see no reason why I wouldn't. It will be nice to make a little bit of extra money from those sales, but I am primarly interested to find out if my little story can still hold players' interest outside of the AVN market.

Sep 3, 2020

Almost all of the negative reviews Leaving DNA has gotten, whether here or on Steam or some other site, are rooted in the lack of sex. I think part of that comes from players not reaching the lewd scenes that exist (four in story, two in the bonus menu). But also certain players think Leaving DNA would somehow be better if I just took what exists and added more sex. But that's not true.

One thing that distinguishes Leaving DNA from most other AVNs is its focus on character development. This focus has meant that I've taken scenes which players expect to lead to sex scenes and I've subverted expectations by instead using those scenes to develop the characters. For example, MC meeting Sylvia the bartender looks like the player is being introduced to a new romanceable partner, at least a side girl. But Sylvia isn't an LI, and there are actually two different purposes to this scene.

The first is show us that MC is good at flirting with women and will flirt with women he's interested in. This is important to establish because MC's inability to engage in healthy, long-term romantic relationships is central to the story, but that could easily be misunderstood by the player to be caused by something like he's just not good at talking to women or he lacks confidence with women, which is something that players have come to expect from a very large number of AVN MC's. This scene shows that Leaving DNA's MC is good at talking to women and he's great at getting women to be attracted to him. So there's clearly something else going on that prevents him from forming these healthy relationships. (Of course, he's also 6'3" and chiseled--there are multiple ways I establish the point.)

The second purpose of this scene is to establish Jamie's character. Granted, she is a little bit drunk, but her conduct here hammers home both her assertiveness and her feelings for the MC. Also I hope her conduct gives the player a little chuckle. (This assumes the player flirted with Sylvia. And flirting with Sylvia actually does lead to a lewd later on (the teddy bear scene) just not the sex scene with Sylvia the player is expecting.)

Another scene for which I recieved criticism was the scene with Gina in the gym, where she proposes MC meet her for a drink. Players expected to get a choice here: go for the drink with the married woman, or don't. That's what you normally expect from an AVN. But I can't give that choice, nor can I let MC have sex with Gina. It is critical to MC's character that he would not engage in a relationship or sex with a married woman. His response to Gina establishes that he is a man of character with a specific moral code. Family is very important to him. This point is driven home precisely because the player's expectations are being subverted. The reason the scene exists in the game is so that MC can reject Gina. There's no reason for the scene to be there if MC goes out with Gina.

If instead MC does go out with Gina, then what story am I telling? The theme of family is deeply rooted in Leaving DNA, and scene after scene revists this theme. If the familial relationship isn't important to MC, then it would change the way the player views every single one of those scenes. Leaving DNA would be a cheap, inch deep (both philosophically and emotionally) and only moderately interesting mystery story with mediocre 3D renders. The whole fucking point of Leaving DNA is to explore MC's concept of family and his character, not to showcase cheap sex scenes and NOT to get thousands of supporters on Patreon (which frankly would be a futile effort anyway, as noted by Yossa).

(Of course, my supporters did later vote on creating a bonus scene which showed what would have happened if MC and Gina had gone out of the drink. So there's a bit of a have your cake and eat it too going on here, but I don't feel like the presence of the bonus dream scenes detract from Leaving DNA's story-centric approach at all. Considering polling shows that 90% of the players don't even view the dream scenes, their existence has very little impact on the overall player experience.)

This is a bit of an aside, but as for lack of sex with the four LI's, there's already a story-appropriate and character-consistent amount of hookup sex with the ex-girlfriend, Aghavni. There's a difficult-to-unlock-but-still-there drunken hookup with Malena which is very fitting for her character, including the fact that she rejects the MC's sexual advance if her best friend is interested in him. (That rejection has undoubtedly led to many players getting frustrated, but it's a great character-establishing scene for Malena and I'm very proud of it.) As for Emmeline and Jamie, and as for emotionally connected sex with Aghavni and Malena, those sexual relationships will happen when they have been earned by MC, which hasn't happened as of the end of Episode Three. Adding them prematurely would not make the story better. Instead, it would only result in a feeling of disappointment, i.e. "That's it? That wasn't emotionally rewarding at all."

Back to my point, I think that my core audience, while hopeful to ultimately get romance/sex with at least one of the LI's, ultimately enjoys the story without any sex at all. Even for players that enjoy Leaving DNA, this is a relatively small core group who would enjoy it without any sex. But there is a group there. And I think that Leaving DNA, while certainly not the only AVN that doesn't focus on romance/sex, is uniquely situated to test the waters in the non-AVN genre on Steam.

I don't expect the SFW version of Leaving DNA (which will only be made after the NSFW version is finished) to sell a lot of copies. The non-adult VN audience seems to have a very strong preference for Japanese style art. As far as I know, there are no Daz rendered visual novels on Steam that are not adult oriented. If anyone knows of any, please link them. (Summer's Gone doesn't count as sex is planned for Season Two.) But if I can, with minimal work involved, adapt an already completed game to reach even a small audience outside of the AVN community, I see no reason why I wouldn't. It will be nice to make a little bit of extra money from those sales, but I am primarly interested to find out if my little story can still hold players' interest outside of the AVN market.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999
Sep 3, 2020
There will be eight episodes total. Episodes Four and Five will be released as they are completed, and Episodes Six through Eight will all be released at about the same time.
besides me being monogamous and liking to stick to one girl for the entire game

I absolutely hate hate cheating,

so when the MC turn down the married woman I absolutely fell in love with this game

just because a woman is attractive and she wants to sleep with you that does not mean you want to sleep with her

sometimes looks have nothing to do with it it's all about the spark

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just because a woman is attractive and she wants to sleep with you that does not mean you want to sleep with her

sometimes looks have nothing to do with it it's all about the spark
100% this I played many paths in other games where i'm not really into the LI but after playing there path they either became my favorite or ended up being a really good character. Same can be said for some that are quick to lewds and I don't really like to have lewd scenes right away.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Completely agreed, a story driven VN cannot have mindless sex scenes. They need to be earned. A question though, i have seen a few novels where there aren't any mindless sex scenes and they are actually good novels with buildups, but it could be a story about MC finding love so he follows a path seriously earns the girl's trust and in the end finally sleeps with her and they have their happily ever after, so this was an example of MC finding a serious relationship which could be a brilliant story but it had only 1-2 sex scenes before the story ended. So my question to you is, 1) Will the MC start getting serious with any of the 4 LI path the player wants to follow midgame? since we are almost at ep4, and then slowly start building a relationship with said LI until the conclusion which could involve a couple of sex scenes with the said LI and the LI playing a important role in how the game turns out to be. OR 2) During the whole game while MC is doing investigations, he also on the side keeps pursuing the LI and finally gets into a relationship by the time the game is about to end? I don't know if i was able to properly explain my question or not, in a gist... will the MC lockdown a girlfriend in the later and closing chapters? Or Early on/Midway and their relationship becomes better based on player's decisions obviously by the time the game ends.
If the answers could spoil any content you don't have to answer. Thanks for your time.:)

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Completely agreed, a story driven VN cannot have mindless sex scenes. They need to be earned. A question though, i have seen a few novels where there aren't any mindless sex scenes and they are actually good novels with buildups, but it could be a story about MC finding love so he follows a path seriously earns the girl's trust and in the end finally sleeps with her and they have their happily ever after, so this was an example of MC finding a serious relationship which could be a brilliant story but it had only 1-2 sex scenes before the story ended. So my question to you is, 1) Will the MC start getting serious with any of the 4 LI path the player wants to follow midgame? since we are almost at ep4, and then slowly start building a relationship with said LI until the conclusion which could involve a couple of sex scenes with the said LI and the LI playing a important role in how the game turns out to be. OR 2) During the whole game while MC is doing investigations, he also on the side keeps pursuing the LI and finally gets into a relationship by the time the game is about to end? I don't know if i was able to properly explain my question or not, in a gist... will the MC lockdown a girlfriend in the later and closing chapters? Or Early on/Midway and their relationship becomes better based on player's decisions obviously by the time the game ends.
If the answers could spoil any content you don't have to answer. Thanks for your time.:)
It's a good and fair question but let's wait and see what happens. :)

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Ocean might have a word with you on that logic. All jokes aside it was a good update. I'm not a fan of episodes being split in parts but I guess other people were probably getting impatient and devs decided to give them something before the mob started with their usual *ABANDONED* tag requests.
Summer's Gone is not an AVN, brother. It is just a VN that has amazing visuals. Nothing more. I know it is super subjective but for me its plot is awful too. I mean who wants to play as an impotent MC? :KEK:

I don't play VNs. So I'm pretty sure there are other rich VN developers, too. But LDNA is an AVN. So...y'know they are completely different things. Comparing their devs doesn't make sense, don't you think? :lepew:

Removing lewd scenes from the game or replacing them with non-porn versions that do not show genitals and penetration is unlikely to significantly change the impression of the game (those who wanted juicy porn have already written negative reviews about lack of it). I think this kind of censorship could have hurt the project if it had been porn oriented to begin with, but this is just a different kind of AVN, the game is not about the MC fucking all the chicks around.

But with a version without lewd content, the author will be able to promote the game to a much larger audience and place it on sites that prohibit lewd content.

However, maybe I'm wrong, and in the next updates Rockford will realize what game he's gotten himself into and fuck everyone, even the judge and jury!
You got me wrong, brother. I wasn't complaining about why this game had so few lewd scenes. I really like LDNA and respect Mr. Impious for his hard work. When it's completed I'm gonna buy it on Steam at once.

I was trying to say that a good AVN like LDNA should have more lewd scenes. That's it. I know this game is not about banging chicks breathlessly, but would it be bad if there were at least one lewd scene for each LI in every episode?

Lots of good animated lewd content with well written plot = making a million dollars a year (DrPinkCake)

This formula works perfectly, and always does. All successful AVN devs used that formula and became rich. If I was an AVN dev I'd use it, too. After all everyone need money, right?

I don't know who Mr. Impious is, and I have no right to tell him what to do. It is his life after all and obviously LDNA is his AVN. If he add more lewd content to the game in next updates he makes much more money.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Summer's Gone is not an AVN, brother. It is just a VN
That I disagree with maybe cause I have a different point of view or opinion but to not go to much off topic i'll use this game as a example. If you took the few lewds there are out of this game that doesn't make it any less of a AVN and make it a VN. Lewds don't make something a AVN any less of an adult game if it has adult themes it just the easiest path to classify a game as such. There is enough adult themes in this game where the A in adult would still stand for adult in this game.

Now maybe from a market standpoint like steam you would be correct as all they care about is how much nudity and the context of such nudity to classify it / tag it as an adult game on their marketplace. But having sexual content or not doesn't make a game any less of an Adult game context of the content matters. Witcher 3 is clearly an adult game with sexual content but there just isn't enough of it to tag it as an adult game for steam.

All i'm trying to say the context of a game matters if the game is adult or not and not if there is lewds or porn. If Witcher 3 was a visual novel without the sexual content that would still very much be an adult game still because of the themes and not because it has lewds or not. This also applies to this game as well even when this dev makes a SFW version to sell on steam it would still be a AVN , there is murder , attempted rape/sexual assault , a court case that is very much adult themed and I think even a backstory of a LI involving rape if I recall correctly( I could be wrong on this one I forget the backstory). I think it be better to say games like this or SG aren't PVN's ( Porn Visual Novels) but sadly that isn't a sub category of VN as far as the community is concerned. So because of that many people automatically think AVN has to have porn or lewds.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Well said. Personally, I love the variety of different AVNS. I see, so many people want incest in every single one, gotta have a hot milf, gotta have a freckled redhead, gotta have harem, gotta have NTR. But me, I like to have different things. I love LDNA for the story and the journey, and the romance. Perhaps, I'm happier because my MC has already had sex with the best girl (Malena), but I'm also doing Jamie & Emmeline paths and they are just as enjoyable.

Too be honest, if this was listed as No Sex, then I would probably have never started it, but the limited sex scenes has not diminished my enjoyment. Besides, if I want heaps of random sex scenes I'll go play something that has that.

It's clear from your comments, that you are putting out the AVN that YOU want to do. Keep up the good work, I'm keen to see how it develops.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Ahh man okay.....you are one of the biggest tight lipped Dev's on here:LOL::ROFLMAO:
He is. :ROFLMAO: But I have seen a lot worse. A lot worse.

While I like to know what I'm getting into too, I'm actually not too worried with LDNA. So far, he's provided choices to avoid anything we want to and there has been no romance/sex forced onto MC. The dialogue pathing reflects the choices we are making in the game (on my paths anyway). So, I'm prepared to allow a little mystery here and enjoy the journey. (at least until he throws an unavoidable NTR at me. LOL. :ROFLMAO: Before anyone gets bent out of shape, I'm joking, I know he won't!)

Reactions: Impious Monk

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Summer's Gone is not an AVN, brother. It is just a VN that has amazing visuals. Nothing more. I know it is super subjective but for me its plot is awful too. I mean who wants to play as an impotent MC? :KEK:

I don't play VNs. So I'm pretty sure there are other rich VN developers, too. But LDNA is an AVN. So...y'know they are completely different things. Comparing their devs doesn't make sense, don't you think? :lepew:

You got me wrong, brother. I wasn't complaining about why this game had so few lewd scenes. I really like LDNA and respect Mr. Impious for his hard work. When it's completed I'm gonna buy it on Steam at once.

I was trying to say that a good AVN like LDNA should have more lewd scenes. That's it. I know this game is not about banging chicks breathlessly, but would it be bad if there were at least one lewd scene for each LI in every episode?

Lots of good animated lewd content with well written plot = making a million dollars a year (DrPinkCake)

This formula works perfectly, and always does. All successful AVN devs used that formula and became rich. If I was an AVN dev I'd use it, too. After all everyone need money, right?

I don't know who Mr. Impious is, and I have no right to tell him what to do. It is his life after all and obviously LDNA is his AVN. If he add more lewd content to the game in next updates he makes much more money.
Well, bro, the misunderstanding was mutual :KEK:

I'm also not saying that porn doesn't sell well. This would mean arguing with the obvious facts. What I don't agree with is that adding more lewd scenes to a game with a good story will only make it better. There's nothing like that imho, and Monk perfectly explained his motivation, why he was quite restrained in adding lewd scenes to the story and why these scenes, if they were out of place and at the wrong time, would only hurt the story.

Please, he has these dream scenes for fan service. For example, they are not very interesting to me; they simply distract me from the main plot. I'm not a monk (no pun intended :Kappa:) so I have nothing against porn, I just don't think there should be a lot of lewds in every adult game. It may be different for you, since you said that you don't play VNs and I won't even argue about the meaning of the letter "A", it's useless. But I like thrilling, exciting, catchy stories that have a lot of drama, emotion and conflict. Pure porn definitely can’t do this, but when added to a good story, it can either improve or ruin it. I've seen many examples of both. But what I am absolutely sure of is that lewd scenes are totally not a requirement for the game to be the way as I described it.

And what seems to me the biggest inconsistency in your conclusions is that you take the most successful example in the niche and draw a generalized conclusion based on its success. It's like saying - if you want success in business, just become the Apple! Well, it’s unlikely that anyone will refuse to have their own Apple, but such a recipe is not very useful, if only because it is simply impossible. Everyone can't become Apple. And if you wear a collared sweater and create rounded ergonomic edges on the stools you make, it barely bring you any closer to Jobs' success.

And if you decided to finish me off with a quote from DPC :KEK: (is this really his quote, highlighted in blue?) then let me remind you of another quote of his:
Story-related feedback/response does not affect planned content. With no intention of sounding rude, players' opinions about the story, who gets screen time, or lewd scenes don't matter to me. Players are in for the ride but not driving the car.
My point is that audiences should let the creators to handle their creations the way they think is right rather than trying to push them into one decision or another, sometimes AVN devs can actually surprise you in a good way.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I will say the sex scenes and slow build does have me a little worried, escpecially only being 8 epsiodes. I like for the Li's to have almost equal screen time and sex scenes(doesn't have to be exact amount just close). And with the pace we are heading, and Jamie being my favorite, I am worried we will have like 8 scenes with Avghani, who is my least favorite, and only like maybe 2 with Jamie, which would feel unfair and not right in my eyes and would leave a bad taste in my mouth with this game and make me dislike it. I just want a equal amount of scenes with Jamie, and not a million scenes with the ex girlfriend or whatever, hopefully it will fine and the way I wojld like eith equality, but I am losing hope, and every chapter makes me lose more hope, when I see the same girls get sex scenss and the one I want I will have to wait till the end to get just 1.

Reactions: MixQQ and Don Sucio

erkper

May 16, 2018
I will say the sex scenes and slow build does have me a little worried, escpecially only being 8 epsiodes. I like for the Li's to have almost equal screen time and sex scenes(doesn't have to be exact amount just close). And with the pace we are heading, and Jamie being my favorite, I am worried we will have like 8 scenes with Avghani, who is my least favorite, and only like maybe 2 with Jamie, which would feel unfair and not right in my eyes and would leave a bad taste in my mouth with this game and make me dislike it. I just want a equal amount of scenes with Jamie, and not a million scenes with the ex girlfriend or whatever, hopefully it will fine and the way I wojld like eith equality, but I am losing hope, and every chapter makes me lose more hope, when I see the same girls get sex scenss and the one I want I will have to wait till the end to get just 1.
Well if you don't like Avghani, you could always choose not to pursue her and get 0 scenes with her. Then it doesn't really matter, you'd not have more scenes with your least fav than your most.

• Angry
Reactions: MagicMan753

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
If Jamie jumped you right away in the 1st chapter - would she still be you favorite LI?
She is not my main LI but nothing ruins character more for me than when a LI fucks you right away without any relation building. Unless it is executed in a way that feels somewhat natural, like some spontaneous drunk sex or whatever suits the character.
As for Avghani, well she is an EX, there is already some chemistry between her and MC, it's only logical that you can bed her early in the game.
Personally my Fav is Malena and I know that we can have sex with her, but I chose not to, cause I prefer some more romantic approach with her, and being rude to Emmeline just to be able to bang drunk Malena in some dirty toilet in a bar (or whereever it happens, I didn't see the scene) just didn't feel right for me.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I get you, but i think Avghani is important for the plot, mainly because she is the one investigating the case so is normal for the Mc and her pass more time than any one, or at least pass a minimum of time for the developtment of the plot.

• Sad
Reactions: MagicMan753

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
If Jamie jumped you right away in the 1st chapter - would she still be you favorite LI?
She is not my main LI but nothing ruins character more for me than when a LI fucks you right away without any relation building. Unless it is executed in a way that feels somewhat natural, like some spontaneous drunk sex or whatever suits the character.
As for Avghani, well she is an EX, there is already some chemistry between her and MC, it's only logical that you can bed her early in the game.
Personally my Fav is Malena and I know that we can have sex with her, but I chose not to, cause I prefer some more romantic approach with her, and being rude to Emmeline just to be able to bang drunk Malena in some dirty toilet in a bar (or whereever it happens, I didn't see the scene) just didn't feel right for me.
Yesh she would be my fav even if she did jump right to sex, cause I still like her look and personality, and I am fine with a little bit of slower build, what I am not fine with is 1 love interest getting a sex scene every chapter, while the others get 1 maybe 2 near the end of the game, I like to have a little bit of EQUALITY between the amount of scenes given to all the love interests instead of 1 maybe 2 li's being weighted more and getting so many more than some others. Like I said I am fine with some build up and story, that is the main reason I play avns, but I just want at lesst some equaltiy in the paths of the love intrests.

Reactions: MixQQ

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Well, you don't have to be rude to Emmeline, you can just say that you don't like kids and she will lose interest in you. Malena is also my favorite and I have two saves for her. With and without toilet sex but on both I'm off Emmeline's route because messing with two best friends and giving them both hopes feels wrong to me.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes