4.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Nooooo, episode 3 finished off on such a good point in the story! I'm going to go crazy here being left hanging like that!!!
Ahhhhhh!

Also, it's really nice seeing a ton of progress through the overarching plot, but it would be nice to see more relationship development as well. Feel like it will be year 2027 before I'm even... *GASPS* Holding hands with Jamie! XD

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Guess Jamie is the end-game for this one.
Why? She had been the friendzoned girl for 20+ years, not gonna change now.

This game should be called: pick your poison. Its either the friendzoned girl, being the rebound of the girl that dumped you, an overly clingy girl or a crazy girl with hentai obsession.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
give me a real life Jamie or Emmeline not sure who id pick both are equally good , for different reasons. But if I had to probably pick Jamie since it'd need a tie break id have use the hotness scale and well if my math is correct if redhead = true hotness * 1000%

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
give me a real life Jamie or Emmeline not sure who id pick both are equally good , for different reasons. But if I had to probably pick Jamie since it'd need a tie break id have use the hotness scale and well if my math is correct if redhead = true hotness * 1000%
you are obviously misspelling Malena. We can totally fix her. Right? :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If it was real life, I would definitely pick Malena. I love Emme and Jamie, but I don't think I could cope with either on a day to day basis.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If it was real life, I would definitely pick Malena. I love Emme and Jamie, but I don't think I could cope with either on a day to day basis.
yeah Malena isn't even on my radar as I could not keep up with her at all. I'm not in shape or athletic at all lol. The most I do is a fast pace walk on the treadmill everytime I watch anime so a few times at least day maybe more haha.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yeah Malena isn't even on my radar as I could not keep up with her at all. I'm not in shape or athletic at all lol. The most I do is a fast pace walk on the treadmill everytime I watch anime so a few times at least day maybe more haha.
Well, death from snu-snu - is a good death.... right? :rolleyes: ;)

Of course we can and we will :cool: Not that there is much to fix, she is great already.

I mean I would also pick Malena, obviously. :love:

But what's with Emme and Jamie on a day to day basis?
Ok, maybe, just maybe Jamie is a bit clingy/possessive (I remember scene in a bar), but she is a childhood friend, it's written in the rules for her to be like this:ROFLMAO:
What about Emme though?

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well, death from snu-snu - is a good death.... right? :rolleyes: ;)

Of course we can and we will :cool:

I mean I would also pick Malena, obviously. :love:

But what's with Emme and Jamie on a day to day basis?
Ok, maybe, just maybe Jamie is a bit clingy/possessive (I remember scene in a bar), but she is a childhood friend, it's written in the rules for her to be like this:ROFLMAO:
What about Emme though?
I love them both for their character in Leaving DNA, but they are not personalities I would gel with in real life. (Malena is).
Jamie yes, clingy & possessive (not overly, and not a problem in an AVN, but, I would find it frustrating in real life).
Emme is too giggly & naive. Her skipping, chattering & enthusiasm is adorable in the AVN, but it would just annoy me in real life.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I love them both for their character in Leaving DNA, but they are not personalities I would gel with in real life. (Malena is).
Jamie yes, clingy & possessive (not overly, and not a problem in an AVN, but, I would find it frustrating in real life).
Emme is too giggly & naive. Her skipping, chattering & enthusiasm is adorable in the AVN, but it would just annoy me in real life.
Honestly I think why I would like Jamie and Emme is cause I feel their personalities are kind of perfect for sweet and caring partner while being wholesome. Helps I don't get annoyed that easily haha, tho I do need to replay this come the update cause I really don't recall Jamie being clingy even if she barley is .

My main issue with Malena if this was real life is kind of how she is strong and independent nothing wrong with that in fact I love that over most other personalities. But the way she comes across feels like I wouldn't be able to keep up if I wanted to with all the things she enjoys. She would want to do things I know I can't do physically or scared to do but would try knowing I can't. Then probably at some point probably would want to stay inside when she would want to do something outdoors lol.

But if she came to a middle ground where she would slow down a bit with all the things she enjoys where I feel I can keep up she would be my favorite most likely. However that wouldn't be fair to her. Cause as much as I tell myself I prefer Jamie and Emme that's mostly me trying to find a reason to not like anyone more than each other cause I like everyone alot and don't want to have a favorite but Malena probably would be mine most likely if I really really had to pick one cause of her personality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: metamorphMP
4.80 star(s) 106 Votes