4.80 star(s) 102 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Jeeez, Impious Monk has 150 paying supporters (5 hundred bucks monthly) on Patreon. Anyone who tells he's a milker is a fucking idiot.
There is nothing to milk, literally: this is a niche AVN only made because its Author feels he has a story to tell us.

Don't give up, just shrug and move forward with your pace.
I don't think there are a lot of people here calling him a milker, in fact most of the thread seems to be quite supportive. Sure there are outliers like everywhere on the site, but this is one of the nicer threads. But also I just ignore the assholes on the first offense so maybe I'm missing some stuff :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't think there are a lot of people here calling him a milker, in fact most of the thread seems to be quite supportive. Sure there are outliers like everywhere on the site, but this is one of the nicer threads. But also I just ignore the assholes on the first offense so maybe I'm missing some stuff :ROFLMAO:
No. I don't have anyone on ignore here, you get the odd complaints about having to choose an LI, but they usually move on pretty quickly. It's one of the better supportive threads around.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Leaving DNA

banner3_large.png

Italian translation by Eagle1900
Game Version: Ep 3version with wtmod koga 3 already included:

Reactions: Impious Monk
May 31, 2024
Just found the game and just starting episode 3. Very much enjoying the story focused style and finiding the mystery engaging so far. Definitely has the feel of a paperback you might pick up at the airport, something I do a lot as I constantly travel. The visuals look beautiful as well.

Going in blind, was all in on Jamie until I met Malena. I feel a switch in focus coming. Definitely looking forward to more.

Reactions: Impious Monk

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Just found the game and just starting episode 3. Very much enjoying the story focused style and finiding the mystery engaging so far. Definitely has the feel of a paperback you might pick up at the airport, something I do a lot as I constantly travel. The visuals look beautiful as well.

Going in blind, was all in on Jamie until I met Malena. I feel a switch in focus coming. Definitely looking forward to more.
Same. Was deciding between Jamie & Emme, until a couple of minutes with Malena. She's definitely my favorite. (Of course, still doing paths for all 3 LOL).

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same. Was deciding between Jamie & Emme, until a couple of minutes with Malena. She's definitely my favorite. (Of course, still doing paths for all 3 LOL).
nope can't do it they are all equal to me but even if I have to pick 1 i'd probably go with Jamie just cause cute redhead but the others are so good id have to find a reason why Jamie isn't better than both Emme and Malena. Only one im not fond of is the ex , not a bad character just not my cup of tea but still playing her path.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
nope can't do it they are all equal to me but even if I have to pick 1 i'd probably go with Jamie just cause cute redhead but the others are so good id have to find a reason why Jamie isn't better than both Emme and Malena. Only one im not fond of is the ex , not a bad character just not my cup of tea but still playing her path.
ha, same, looks-wise Aghavni is probably dead last on my list. Other than that she is pretty cool and I like her. But the others are way more attractive for me. Anyway, I'll play all of the routes, they all are too good to miss out on.

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 102 Votes