3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon_banner.jpg

Overview:
Lecherous Village is a fantasy rogue-lite adventure with a rich story and spicy encounters. Journey forth into a dangerous realm to restore a small village, encountering adventures, battles, and plenty of sex along the way!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: GameBear - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: SAVES BEFORE v0.2.6 WILL CAUSE CRASHES

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

Before the Relaunch

nsfw_screenshot_00.jpg gif_01.gif nsfw_screenshot_01.jpg nsfw_screenshot_02.jpg nsfw_screenshot_03.jpg sfw_screenshot_00.jpg sfw_screenshot_01.jpg sfw_screenshot_02.jpg sfw_screenshot_03.jpg gameplay_screenshot_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I like the setting and the simple idea behind this, a naive girl trying to live her life. The small progression and corruption of the MC, is tasty, some might consider the pacing too slow, tho.
Our heroine is quite beautiful, she is not grossly over-proportioned and looks attractive. :giggle:

This game is not about saving the world or slaying dragons.
Gort: "I'm sexy and I know it."

Last edited:

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
The game is actually great just a a couple of suggestions. It might be a good idea to make skipping a bit easier. You can skip paying on Sunday by not going downstairs and also it might be a good idea of letting the player know that he has seen the full content of the current version.
I did enjoy me some gobo :)

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The game is actually great just a a couple of suggestions. It might be a good idea to make skipping a bit easier. You can skip paying on Sunday by not going downstairs and also it might be a good idea of letting the player know that he has seen the full content of the current version.
I did enjoy me some gobo :)
Oh, wow! Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to fix the Sunday skipping bug. :)
I think I've added few notifications about the current version content, but clearly not enough. Will pay more attention to this as well.
If you could elaborate on "making skipping easier" I would be grateful. Do you mean something like adding more places for daytime skipping or something else?

Reactions: Marcus800

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is a damn good first release. I'm looking forward to updates. My only criticism would merely be a suggestion that someone already made to let the player know when all content has been reached. Other than that you packed a fair amount of content into the initial release. I would also say that I would like to see her with beings other than the goblin. I would like to see her get it on with Keira, the blacksmith.

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
Oh, wow! Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure to fix the Sunday skipping bug. :)
I think I've added few notifications about the current version content, but clearly not enough. Will pay more attention to this as well.
If you could elaborate on "making skipping easier" I would be grateful. Do you mean something like adding more places for daytime skipping or something else?
Haha i didnt make it clear enough sorry, i meant skipping the days. I mean currently it's a bit more time consuming cause of the early version but it might be something to consider.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This is a damn good first release. I'm looking forward to updates. My only criticism would merely be a suggestion that someone already made to let the player know when all content has been reached. Other than that you packed a fair amount of content into the initial release. I would also say that I would like to see her with beings other than the goblin. I would like to see her get it on with Keira, the blacksmith.
Hey, thanks! Word on the streets there might be other beings. Also, rumors are that Keira is there for a reason. I guess we just should wait for future releases.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes