3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
neither futa nor trans content, so tag needs to be removed. quests other then intro can't be fulfilled, so why bother at all?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LecherousVillage-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
stall can't do nothing in game .....most of it is not implemented yet you can't see the Gort scenes that were supposedly added
in fact i see nothing different than the last play through

Tags need to be removed LESBIAN ..........Vaginal sex .......futa/trans

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what is this crap? the DEV is more focused on doing a low-quality-game than a erotic-game.
so I need to go around fighting for some crap rewards, there no levelup (it seems) so Im quite weak,
nothing to buy so I have the same shitty weapon. and I need to repeat the fight over and over for what?
just forget about this crap for now.

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
It seems that the problem you all have keep persisting. I find the innkeeper but he doesn't come into town, the shifting lands are the same, no elite soldiers and no witch either. No store is working and have only been able to upgrade the smithy to level 1 but that's it. Version 0.32 came out 22 days ago and it's priced at $14.95. Does anyone have the newer version and perhaps confirm if any of them problems have been dealt with? Such a pity as it looks promising

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I saw the Gort scenes that were added, but there's still not much here yet. While the game was further along at one time, and the current state of the game is a mess, the map art and gameplay are more distinctive now. Maybe this will translate to a game that's more fun to play than the original was at some point. Most importantly, it feels like this is more of the type of game the dev wants to make, so I can't help but want to wish him much success.

sensualtoes

Sep 29, 2021
So the dev replied to me yesterday on itch.io. Next update (0.3.3) will have gameplay updates for the world map and several new scenes. The innkeeper's quest (Harold) will be in 0.3.4. Some more technical work required before proceeding with the quest line. Thank you HoneyPawGames.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes