3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so 3rd time he remake it.
and its so alpha it should not be released at all.
I mean, I can't use the inventory even if it says to do that to equip a weapon.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I managed to beat the first enemy but i think there is a glitch with the save system because halfway through the battle i reloaded and it replenished all my supplies with the same health as before loading. So I basically got the enemy to half health after using everything and then got everything back with the reload while not losing progress on the enemy.
Good intel, honestly, thanks. That solves at least 1 issue I have with the new version, albeit not in a way the Dev intended, probably. Also there is most likely a way to fiddle with the save and edit stats and whatnot, but I haven't tried yet, wasn't super motivated since I felt like the game just got downgraded in every aspect (performance, gameplay, you name it...)

Reactions: Candy1970

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
No matter how many times I find the Inn Keeper, he never returns to the village. Cannot find the Witch. Neither Quest objective will update. None of the Shops are open to buy anything from and Inventory is not working yet. Is this just the current end of the intro mission or something? How do I progress to the main game, if there is any more than this? Thanks.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Same, can't figure out how to leave town after getting quest to do so.

Equiping weapons is a drag and drop, fyi (for thos asking)
I had nothing showing up in inventory to drop? No matter, too early to be bothered yet, I'll wait for more content to be added.

Reactions: hrhr

kinox90

Sep 3, 2017
A lot of contents has been removed from previous version but I do like the new interface. I will wait next update to see if I support this project.

Reactions: HeroHate

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Game crashes going back and forward to the land to get resources, usually when you walk in to the last slot to return

L0BISTEER

Oct 6, 2021
the game was generally discouraged, as no one has yet mentioned the release of version 3.2
Well, I won't pay anymore, not yet!
I got really discouraged by the game, it's just 3DCG sex, and the dev wants to make a AAA out of it?!
at the level it was at, even a simple renpy did and delivered everything

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes