3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

randomas68

Oct 6, 2022
So I got only single scene by helping Keira from orc and that's it, now im stuck on quest to enter shifting lands. is that the whole content?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LecherousVillage-0.3.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
This is from the dev's patreon, a newer version is out as well:

[Release Notes] Lecherous VIllage v0.3.1

Lecherous Village v0.3.1 has been released and available to Gold and Silver Tier patrons. Check the release notes below.
Release Notes for v0.3.1:
Gameplay:

• World Map is out. Explore the Shifting Lands Map after finishing the intro quest line.
  • Inventory is currently disabled die to my concerns about its complexity. You'll receive enough healing potions and bombs at the start of your adventure to handle combat events. In the next release, I'm planning to simplify the inventory.
Quality of Life Improvements:
  • Added an option to skip the intro scene when starting a new game.
  • You can now skip through text during visual events for smoother gameplay with space key or mouse click.
  • Made several adjustments to the interface.
Adult Content Additions:
  • Added two new events on the world map - one reintroducing an old character and another introducing a completely new one.
  • Added four new animations, including two for existing Trog events and two for the new events.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This is from the dev's patreon, a newer version is out as well:

[Release Notes] Lecherous VIllage v0.3.1

Lecherous Village v0.3.1 has been released and available to Gold and Silver Tier patrons. Check the release notes below.
Release Notes for v0.3.1:
Gameplay:

• World Map is out. Explore the Shifting Lands Map after finishing the intro quest line.
  • Inventory is currently disabled die to my concerns about its complexity. You'll receive enough healing potions and bombs at the start of your adventure to handle combat events. In the next release, I'm planning to simplify the inventory.
Quality of Life Improvements:
  • Added an option to skip the intro scene when starting a new game.
  • You can now skip through text during visual events for smoother gameplay with space key or mouse click.
  • Made several adjustments to the interface.
Adult Content Additions:
  • Added two new events on the world map - one reintroducing an old character and another introducing a completely new one.
  • Added four new animations, including two for existing Trog events and two for the new events.
OK how do you get to the world map after the intro so you can find the shifting lands? I can't seem to leave the village i repaired the smithy and got the quest to go but i cant click out of the village or get any map . ........seems like the content took a huge step backwards from the original game

Aug 27, 2017
OK how do you get to the world map after the intro so you can find the shifting lands? I can't seem to leave the village i repaired the smithy and got the quest to go but i cant click out of the village or get any map . ........seems like the content took a huge step backwards from the original game
this is next version =D

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
this is next version =D
World Map is out. Explore the Shifting Lands Map after finishing the intro quest line. WELL IT CLAIMS you can do it in this one ....looks like i will wait a year and see if there is something worth playing from this .... i liked the way the story was going originally the new lore is interesting but not at the sacrifice of the previous content

Reactions: Lanthander
Aug 27, 2017
World Map is out. Explore the Shifting Lands Map after finishing the intro quest line. WELL IT CLAIMS you can do it in this one ....looks like i will wait a year and see if there is something worth playing from this .... i liked the way the story was going originally the new lore is interesting but not at the sacrifice of the previous content
no no, here's 0.3.0.1, and in descryption is 0.3.1
But I totally agree with this is stupid descision to make remake or what is this and name it like next version

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
no no, here's 0.3.0.1, and in descryption is 0.3.1
But I totally agree with this is stupid decision to make remake or what is this and name it like next version
well to be honest if he is going to remake it like this the version should be .00000001 and all the tags he has need to be updated to show the right content as well as the game images removed because they are no longer in the game , and wtf is up with the weak sauce combat mechanic looks like it was ripped from rpg maker vx

Reactions: Rarchibaldo777

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
With Unreal Games on this site is that they need atleast 5+ years(active development) to have even a little content and be somehow playable

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
I'm interested in this game but the comments about deleted content and the negative reviews make me pause.
How is the state of the game now guys?

• Haha
Reactions: Lanthander

binaryoneoone

Oct 20, 2019
Been waiting for the update for far too long... haven't played it yet but my first disappointment was the settings for resolution. get some standard resolutions in there mate...apart from x720 and x1080 none looks familiar to me... leave us a option with 1080, 1440 and if possible 2160. oh yeah and text speed... no no

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Over 3 years of development and about 10 minutes of content? Fantastic work!
No seriously, am I too stupid to access the map or is there actually absolutely zero content here after you repaired the smithy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bcool

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Apparently, we need to wait for the 0.3.1 version to get the world map and reach
the shifting lands.
Any hero ?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes