3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I haven't played this game in a very long time. Any updates to Borus or is still mostly on the goblin?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The game is abandonned, right ?
Not entirely certain since I can't speak for the Dev but their last post here didn't sound as if they abandoned the game, it's just that circumstances in life got in the way of working on it as much, they stopped billing on Patreon due to that but said they're still working on the game.

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
Very often I meet 3d models of characters of this type, can anyone tell me where to find such?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The game is abandonned, right ?
Nope... it's like Orphanus said as well as what the dev himself posted back on July 31st this year...

At least his Patreon is up & running and his last post there was on September 30 with some news about a test build.

At least it is still being developed! :D

Reactions: menatv

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
nothing seems to move, I can't move the map to center the village. I don't see a charter. I tried everything I could think of. this is an interesting engine. What is it? My Other Unreal Engines games run fine.

Last edited:

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Just finished up a cool technical build! Here's a quick peek at what's coming in the next update. Still tweaking a few things, but it's about 99% done. Check out the new intro, UIs, combat, and other improvements!

I hope the new game has a pregnancy system. I thought that was what was missing the most in the old version. I hope you want to install a pregnancy system, GameBear?

Reactions: Balmung85

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
will you add more enemies like undead,succubus,tentacle,slime etc with h scenes?also like the new revamped version will wait for it.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
will you add more enemies like undead,succubus,tentacle,slime etc with h scenes?also like the new revamped version will wait for it.
Hey, thanks.
Yes, there'll be more enemies. Some of them will have H-events when it makes sense in terms of the world and storyline.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
What game is it? Where can I find it?
I would first like to apologize if I advertise my own game in another thread.

The game is called "The Legend of the Goblins". We have corruption with forced sex that can always end in pregnancy. And the pregnancies also have a purpose, they produce fresh workers. But before everyone jumps into the game full of anticipation, I have to curb your anticipation. For organizational reasons we have to switch from RPGM to RenPy and there is only a tech demo without sex there on momnet. The RPGM version is much further into the story and we will have to work there again in the new engine. But if you play both you get a good idea of what it will look like later in RenPy.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes