3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Haven't played this in ages. Did the sauna scenes and others get removed? I can them in the locked gallery.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I do wish it was made on a different engine, I'm going to assume there is no way to play this on joiplay lol, one day I'll get my pc set up and enjoy many more games like this, shame I bought an ethernet cable that was about 10cm too short

Cr0max

Jun 22, 2017
I had the same issue, where I was not able to scroll on the map. Installing the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe located in the Engine\Extras\Redist folder fixed this issue.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok,.. i love this game, its great,.. but whatever you changed in this update made the game unplayable for me. now i play on linux, so i know having problems comes with the territory... but the game ran without any problem before.. now its 1 frrame per second with input delays of multiple seconds....

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Like people on page 38 are reporting, the game is a blank forest screen where I can't move or do anything. I don't have a controller, that's not the issue. The game is completely bugged and unresponsive.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
The game seems nice, sadly, I can't play it on my computer. Too slow, and I get a blank screen. Still the music is really cool.

Ricky64497

Apr 14, 2021
Guys Full Save Right Here- ,
Copy the files to C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage
Full Gallery Unlocked, use the 3rd save file

In case anyone is not able to run the game or don't want to download the game, here's a link to the game CG- ,
File Size- 1.64GB

Last edited:

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know when will be a new version?
That would be me. ;)
I've paused the billing on my Patreon page due to life circumstances and me being unable to work consistently on the game due to forementioned circumstances. However, I keep working and improving the game. I've already implemented a lot of cool changes for the game mechanics and working on the new content as well. I actually publish sneak peek images on my Twitter from time to time.
As for the release, I'm currently reluctant to tell the exact date as I've already had to push it a few times, but my current goal is to make a release around the end of August or middle of September.

Removingmage

Jul 1, 2022
I'm not very smart I admit it openly, so where do i put the saved folder, followed the above instructions but nothing is loading in the game?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes