3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sweet. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Good potential so far and i wont be too harsh on the bugs(just yet ;) ) but when you get the chance to fix them: you can walk on the roof of the Inn and the middle of the road between the bridge and Alchemists place is hoaky in spots but you can run on the grass next to it fine.
No rush on these of course, I'd prefer a questlog in the options first and to be able to check your affection and job ranks but i understand that more content is necessary first.
And hey if you need testers or ideas i'd be happy to help, i cant code but can offer ideas and search for bugs and exploits.
Anyway keep it up, good stuff!
Thanks for the feedback! <3
Menus for affection and skill progression were excluded from the first release due to technical reasons. I'll finish implementing these menus and include into the scope of the next update.
The roof bug will be fixed in the next update as well. I'm sorry, I didn't get what's wrong with the road above the bridge. Would you please provide more details on this?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! <3
Menus for affection and skill progression were excluded from the first release due to technical reasons. I'll finish implementing these menus and include into the scope of the next update.
The roof bug will be fixed in the next update as well. I'm sorry, I didn't get what's wrong with the road above the bridge. Would you please provide more details on this?
I have auto dash turned on in the options, so i can just click and hold left mouse to run which works everywhere on the map except for the stretch of road between those 2 spots where you will only move 1 step before having to click again and again.
A minor inconvenience but annoying.

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have auto dash turned on in the options, so i can just click and hold left mouse to run which works everywhere on the map except for the stretch of road between those 2 spots where you will only move 1 step before having to click again and again.
A minor inconvenience but annoying.
Yep, thanks a lot! I see now what might be the root cause of the problem. Thanks a lot! Will try to squeeze the fix or the work-around in the next update. <3

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yep, thanks a lot! I see now what might be the root cause of the problem. Thanks a lot! Will try to squeeze the fix or the work-around in the next update. <3
Like i said no rush on those fixes, more content at this point is probably the better use of your time.

DJay_

Jul 3, 2020
will there ever be an online version just want to know because i use gamcore .com and i wanted to ask .

Reactions: Valronn

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
will there ever be an online version just want to know because i use gamcore .com and i wanted to ask .
It mostly depends on how complicated it's going to be to put the public version online. Currently I have a lot to do in terms of game content aside from the main job. I might look into this after a couple of updates, but no promises.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i use GC as well, i think they(the site) just grab whatever from places without input from devs. I might have seen this there already? Might be too new.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Usually it's not my cup of tea, but I'll consider adding a couple of "bad end" events with pregnancy in future. I've been thinking about including something like cumflation events.
Yeah for both, just don't force yourself to add it if you don't think it fits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How are things going?
Currently, development is going according to plan. Next early-access release should be on November, 28th. Public version will be available on December, 12th.

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Pretty good first impression, and I like where this is going, as well as the art used. - On a sidenote, I don't exactly know much about being a game developer, but already 401mb on ver 0.1 release, the very first, but with barely any content? Something seems a little fucked up here

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Usually it's not my cup of tea, but I'll consider adding a couple of "bad end" events with pregnancy in future. I've been thinking about including something like cumflation events.
I don't really like bad ends with pregnancy. I think a good alternativ would be an option where you can decide, as a player, if she can get pregnate or not. But in the Ende it is your game!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I don't really like bad ends with pregnancy. I think a good alternativ would be an option where you can decide, as a player, if she can get pregnate or not. But in the Ende it is your game!
Well there is a game in works with lots of pregnancy and goblins. Just wait, could arrive next month.

Reactions: Valronn

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Oh, really? That's great to hear. You have definetly my curious now. :D
Fairly sure he's talking about Goblin's Tales. Game is..rough but great in many ways, dev did put it on hold because he's studying. Just so you know, but it's worth checking out.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes