3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks a lot!
Yea I agree!!! Nice work with the rendering Bear so I hope you make a good story too and this game will be a success. It sure is in top of my list so please don't give up on it if you doesn't get a lot of followers immediately. The competition seem to be very hard and many devs doesn't seem to have the patience to ride it out before people discover that their game is a gem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yea I agree!!! Nice work with the rendering Bear so I hope you make a good story too and this game will be a success. It sure is in top of my list so please don't give up on it if you doesn't get a lot of followers immediately. The competition seem to be very hard and many devs doesn't seem to have the patience to ride it out before people discover that their game is a gem.
Thanks a lot! This means a lot to me.
I have a lot of things planned for this game, actually. Development might be a bit slow at times cause I can only work on LV during my free hours. In order to keep life-family-work balance in healthy condition and such.

Nov 4, 2018
Already finish 0.1.5, very good game. I hope more content with diferent NPC and more food aroud map, because right now its pretty grindy...but have sense, because its a slow corruption. Look promising and i like it so much.

Ideas por dev:
-Skip day without eat meal, and next day you have less energy. (Less grindy game).
-Spy during sleep
-Wash in the pond again and citizens watch.
-Toys for Lynn

Reactions: GameBear

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Already finish 0.1.5, very good game. I hope more content with diferent NPC and more food aroud map, because right now its pretty grindy...but have sense, because its a slow corruption. Look promising and i like it so much.

Ideas por dev:
-Skip day without eat meal, and next day you have less energy. (Less grindy game).
-Spy during sleep
-Wash in the pond again and citizens watch.
-Toys for Lynn
can you put up your save from 1,5 please? I do not want to play again from begin because of grindiness

Reactions: Viper

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Would appriciate a start at the new content as well. A save or a option to start at the new content would be nice.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
can't get into sauna anymore, gallery is

Sauna 7 scenes and night is 5, is that it? or bugged.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
can't get into sauna anymore, gallery is

Sauna 7 scenes and night is 5, is that it? or bugged.
That's it for Gort scenes, at least. Basically, all available scenes are listed in the gallery. Locked ones are grayed out.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i keep getting this message from a fresh download of the game. View attachment 939279
This either related to your directory structure or browser setup as RPG MZ uses HTML5 technologies, and that means that all directory names have to follow networking rules. I'd suggest checking path to directory for special signs or SPACEs. Other than that I don't think I can help a lot with resolving this issue.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes