3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes, I downloaded it just to discover that it does not run.
Though it's just RPGM. Developer should be able to make standard Win32 x86 compilation...
RPG Maker MZ has the following system requrements:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better.
  • Storage: 4 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display.
So there's not much I can do in terms of support for Win32 x86. I'd suggest checking whether OS you're using is still supported.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
RPG Maker MZ has the following system requrements:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better.
  • Storage: 4 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display.
So there's not much I can do in terms of support for Win32 x86. I'd suggest checking whether OS you're using is still supported.
Thanks for the answer.
This spec looks like very demanding 3D graphics real-time game, not simple 2D with static images... so requirements are from nowhere, however the make program can have higher spec than final program...
Also usually there should be option with executable creation unless this creation engine is really shitty.
No offense, I just wanted to try this game. I don't know (I cannot check it), maybe RPG Maker MZ utility is really that bad if it doesn't offer more options.
Anyway, good luck with the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
What i would like to see later on:
A small "shota" Goblin boy that comes visiting the village would be a nice turn around, after the MC gets corrupted enough...
So she can pass on her new character traits, i mean humans can be the real animals/monsters, besides the looks^^

Reactions: Mariano95

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
This spec looks like very demanding 3D graphics real-time game, not simple 2D with static images... so requirements are from nowhere, however the make program can have higher spec than final program...
Also usually there should be option with executable creation unless this creation engine is really shitty.
No offense, I just wanted to try this game. I don't know (I cannot check it), maybe RPG Maker MZ utility is really that bad if it doesn't offer more options.
Anyway, good luck with the game.
what so does that mean i have to get rpg maker mz to run this game?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There's more "dead no run" spots in the same area near the bridge. They moved off the path and are now near Amber.
Good new scenes as well.

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There's more "dead no run" spots in the same area near the bridge. They moved off the path and are now near Amber.
Good new scenes as well.
Unfortunately, this is how the engine processes certain checks. I've cleared the path from them, but can't do much about the rest of them at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel and Midge

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Cannot read property of undefined"

I get that error when trying to load my old save from 1.0

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
All are 7 sauna scenes available to see in this update? If so, I can't get back into the sauna after the 4th scene. If not, no worries. I'll wait and look forward to the next update.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes