3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
All are 7 sauna scenes available to see in this update? If so, I can't get back into the sauna after the 4th scene. If not, no worries. I'll wait and look forward to the next update.
All should be available. What's your relationship score with Gort?

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I can no longer go to the sauna i have Relationship 101 at Gort
Have you checked the Gallery? All available events are listed there. If there're no grayed out events in the sauna category, then you've seen them all.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Full save attachement, cool game, nice art, not into the ugly goblin thing myself which seems to be the main point of the game.

Reactions: GameBear

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
So the Update for supports are out I guess. Can we normis get a sneaknpeak from the update like a changelog?

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So the Update for supports are out I guess. Can we normis get a sneaknpeak from the update like a changelog?
Changelog will be available along with the public release on January, 9th. No spoilers until then.

Dec 31, 2018
Hey the game does not show any textboxes for me? Any advise? It shows only the name of the person whos talking but nothing more.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey the game does not show any textboxes for me? Any advise? It shows only the name of the person whos talking but nothing more.
Sorry, wish I could help you, but I haven't encountered anything like this during the testing. I'd suggest checking JavaScript settings, running the game in admin mode or toggling hide\show text by pressing CTRL button.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes