3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Balrual

Dec 9, 2020
I'm enjoying the foundation that has been built here and look forward to the continued updates.

Due to this and a few other games I'm actually contemplating on starting something myself.

Any chance that an upcoming night event has the MC pretend to be asleep and surprise Gort, in a good way of course ;) ?

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there plans for animation in the future? I dont play many non animated games but I will give this one a go.
For now I'm reluctant to add animations. They take a huge amount of time to setup and render properly, thus working on them will slow new content development drastically. Maybe at some point in future, but no promises.

Reactions: Valronn and Balrual

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No way in hell will i spend another two hours learning cooking/smithing/haggling just so i can see girl chatting with gobbo in sauna. Old save don't work?

Provide save file that is made at the end of last update content, the beginning of new.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You need to have a way to nap(not sleep[untill you get chummy with the inn keeper]) in the town screen, maybe she naps under a tree near the river. Events where someone(random townee) finds you would be cool and gives you a love point for them.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yo, this game is riddled with text and grammatical errors. Not having a go at you but if you want i can trawl through it and highlight them so you can adjust them. I've done this for A goblins tale and so know how to keep with the style and tone of a game. If this is something you want DM me as i don't want to flood this page with the corrections. I'm not the best but i'll do it for free and help to tidy up this wonderful game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No way in hell will i spend another two hours learning cooking/smithing/haggling just so i can see girl chatting with gobbo in sauna. Old save don't work?

Provide save file that is made at the end of last update content, the beginning of new.
Old saves work starting from v0.1.5. There're several links for full saves in the thread.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I can't open the game, just black screen
There's not much I can do without the details. I haven't experienced this problem during testing. Are you trying to load old saves or starting a new game? Or perhaps you have special symbols/space characters in directory path?

Reactions: NourX

NourX

Jun 2, 2020
There's not much I can do without the details. I haven't experienced this problem during testing. Are you trying to load old saves or starting a new game? Or perhaps you have special symbols/space characters in directory path?
i dont put any old save or doing anything just download it from MEGA and start the game in the desktop

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i dont put any old save or doing anything just download it from MEGA and start the game in the desktop
I DMed you with a possible fix. Can't do much about this problem if it doesn't help, sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NourX

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for your game. The premise is certianly interesting and I'm looking forward to see more.

I admit, the game is still too grindy. I've made some changes to reduce it and I intend to make more changes to improve the curve of reaching the rewards, for example: additional functionality for skipping day phases, system for increasing character's stamina & other parameters, higher relationship rewards.
That's really good to hear and it would have been my main criticism, too, now that I've only play 1-6. I know it's tempting to increase the playtime by adding grinds, but most people will rather prefer slightly shorter updates with less grind. I'm sure you'll find a good compromise in the end.

Sky505

Nov 28, 2017
For now I'm reluctant to add animations. They take a huge amount of time to setup and render properly, thus working on them will slow new content development drastically. Maybe at some point in future, but no promises.
If animations will start breaking the game then stay away from it. one of the nice games of this genre is a new dawn but the animations killed it.

Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes