3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi do you know when the next update is due?
I'm reluctant to tell the date of next public release. Currently I'm implementing a number of important features for the game. So the next update will be out when it's ready to be released.

D2019

May 19, 2019
I'm reluctant to tell the date of next public release. Currently I'm implementing a number of important features for the game. So the next update will be out when it's ready to be released.
Okay, please if possible send us some spoiler pics?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I do like this type of game but could do with animations to put into the top percentile

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't see anything new in 1.6. Am I missing something? How do I get the new scenes?

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't see anything new in 1.6. Am I missing something? How do I get the new scenes?
I would suggest checking the changelog or the in-game gallery to see which character routes have been updated with new events.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I would suggest checking the changelog or the in-game gallery to see which character routes have been updated with new events.
I did. I went to talk to every character at every time of day, and nothing happened except the usual work/job, and "events available next update."

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I did. I went to talk to every character at every time of day, and nothing happened except the usual work/job, and "events available next update."
You need 10 "love" points to get the scenes, and yes you have to keep doing the same jobs/dialog to get it.
Harold/Borus at breakfast, job times for the others.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I am really enjoying this one... the pace is about right, although I think it could speed up just a tad. Anticipation is key for a really good game like this.

Couple of things... I am not too familiar with RPGM versions but...
You might consider speeding up the travel pace a touch.
In the event squares it stops the movement of the character and I am pretty sure there is a way to correct that. Specifically around the girl living with Boris around the wash basin.
Perhaps a way to increase stamina (maybe that is planned with Boris' training).
Maybe a small scene during the jobs. I am thinking something like Chronicles of Leridia does sometimes... like have 3 of them per job and do them randomly or maybe based on Lynn's "corruption"/addiction to cum.

I really hope that this one doesn't get abandoned. I would also offer my help with the English corrections, and although I can't show monetary support right now due to this wacky world we live in now and the uncertainty we just entered I have to say that this is the first game I have seriously considered doing so if I could.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am really enjoying this one... the pace is about right, although I think it could speed up just a tad. Anticipation is key for a really good game like this.

Couple of things... I am not too familiar with RPGM versions but...
You might consider speeding up the travel pace a touch.
In the event squares it stops the movement of the character and I am pretty sure there is a way to correct that. Specifically around the girl living with Boris around the wash basin.
Perhaps a way to increase stamina (maybe that is planned with Boris' training).
Maybe a small scene during the jobs. I am thinking something like Chronicles of Leridia does sometimes... like have 3 of them per job and do them randomly or maybe based on Lynn's "corruption"/addiction to cum.

I really hope that this one doesn't get abandoned. I would also offer my help with the English corrections, and although I can't show monetary support right now due to this wacky world we live in now and the uncertainty we just entered I have to say that this is the first game I have seriously considered doing so if I could.
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm currently making a lot of changes to the game. Some of them are related to improving the curve of gaining relationship rewards. Storywise the corruption route will be slow and steady but less grindy in terms of daily actions.
There'll be scenes during the jobs, for sure. During the planning phase for each release, I have to make a lot of tough decisions for which scenes will be included. Job scenes are planned, but there's work that needs to be done before they can be included properly.
Stat system is in the process of development, as well. There'll be a way for increasing Lynn's stamina along with other parameters.
I'd love to add a ton of events, scenes, and systems in every update, but there's a very limited amount I can invest in game development each day. Those who have families, fixed work schedules and other responsibilities might understand why. That's why I usually work on scenes first, so the game would have visual content added. Only after these scenes are finished, I do some programming for the systems and mechanics.
So, please, be patient, ladies and gentlemen. I'm working on this game, just not as fast as some of you may expect. It's still early in the development and there'll be more good things added to it.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Agree with LazyDwarf. Basic story outlines go a long, long way to preventing you from writing yourself into a corner which is why and how a lot of these games get abandoned.

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
I don't mind grinding, but i do mind going back and forth from town to the house to nap between two tasks. A bit too much travel time? Or might be just me

Reactions: Aazkaal
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes