3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I didn't have any previous problems, but with this update the MC cannot travel through the sauna door. She goes downstairs, but can't enter the sauna where Gort is sitting (Rel with Gort is 75).

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I didn't have any previous problems, but with this update the MC cannot travel through the sauna door. She goes downstairs, but can't enter the sauna where Gort is sitting (Rel with Gort is 75).
Make sure to read the text. After the 5th sauna event MC skip the next 3-4 occasions as she needs more time to think... same happens after 6th occasion.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Have you checked whether all Sauna events are open in the Gallery? Could be you reached the end of the content for Gort sauna events.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well i'm going to have too change my>>> "I'm going to save the world & slay some dragons T Shirt" << < :D.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
RPG Maker MZ has the following system requrements:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better.
  • Storage: 4 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display.
So there's not much I can do in terms of support for Win32 x86. I'd suggest checking whether OS you're using is still supported.
Sooo... My PC meets five of those six points. The only point it doesn't meet is the OS (mine is 32-bit). Does that mean I won't be able to play this game? Very bad. It really looked interesting!

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Sooo... My PC meets five of those six points. The only point it doesn't meet is the OS (mine is 32-bit). Does that mean I won't be able to play this game? Very bad. It really looked interesting!
If you have 8 GB RAM and task manager properly detects 8 of them, then most likely you already running the 64-bit version. 32-bit doesn't support more than 4 GB of RAM.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
What's this shit? I was able to play the first version without any problems but the later updates just give me a black screen. The sounds are there so I guess that it starts.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there plans for animation in the future? I dont play many non animated games but I will give this one a go.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Hi.

Some quest bug : if you have to deliver some package to Amber, you're stuck with this quest because each time you could speack with her, she will only talk about jobs you could to for her, not about receiving the package.

Regards,

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Alright. This game does not pretend to be something its not. Fair game, doesnt call for huge expectations -I like that!
Still I think there is a lotof work to do. There are quite some mistakes in spelling and grammar.
Also, and more importantly, its way too grindy. really. I am very patient with grinding but in its current state even for me its a no-go. The ratio of actual gain to all the running and sleeping is way too heavy.
And I get it, things should not be achievable in 3 clicks. But if things take that much running and waiting without any event or side-stuff, it gets to be either hard work or just plain boring. Either fill in some unexpected events to make those many long walks more fun -or scale up the relationship gains (with big events that actually justify some character-bonding). Otherwise its not gonna be much fun.
Lecherous Village
can be better than that, but it takes some work and focus on the details as well as the care for important things between the lines.

I would even suggest to make a character-map. Whats XYs background, whats his gain/goal, whats his fetish, whats his style (behavior, speech etc.)?
Caus as of right now, they all say pretty much the same things. When referring to the main character they even use the exact same words. Thats lazy and makes them all be a blurry mess. The only difference between the npcs are their looks (so far).
Its not hard to make your characters - and therefor your whole game - come alive, but it takes care.
So... take care! Its all there, I m sure of it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ennoch and GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Alright. This game does not pretend to be something its not. Fair game, doesnt call for huge expectations -I like that!
Still I think there is a lotof work to do. There are quite some mistakes in spelling and grammar.
Also, and more importantly, its way too grindy. really. I am very patient with grinding but in its current state even for me its a no-go. The ratio of actual gain to all the running and sleeping is way too heavy.
And I get it, things should not be achievable in 3 clicks. But if things take that much running and waiting without any event or side-stuff, it gets to be either hard work or just plain boring. Either fill in some unexpected events to make those many long walks more fun -or scale up the relationship gains (with big events that actually justify some character-bonding). Otherwise its not gonna be much fun.
Lecherous Village
can be better than that, but it takes some work and focus on the details as well as the care for important things between the lines.

I would even suggest to make a character-map. Whats XYs background, whats his gain/goal, whats his fetish, whats his style (behavior, speech etc.)?
Caus as of right now, they all say pretty much the same things. When referring to the main character they even use the exact same words. Thats lazy and makes them all be a blurry mess. The only difference between the npcs are their looks (so far).
Its not hard to make your characters - and therefor your whole game - come alive, but it takes care.
So... take care! Its all there, I m sure of it!
Thanks for the reasoned criticism, I really appreciate it.
My bad on the grammar part. I do spend a lot of time proofreading the texts, but obviously I keep making mistakes. Nevertheless, I'll try getting better.
I admit, the game is still too grindy. I've made some changes to reduce it and I intend to make more changes to improve the curve of reaching the rewards, for example: additional functionality for skipping day phases, system for increasing character's stamina & other parameters, higher relationship rewards.
I do plan to add more depth to the characters and there're some improvements from earlier versions of the game. Anyway, I appreciate your advice about the character map.
The game is still on the early stages of development and there's only limited amount of time I can invest into it, aside from the main job and other responsibilities. Thus the progress might seem slow at times. Some people might get frustrated, but I can't do much about it. I can only say that I love making this game as a hobby and I intend to keep improving it with each release.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes