3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Fairly sure he's talking about Goblin's Tales. Game is..rough but great in many ways, dev did put it on hold because he's studying. Just so you know, but it's worth checking out.
Nah there's a newer one being worked on by a different mob called "the legend of the goblins". It hasn't got a build yet but from what i see you play as the "breeder"(goblin stud) of a group of goblins. Looks to be more like "the hobbit" but with gobbos not dwarfs.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Nah there's a newer one being worked on by a different mob called "the legend of the goblins". It hasn't got a build yet but from what i see you play as the "breeder"(goblin stud) of a group of goblins. Looks to be more like "the hobbit" but with gobbos not dwarfs.
Oh? Well then great i'll keep that on watch

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Yup that one.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
And I'm the moderator of the discord. The game looks like its gonna be fantastic!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's quite entertaining...scrolling through the cursor SFX list, it's the sounds from "Money" by Pink Floyd. lol

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Is there anywhere to have a look?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Unfortunately, our team has a programmer problem for the game " The legend of the goblins". If anybody interested in helping, DM me. U should atleast be well versed with RPG MAKER MV.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes