3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
ok all the sudden on friday sauna cant get into the room not sure why
Might be end of the content for current version. There're three sauna events in total. Sorry for that, I'll make sure to add "end of content for current version" notifications in future releases.

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
Good job man, keep it up. You should add a way to view past events.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Love the look of this and the female mc looks lovely, I hope so much it gets animations.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Really liked the first release of the game! Awesome job so far I would like to have some addition to the UI, showing you how the Relationship ist to diffrent Characters and how far you are with your Skills on Gardening and Craftmenship. I played to see end, for now, I guess, and for my taste there is something missing in the Evening, you can only eat and take a nap, maybe fill that space in the future with something else.
Otherwise, really god release. I hope we get more Monsters with diffrent shapes of cocks in this game,a nd same impregnation as well!

Keep up that good work!

Reactions: Rauls and GameBear

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Holy crap, this looks really good. Even though I prefer drawn art, this was super fun to play. Obviously, the daytime events are a bit repetitive as they don't really go anywhere right now. But once everything is fleshed out it could be really good.

Wags

Oct 31, 2020
Cute game. Thats my dfirst one. But please help me to increase experience because i earn points doing things but im still at level 1 because my experience never goes up.
How could i do?
Tx

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any ideas about the release schedule? once a month or 2 months or whenever?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
My current goal is to release updates once a month. Next release is scheduled for last weekend in November. Public version should be available two weeks later.
Sweet. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Good potential so far and i wont be too harsh on the bugs(just yet ;) ) but when you get the chance to fix them: you can walk on the roof of the Inn and the middle of the road between the bridge and Alchemists place is hoaky in spots but you can run on the grass next to it fine.
No rush on these of course, I'd prefer a questlog in the options first and to be able to check your affection and job ranks but i understand that more content is necessary first.
And hey if you need testers or ideas i'd be happy to help, i cant code but can offer ideas and search for bugs and exploits.
Anyway keep it up, good stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes