3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I just started and downloaded the game, from here.
I use a laptop 8GB RAM, Windows 10, x64-based processor, processor is at 1.10 GHz. Maybe it is a memory issue?
As soon as it starts to load, I get this message.
Thanks. No, the RAM shouldn't be an issue. My best guess is that it's either the CPU or the graphics card. This kind of error, however, usually happens when the system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks. No, the RAM shouldn't be an issue. My best guess is that it's either the CPU or the graphics card. This kind of error, however, usually happens when the system doesn't meet the minimum requirements.
I appreciate the support. Is there a way to launch the game in a non-fullscreen mode? I noticed that it starts in fullscreen and this may pull too much resources.

Reactions: GameBear

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
If I remember correctly I've already given you the answer in PM. I have no plans for the Android platform. For a number of reasons.
Yeah you did but i was hoping you may have reconsidered lol but nevermind limit your games reach i guess

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I appreciate the support. Is there a way to launch the game in a non-fullscreen mode? I noticed that it starts in fullscreen and this may pull too much resources.
You could try locating the "GameUserSettings.ini" in "C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\" and changing the full screen setting to the following one:
FullscreenMode=2

However, this shouldn't be the case, to be honest. The launch process doesn't load heavy stuff right away.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can we expect EA today?
Unfortunately, I have a heavy load on my main job today. Thus, I'd rather not give you a promise impossible to fulfill. Everything is ready, but I still need to test the final build. If I can do it today, then it might happen. Initial release date of March, 6th is the realistic one.

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
Unfortunately, I have a heavy load on my main job today. Thus, I'd rather not give you a promise impossible to fulfill. Everything is ready, but I still need to test the final build. If I can do it today, then it might happen. Initial release date of March, 6th is the realistic one.
Yo, you need to be healthy for us, just do whatever you think is right :) Cool game, keep it up

LichG

Jan 15, 2019
I hope there will be more repeatable scenes like in the pond but with the characters when the MC corruption and relationships will be high enough

Reactions: Hyperioss

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
Unfortunately, I could not open the game after changing Unreal. Is this because of my "potato computer" ??

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Saves from 0.2.8 don't work on the new version. Also this rework is bad. Turned the game into a generic visual novel. All the 3D aspect and interior made the game unique and gave it an adventure game feeling, also the combat system was nice too. The game had a lot of potential the way it was heading. Not that much now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes