3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I must say, in all honesty and frankness as my usual, that I'm not a fan of this kinda games I normally associate to Ren'Py. I find them not appealing aside some very good quality of images and other visual choices I don't need a game to see and enjoy. I'm not saying aren't worthy games, simply are not my cup of tea.
That been said, this one is one of those exceptions confirming the rule. Despite the very "old Daz3D style" I'd call "Vintage DAZ" I must say this particular story hooked me to the point I did the whole game in a few hours from start to end and always wanting more. At some point things went a bit repetitive with nothing new happening making me wonder "Is this it!??" and in no time to express my entire concern those little hearts started popping up again with my relief. If this lovely little game makes me call it "lovely" it means the dev did a great job. Am I Master of all Approvals!? Of course not but still... must mean something, if I say I wish there was more already done. Being more specific... when will our lost pretty girl finally get the blacksmith's meaty tool to create magics!? Will she team up with the beardy man and his sexy orphan who needs to get educated!?? Will the windmill's ghost finally reveal himself to her like a prince to be saved from some dark magic cage!? Will Walter Matthau's skinny brother have a sudden heart attack led by some sorta karma!? Most importantly... there will be a final lecherous orgy in a fair and satisfying finale!??
If these aren't questions a good game raises in a humbly exigent player, I really dunno what else a good game like this should be to be considered that good.

Well done, GameBear. Well done! (y)

PS: If you planned to increase the number of animated scenes to all the scenes for a more fluent gameplay and overall experience then this precious lil gem will shine even brighter, I suspect. If I wasn't financially broken like I am and I'll be still for quite a while I would have patronized this project myself to encourage such an improvement.

Larimus

Nov 25, 2019
Hey all,

On Patreon, GameBear posted an explanation to why the public release is complicated for him to upload here but asked one of his Patreons to post it for him instead, so... here we go!

Thanks to GameBear for this great game so far! I really enjoy playing it - hope you will enjoy v0.2.10 as well ;)

Changelog for LV [v0.2.10]:

Events
:

• In the pond with Gort 01
  • In the pond with Gort 02
  • Alone in the sauna 02
  • Borus 02
  • Borus 03
  • Borus 04
  • James 04
  • James 05
  • Watermill 04
  • Watermill 05
  • Keira 04
  • Keira 05
Technical changes:
  • a number of small UI fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day :)

SilezTheNew

Dec 29, 2020
Hey all,

On Patreon, GameBear posted an explanation to why the public release is complicated for him to upload here but asked one of his Patreons to post it for him instead, so... here we go!

Thanks to GameBear for this great game so far! I really enjoy playing it - hope you will enjoy v0.2.10 as well ;)

Changelog for LV [v0.2.10]:

Events
:

• In the pond with Gort 01
  • In the pond with Gort 02
  • Alone in the sauna 02
  • Borus 02
  • Borus 03
  • Borus 04
  • James 04
  • James 05
  • Watermill 04
  • Watermill 05
  • Keira 04
  • Keira 05
Technical changes:
  • a number of small UI fixes

Have a great day :)
Thank you

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
Game doesn't see my save files from v0.2.8 when i try to load nor the save file provided here but it shows them when saving, any idea why?

Last edited:

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
None of t he Sauna scenes start from me in this version. I started a new save and played from beginning, but nothing.

Jul 16, 2018
I skipped the last update (because it didn't have any Gort content :D), so the map redesign was new to me. I absolutely love it!
It feels very fitting and the icons showing where new scenes and quest advancements are are great!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You all know what I shall ask! Is this actual corruption fetish game or a slutification/sexual liberation "corruption"? The tag system does not delineate so it's hard to know if I will find this game stimulating or not.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how does it work, im stuck with nothing to do after first two quests(talked to everyone)

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have a save that is unfinished... only Harold 12 and Gort in the pond 2 scenes are left locked. Can you unlock those for me, please? I waited a long time and they did not unlock.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
I have a save that is unfinished... only Harold 12 and Gort in the pond 2 scenes are left locked. Can you unlock those for me, please? I waited a long time and they did not unlock.
If im not wrong, for Harold 12 you need to build up your lust, should get a heart shaped icon over the inn once its enough, should be the same with Gort pond 2

Reactions: RaduStefan

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
How do I transfer my old save file to the next updated game? I dont see any save folder. plz Help

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Game doesn't see my save files from v0.2.8 when i try to load nor the save file provided here but it shows them when saving, any idea why?
I've got the same problem. They show when saving but not when loading.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Users\"username"\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage\Saved\SaveGames

Full save. Save 04
Delete "_" in save name

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The games loses something in this version IMMERSION ASPECT GONE the lack of walking around may seem like a good idea for some but to me this is no just point and click with no purpose , all interactions seem to be gone. not an improvement .sorry , the last version was much better .

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Played it on V2.9.
It was great!
A pity, that by that time, only James' and Gort's lines had decent sex scenes with MC in them.

And I can definitely give a couple additional points for MC's (Lynn's) model. She looks really juicy.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 1541450

Overview:
This game centers around a young girl who fled to the village of Wolfpine after losing all her money and getting into trouble with the law. Her current plan is to start a new life without having to look back. Unfortunately for her, the people of this village aren't the most innocent folks. Most of them would surely try to corrupt her to their lecherous ways. Will she be able to start a new life and make a fortune here among woods or is she going to succumb to corruption? Only time will show.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-03
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: GameBear -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Current content amount:

Fan Signatures:

NOTE: SAVES PRIOR TO v0.2.6 WILL CAUSE CRASHES

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extras: Full Save - Full Save 2

Larimus thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1541458 View attachment 1355903 View attachment 1355904 View attachment 1541459 View attachment 1355906 View attachment 1355907 View attachment 1355908 View attachment 1355909
best game ever, such lustful scenes keeps you engaged most of the time

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes