Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would of liked it more if it was a custom character but you can't have everything.
While it starts out pretty similar to the original source, the protagonist will slowly change to something different.
You can already start to change him slightly by making some important choices in R1, but those changes will be even more drastic once you are giving more impactful choices. Choices that the original Bell would not do, at least at the beginning.

In this way, it is your own custom character.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
While it starts out pretty similar to the original source, the protagonist will slowly change to something different.
You can already start to change him slightly by making some important choices in R1, but those changes will be even more drastic once you are giving more impactful choices. Choices that the original Bell would not do, at least at the beginning.

In this way, it is your own custom character.
I was just mainly talking about his looks.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Regarding the original IP. I always hoped they would spin-off to Bell and Hestia's dating life after the conclusion of the last volume. It seems more often that spin-offs that make no fucking sense at all get produced for mainstream anime and manga. (Oh hey, people really love this generation's characters of fate... let's put them in a maid cafe!)

I'll keep an eye on this. Any plans for fetish content in specific? Public sex? Outdoor sex? Pregnancy? Head pats and hand holding?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Regarding the original IP. I always hoped they would spin-off to Bell and Hestia's dating life after the conclusion of the last volume. It seems more often that spin-offs that make no fucking sense at all get produced for mainstream anime and manga. (Oh hey, people really love this generation's characters of fate... let's put them in a maid cafe!)

I'll keep an eye on this. Any plans for fetish content in specific? Public sex? Outdoor sex? Pregnancy? Head pats and hand holding?
Does sex in the dungeon count as public sex? I would say all of the mentioned ones, plus more. I am always open to suggestions, so I will add pretty much anything that fits to the narrative.

The only thing is that if I will cover only two seasons, pregnancy might not make it. If I go beyond the two seasons, then pregnancy will be a thing as well.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Does sex in the dungeon count as public sex? I would say all of the mentioned ones, plus more. I am always open to suggestions, so I will add pretty much anything that fits to the narrative.

The only thing is that if I will cover only two seasons, pregnancy might not make it. If I go beyond the two seasons, then pregnancy will be a thing as well.
As a timeline thing, there's no time for a baby bump to really grow. You're right on that.

Maybe a way to address that would be Hestia. Pregnant-belly content could be visions Hestia is having, shared with the player. Player facing, the choice could be something like

((Bell/Hestia sleeps restlessly (Pregnancy content warning) ) choice 1
((Bell wakes up before Hestia)) choice 2.

Choice 1 being a pose like spooning from a 3/4ths up in the air image with belly. Conceptualized as a dream(Bell) or vision(Hestia)
Choice 2 being the same thing, without belly.

Minimal setup time required since the same pose could be used to take both renders. Minor edits in writing. No impact to the story, as well.

--

How prevalent are the other characters going to be? Will Hestia and Bell walk in on Welf and Mikoto? Or avoiding Lili?

Reactions: valdreth and _Maou_

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
As a timeline thing, there's no time for a baby bump to really grow. You're right on that.

Maybe a way to address that would be Hestia. Pregnant-belly content could be visions Hestia is having, shared with the player. Player facing, the choice could be something like

((Bell/Hestia sleeps restlessly (Pregnancy content warning) ) choice 1
((Bell wakes up before Hestia)) choice 2.

Choice 1 being a pose like spooning from a 3/4ths up in the air image with belly. Conceptualized as a dream(Bell) or vision(Hestia)
Choice 2 being the same thing, without belly.

Minimal setup time required since the same pose could be used to take both renders. Minor edits in writing. No impact to the story, as well.

--

How prevalent are the other characters going to be? Will Hestia and Bell walk in on Welf and Mikoto? Or avoiding Lili?
Welf and Mikoto won't be doing anything NSFW together, no form of NTR will ever be included in this game.
Welf is/will be in a relationship with Hephaestus, hence why the latter will never be an option for Bell.

Avoiding Lili if you are pursuing Hestia (or anybody else) is surely going to be an option.

Hestia (as with any other goddess) cannot get pregnant, I am not saying it is impossible, but that would surely be end-game content (assuming once again the game will go beyond the 2nd season), so a really long way off.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Welf and Mikoto won't be doing anything NSFW together, no form of NTR will ever be included in this game.
Welf is/will be in a relationship with Hephaestus, hence why the latter will never be an option for Bell.

Avoiding Lili if you are pursuing Hestia (or anybody else) is surely going to be an option.

Hestia (as with any other goddess) cannot get pregnant, I am not saying it is impossible, but that would surely be end-game content (assuming once again the game will go beyond the 2nd season), so a really long way off.
I didn't realize Welf was with Hephaestus. I must've been sleeping on that!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
will there be animations or just static images with dialoge?
A mix.
Some will be static (Just a pair of tits, or a hotspring scene), whereas "important" scenes will be animated (Freya masturbating while enjoying the sight of Bell, sex, blowjobs, ...)

• Wow
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Seriously, I have Memoria Freese running rn as I type this and its one of my favorite series------ but we really need a NTR Danmachi game. Poor Bell is hopeless with women and prefers the human 2 by 4 named Ais instead of Hestia--- he--- is kinda asking to be cucked. Especially for his shitty taste in women.

(Freya masturbating while enjoying the sight of Bell)
Oh my heavens me. Freya. :love: Yessssssssss! If Ishtar familia is featured with all those chocolate beauties, fuck it--- I am in it to win it.

Also a cafe girl gangbang :LOL: A Demeter titfuck. (Jesus my evil mind can think up of too much fanfic)

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes