Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So is multiple endings game?

I'll do the Hestia route only ( strange right? :p ) ...She will accept other girls for example of the same familia like Lili or Haruhime?

I love Hestia but also Haruhime so dating both would not be bad :sneaky:

Last edited:

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
No harem is planned, you can only pick one per playthrough.
I see, then I would think of a plan of action. Maybe begin with Hestia then go for Lili and then Lefiya if she is available maybe Tiona and back to lewd elf waifus like Eina... There would be secondary waifus of other families? I wouldn't say no to Neeza but I don't think that she is planned.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I see, then I would think of a plan of action. Maybe begin with Hestia then go for Lili and then Lefiya if she is available maybe Tiona and back to lewd elf waifus like Eina... There would be secondary waifus of other families? I wouldn't say no to Neeza but I don't think that she is planned.
No, Neeza will never get added.

At some point I will add a difficulty setting that will allow you to skip the whole dungeon crawling since the game is structured to work without.
Some choices will require you to be able to back them up with strength, so those options will become almost impossible.

Probably the best way to play the game will be to have a main save where you do the dungeon crawling, then secondary saves where you skip the dungeon crawling in order to unlock scenes with the other women.

Reactions: Raitei410

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
No, Neeza will never get added.

At some point I will add a difficulty setting that will allow you to skip the whole dungeon crawling since the game is structured to work without.
Some choices will require you to be able to back them up with strength, so those options will become almost impossible.

Probably the best way to play the game will be to have a main save where you do the dungeon crawling, then secondary saves where you skip the dungeon crawling in order to unlock scenes with the other women.
Ah, a pity. No snarky Doggo.

But the Dungeon Crawling sounds cool, is a DnD, is one where LV of level is 1.1>1.2>...>2, narrative, hack slash, or classic ff? It sounds like a fun way of affecting the world by being stronger matters be going full Xianxia or have the Strength to be capable of giving mercy.

I don't know about the other options but being an adventurer or reach a potential in a different area increases the inmersion in my perspective. It was good that you made it possible to affect Bell with our choices.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah, a pity. No snarky Doggo.

But the Dungeon Crawling sounds cool, is a DnD, is one where LV of level is 1.1>1.2>...>2, narrative, hack slash, or classic ff? It sounds like a fun way of affecting the world by being stronger matters be going full Xianxia or have the Strength to be capable of giving mercy.

I don't know about the other options but being an adventurer or reach a potential in a different area increases the inmersion in my perspective. It was good that you made it possible to affect Bell with our choices.
No, I actually tried my best to recreate the whole Danmachi system to the best of my capabilities, with Excelia, Excelia quality, ranking, and so on. Levelling will be possible only through story events, so the same as the source material.

While grinding will not be necessary to progress (especially once I add other activities to gain excelia), taking your time to get stronger in your main save will be worth it if you plan to make some choices that require some strength to back them up.
For example you could impress Aisha, rather than acting cowardly, and that will have some important effects in that playthrough.
Of course you cannot impress her much if you have H ranked abilities and get easily defeated.

-edit-
Levelling is basically a multiplier, so if you were to gain SSS ranking everytime you level up, you would end up getting way stronger than normal.

Reactions: BlueArcher

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
Hmm no harem no matter I will do like I did with your last game make multiple files for different routes and paths. Either way can't wait to see how this story goes Good luck.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How much femdom is in this game? Also, how important is it to be familiar with the game's source material?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm no harem no matter I will do like I did with your last game make multiple files for different routes and paths. Either way can't wait to see how this story goes Good luck.
My last game had harem, but note: I did not say I will never add harem to this game, I said I did not plan for it.
In my last parody game, harem happened during the mid-game, after around 3 seasons in anime-terms.

For now, I have planned two seasons for this game: First one is where all the characters get introduced with some light hentai scenes, second season is where all the fun stuff happens.

will the 32-bit version ever be added?
No, while I try to improve performance in many areas (ex: Faster save loading in R3, alongside an overhaul of the dungeon to make it look more detailed AND run better at the same time):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RAM is not something I can decrease the usage of, without decreasing the whole quality of the game.
2GB ram is far too limiting.

Reactions: Bassrodimo

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How much femdom is in this game? Also, how important is it to be familiar with the game's source material?
Not much, and that much happens every so often, and not always sexually.

I would say it is not too important, although being a fan of the source material surely helps to enjoy the game.
Also, considering that it has a slow buildup to the hentai scenes, it is even more difficult to enjoy if you are not a fan of DANMACHI series.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
verrà mai aggiunta la versione renpy?
No, because it is impossible to replicate the same game in Ren'Py.
There are probably ways to show a 3D cube, but good luck doing anything with the lighting the same way an actual 3D engine can.

That being said, why would you want the game to be made in Renpy? I do not see anything the game lacks that a renpy project would have.
There is rollback, there is a log, and so on.

If there is something you like in Renpy that you would like to see in this game, do let me know.

Do you plan on adding a loki route ?
My current plan is up to the end of season 2, so no.

So is multiple endings game?

I'll do the Hestia route only ( strange right? :p ) ...She will accept other girls for example of the same familia like Lili or Haruhime?

I love Hestia but also Haruhime so dating both would not be bad :sneaky:
The game, similarly to Overlord H, will have a single ending.
However, how you get to that ending will change depending on whom you pursue.

You can see that in effect on R2 already: If you pursue Hestia, the events will change when compared to the source material.

Basically the starting point and the ending point are the same, but the stuff inbetween is full of branches.

Reactions: Reij

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pity I didn't play your other game because I never watched Overlord yet ( I'm new in the anime world, started only during summer 2020) but I don't mind single routes, I love Danmachi so I don't mind playing many times...Maybe I'll wait for s2 content for Haruhime, meanwhile, I'll pursue Hestia :sneaky:

Thanks for the answer and game ...always nice finding another man of culture ;)

Reactions: Winterfire

johnstae3

Feb 5, 2020
upon first install, there are no exe files. attempting a different download.

i improperly extracted it, all good now

Last edited:

MetagrossShiny.98

Nov 15, 2018
no it's just that not having a 64-bit computer I was inquiring as I wanted to play it being a huge fan of danmachi sorry for the inconvenience and congratulations the game from the images looks like a bomb

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
In the anime it was hinted at in season 3
It was finally released! Hooray!

Can you point that hint out? I watched season 3 when it first came out but remember anything like that. I didn't even consider nor want Bell with her. I just don't remember the hint that the two of them were together.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes