Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
in the future there will be hentai scenes with tiona and tione?
Only Tiona.

Wao i really miss this jajaja let see what it have, a question which girl are going to be added as pairing, except Eina, Hestia, Tiona, Riveria, Ais, Syr, Artemis, Ryuu?
All women who will have hentai scenes with Bell appear in the title screen as they get introduced in the game.

Thanks for the update :love:

I wish that the anime Bell was like this game Bell, not shy to look at Hestia's breast, etc ... Anime Bell is such a baka :(
He will still be the same Bell in the anime/LN (Shy, fearful of the gods like basically any other human in that world), but in what I believe to be a realistic amount.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never played Unity games before and don't remember there being a walkthrough of how to attack and such. What do you do in this case? I think I've tried hitting every key on the keyboard and clicking but it won't do anything except the K key.
Uh... For some reason you are missing all the options that should appear in the menu.
What resolution/Aspect ratio are you playing the game at?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Uh... For some reason you are missing all the options that should appear in the menu.
What resolution/Aspect ratio are you playing the game at?
I had it at 1600, which was what it was default as when I started playing. I changed it once you asked and now it has Attack and all on the menu. Thanks. I've never played with resolution or anything like this on these games so I had no idea that could be a problem.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I had it at 1600, which was what it was default as when I started playing. I changed it once you asked and now it has Attack and all on the menu. Thanks. I've never played with resolution or anything like this on these games so I had no idea that could be a problem.
It is because I was used to Ren'Py's auto-scaling, and was of the idea that Unity did the same thing (which partially does), until someone reported this issue to me.
I had it fixed in R4, so that will no longer be an issue then, and you will be able to play with any resolution you wish!

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
It is because I was used to Ren'Py's auto-scaling, and was of the idea that Unity did the same thing (which partially does), until someone reported this issue to me.
I had it fixed in R4, so that will no longer be an issue then, and you will be able to play with any resolution you wish!
I just made it to the end of the current build and am really enjoying it so I look forward to the release of the next build.

Majora69

Feb 4, 2018
Pretty good so far, my one comment would be that I believe Bell encountering the Minotaur was after he had been in the dungeon for about 18 days instead of 5. Was that an intentional change? Also are you planning on including the OVAs? They may be dumb, and while I fully understand and respect keeping canon relationships and interests, it would be nice to get a look at Asfi, Mikoto and Chigusa

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Pretty good so far, my one comment would be that I believe Bell encountering the Minotaur was after he had been in the dungeon for about 18 days instead of 5. Was that an intentional change? Also are you planning on including the OVAs? They may be dumb, and while I fully understand and respect keeping canon relationships and interests, it would be nice to get a look at Asfi, Mikoto and Chigusa
Timeline is slightly altered from the original in order to make his growth more impressive as the Bell in the game will be different than the one in the canon anime.
It also leaves me with enough time to put some "filler" content and other game related content without having to worry that the player will go beyond 30 days at level 1.

OVAs and even the movie will be integrated, but not 1:1, only elements and scenes off them.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is the combat actually implemented? I clicked everything and pressed my entire keyboard, but nothing happends I just get soft-locked with the enemy facing me.

Aside from that issue, I see some potential for this game, maybe accelerating the moving speed and some more settings might help.
Hope to see more in the future
Settings for movement speed was implemented in R3, the combat is implemented but there is an issue with the aspect ratio so a lot of things (including the combat menu) is cut off. This issue was also resolved in R4, until then you can play in windowed mode with a 16:9 ratio.

Reactions: 413-X

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Which one is true? No new content or the added ones in the changelog? ( floor 5 and 6 etc + new quest )

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Which one is true? No new content or the added ones in the changelog? ( floor 5 and 6 etc + new quest )
R3 is a major overhaul of the game: It redoes many elements of the game including the dungeon. This is the main focus.

However, it also adds some content (The missing part from R2 of the "canon" route where you rampage all the way to the sixth floor), but it is not much.
Also, the overhaul makes the old saves no longer compatible, so you will need to start over from the beginning (the global data is not lost so you can simply skip the read text).

Reactions: Reij

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I played from the beginning but it ends always at the same point ( Hestia and Bell enjoying the view and in the other save when Bete is "punished" by Riveria )...I'm doing something wrong?
1628858733252.png

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
Huh, nice now my money counts for something and not only to be stolen by the inventory when I try to get potions. Good to know that it was fixed.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Unless it's on my end, looks like mega and nopy links are not working. Nopy keeps failing the download, and mega won't initialize.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Unless it's on my end, looks like mega and nopy links are not working. Nopy keeps failing the download, and mega won't initialize.
Both work fine, looks like an issue with your connection... If that happens often, you should consider a download manager, this way the download will not fail.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Both work fine, looks like an issue with your connection... If that happens often, you should consider a download manager, this way the download will not fail.
Not usually, and I had downloaded other stuff from here with both platforms earlier, but it seems to be working now, before the nopy link was telling me something crazy like 17 hours to d/l, now it says 4 min, and I didn't do anything just ignored it for a while.

But thanks for the reply, will check the game out soon.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes