• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can i know how much You've already done on this one ?
As of R17, there are the following hentai scenes:

Hestia: 9
Eina: 6
Airmid: 3
Liliruca: 3
Misc: 3
Samira: 2
Lena: 2
Demeter: 2
Artemis: 0

The main story did not reach Haruhime, Cassandra and Harem, so those are not even in the list yet.
As of R17, the main story reached the War Games, so once that's over, Haruhime, Cassandra and Harem will begin (+ Artemis will start to get her hentai scenes as well).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I started doing the normal difficulty to get the other scenes and harem route. I haven't read all of the changelogs so sorry if this was addressed already. Was the experience gained through doing actions lowered? It seems to take a more actions to raise Bell's stats when Hestia updates his status.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I started doing the normal difficulty to get the other scenes and harem route. I haven't read all of the changelogs so sorry if this was addressed already. Was the experience gained through doing actions lowered? It seems to take a more actions to raise Bell's stats when Hestia updates his status.
Yeah, from 12x to 9x, but if you eat at the hostess of fertility once the location is unlocked, it boosts the multiplier back to 12x.

Reactions: jadih96207

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, from 12x to 9x, but if you eat at the hostess of fertility once the location is unlocked, it boosts the multiplier back to 12x.
Ah, okay. I just ran into a problem. I was on the 12th floor and exploring to go to the 13th. I saved then my game got stuck here. I can't do anything at the moment except press the esc key. I tried to look for my save but it wasn't there.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah, okay. I just ran into a problem. I was on the 12th floor and exploring to go to the 13th. I saved then my game got stuck here. I can't do anything at the moment except press the esc key. I tried to look for my save but it wasn't there.
That issue was fixed on R18

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
That's good to know. I just hate I have to redo all that grinding again from the beginning.
There should be 8 quick saves done automatically, with the first one being the latest.
On R18 more quick save points have been added, but current ones should be fairly recent as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
There should be 8 quick saves done automatically, with the first one being the latest.
On R18 more quick save points have been added, but current ones should be fairly recent as well
Wish I knew that before I started over already. Quick loading already brings my new game. I think all 8 of my quick saves are from my new game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wish I knew that before I started over already. Quick loading already brings my new game. I think all 8 of my quick saves are from my new game.
Try the 8th, that's the latest one

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, it's a different one than I was playing. RIP to that save file. Guess I just have to grind a lot again and make no dates besides getting with Demeter since she doesn't count.
If you are going to grind, I'd suggest going for the Harem route as that's the only one that actually requires grinding (in order to defeat Aisha).

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
If you are going to grind, I'd suggest going for the Harem route as that's the only one that actually requires grinding (in order to defeat Aisha).
In the last scene of 16 there is the multi choice with Artemis,is there any diference in the story if i chose the kiss or only to date aside from the CG?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Auto saves would be easier to identify if they weren't labeled Quick saves.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
In the last scene of 16 there is the multi choice with Artemis,is there any diference in the story if i chose the kiss or only to date aside from the CG?
Only text flavour and the CG, no other major differences.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes