Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
okay then it seems i have reached the end of r15, thanks for the tip xD guess its just highlighting green so i can grind?
1660309574041.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
okay then it seems i have reached the end of r15, thanks for the tip xD guess its just highlighting green so i can grind?
View attachment 1980022
The last green location stays green until new scenes are added in the following release, but... How did you complete R15 without defeating the Black Goliath or meeting Ouka?

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
i have no idea, as you can see from my journal i dont think ive defeated the goliath so im stumped, but ill post what bell says when i click on him in this screen

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
The last green location stays green until new scenes are added in the following release, but... How did you complete R15 without defeating the Black Goliath or meeting Ouka?
i had my game saved at the quest marker for floor 13 on the r15 release i completed the cave labyrinth right away but i never got the pass parade or anything
1660310131273.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i have no idea, as you can see from my journal i dont think ive defeated the goliath so im stumped, but ill post what bell says when i click on him in this screen
The quest "The Cave Labyrinth" completes once you return to the surface, and that happens only after you defeat Mord and the Black Goliath (with Ryuu and Asfi helping you).

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
fair enough, i do remember something like that, i may or may not have been up til 5am playing it so xD think its human error on my part

Reactions: Winterfire
May 2, 2017
Okay, hi everyone!
Im stuck on hard difficulty, when i need to "I should go to dungeon and do the same thing i did yesteraday". It eve before 5th level.
How i can change difficuly with console? Help please i spent 5 hours farming monsters and it helpless.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Okay, hi everyone!
Im stuck on hard difficulty, when i need to "I should go to dungeon and do the same thing i did yesteraday". It eve before 5th level.
How i can change difficuly with console? Help please i spent 5 hours farming monsters and it helpless.
What does eve mean?

May 2, 2017
Now i have two completed quests: "Life-changing encounter" and "Growth spurt". And thats all. I dont know how to progress further.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How much excelcia i need for next quest, or story event?
It should be a quest, but if you have none, you probably skipped the dialogue too much and the game failed to add it. If you give me the save file, I can fix it for you.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes