Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
took a look at those, must be an early Krystal model for some of them.

Yes, and at the same time, everything was originally planned to remain at the level of video projects, but after all the crap that happened to the game from the LOK team, developer from this forum thread decided to try to create a game project as well.

So far it's all looks more or less not bad, but will see - what awaits this project in the future :)

May 31, 2018
A small update has been released. Rather, in terms of the volume of work, it is not small, but in view of the new content - it is :)

Links:

PC -

MAC -

A source :

More information about the update: -

Work on the next update, in which dev plan to add 2 new enemies, is scheduled to begin in 2 weeks (before that, dev need to do/finish some big video order).

May 31, 2018
Can her breast be adjusted?
Unfortunately no. The game is made up of video footage, and every major character change requires re-shooting a lot of scenes, which is clearly not good for the size of the game, which, according to some users, is already quite large.

I will wait to the next update to play... but I need more of this krystal
Well, this update is more likely to work on bugs and existing material in the game, so yes, it is quite possible to wait for the next update. :)

Reactions: rb88

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey everyone. Do someone Know the password in foxo room?
oh and may someone has a save for group fun pretty pls? i am to clumsy to reach it :c

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Some Christmas stuff from Dev -

Mature/Adult pics can be found here - or

Also, the game is not dead yet, all progress on next update can be found here :) -

May 31, 2018
lol I didn't expect people to use random second life skins for a novel
Well, not so random skins (most of the characters have individual skins), but not the essence, this criterion is not key one way or another.

The main thing is that with this approach, content is added to the game quite extensively with a minimum budget (which is spent on buying avatars and furniture, building locations, and also - on the time it takes to create all this, also as on programming, and the like).

And btw, the game is less and less suitable just for a *visual novel* status, as more and more RPG elements are added to it with each update :)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Well, not so random skins (most of the characters have individual skins), but not the essence, this criterion is not key one way or another.

The main thing is that with this approach, content is added to the game quite extensively with a minimum budget (which is spent on buying avatars and furniture, building locations, and also - on the time it takes to create all this, also as on programming, and the like).

And btw, the game is less and less suitable just for a *visual novel* status, as more and more RPG elements are added to it with each update :)
Yeah, it works I suppose. It's all in the writing mostly with these games.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
i am really stuck on this part, I just spied on the two characters fucking in fox's room am i supposed to spy or join in because after that scene I dont know what to do. Any details would be much appreciated

May 31, 2018
i am really stuck on this part, I just spied on the two characters fucking in fox's room am i supposed to spy or join in because after that scene I dont know what to do. Any details would be much appreciated
Thats finale of 008 version so far. The continue will be in version 009 (mostly of a technical type, with building next space station level, also as two enemies and a small quest will be also added + some bonus)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes