Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

lightning_Chaser

Jan 5, 2020
huh, seems no more sexual content was really added in this new update

at least it seems that way when you defeat the two lizards in the lower level. Seems to be the only thing to do.

May 31, 2018
The curse strikes again.
There are already more than enough sexual content in the game (video files are about 2 hours long), so it's time to expand the game itself a bit as well :)

Here is the link on part of them + some bonus :) - https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-o...enture-act-2-v0-08-shinesl.55723/post-6695651

(With Commander) -

(first enemy meeting) -

(Was also some concent with Seth, but it seems - Dev don't have it on public pages)

huh, seems no more sexual content was really added in this new update

at least it seems that way when you defeat the two lizards in the lower level. Seems to be the only thing to do.

I'm sure the sexual content will be in the next update, and this update is more focused on improve the game code, namely:

- the ability to meet new enemies in a random places was introduced, and after the battle (in case of victory) the player will be returned to the place where he met this enemy. Of course, for the Unity engine, this situation is not something unusual, but I want to remind you that the game is made on the linear Renpy engine, not to mention the fact that the Renpy engine does not forgive errors in the code...

- The enemies themselves were written in the combat code, which itself was very much changed so that in the future - almost any enemies could be added to this combat code, with any attack features and the like. This is a huge amount of work done in terms of code, believe me. And is it worth reminding that in addition to the game, the developer also makes video orders and has a real job? :)

- Well, the command center was also added with a small quest in it, also as a space station was built, new enemies were filmed and the like ... And all this update was done in a month and a half (since other time was devoted to video orders mixed with real work).

Or are you still unhappy? Although yes, on this forum this is a classic behavior of many users :)

I would recommend such users instead of sitting in one branch for 2 years and constantly throwing rotten fruit at developers - just get down to business and create some kind of game project of your own. Seriously, what's the problem? Don't like the work of others? Do better!

Last edited:

lightning_Chaser

Jan 5, 2020
There are already more than enough sexual content in the game (video files are about 2 hours long), so it's time to expand the game itself a bit as well :)

Here is the link on part of them + some bonus :) - https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-o...enture-act-2-v0-08-shinesl.55723/post-6695651

(With Commander) -

(first enemy meeting) -

(Was also some concent with Seth, but it seems - Dev don't have it on public pages)

I'm sure the sexual content will be in the next update, and this update is more focused on improve the game code, namely:

- the ability to meet new enemies in a random places was introduced, and after the battle (in case of victory) the player will be returned to the place where he met this enemy. Of course, for the Unity engine, this situation is not something unusual, but I want to remind you that the game is made on the linear Renpy engine, not to mention the fact that the Renpy engine does not forgive errors in the code...

- The enemies themselves were written in the combat code, which itself was very much changed so that in the future - almost any enemies could be added to this combat code, with any attack features and the like. This is a huge amount of work done in terms of code, believe me. And is it worth reminding that in addition to the game, the developer also makes video orders and has a real job? :)

- Well, the command center was also added with a small quest in it, also as a space station was built, new enemies were filmed and the like ... And all this update was done in a month and a half (since other time was devoted to video orders mixed with real work).

Or are you still unhappy? Although yes, on this forum this is a classic behavior of many users :)

I would recommend such users instead of sitting in one branch for 2 years and constantly throwing rotten fruit at developers - just get down to business and create some kind of game project of your own. Seriously, what's the problem? Don't like the work of others? Do better!

wow talk about an overreaction to my comment lol
I wasn't criticizing or downplaying the update at all, I was just saying there wasn't any new sexual content for others that may be wondering when it comes to this new update, cause I know I was mostly going infor that
No need to get super defensive over the dev

• Hey there
Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
wow talk about an overreaction to my comment lol
I wasn't criticizing or downplaying the update at all, I was just saying there wasn't any new sexual content for others that may be wondering when it comes to this new update, cause I know I was mostly going infor that
No need to get super defensive over the dev

Don’t worry, I didn’t address you specifically, it’s just that such conversations are being held on many forums, and maybe I got a little boiled over from the hypocrisy and some times stupidity of some people on the Internet, and maybe that’s why I reacted that way in advance. I will try to be more restrained :).

And the main thing is that the work continues, the game is not abandoned, also as it has potential. Is this game good or bad ones? Here everyone has the right to their opinion, but I would like it to be a fair opinion, taking into account the budget of the game and the time spent on its development (otherwise there are fans who, in all seriousness, can start comparing games with a budget that differs a thousand times, which, in my opinion, is a complete nonsense.)

May 31, 2018
If you can't leave *review* anymore - leave the message to contact@f95zone.com with your account name and the link on the forum thread where you wish to leave review again.

Also, with leaving reviews - do it currect, with leaving positive moments, which you did like in the game or with negative ones, if you something didn't like. This is the forum rules, after all.

Oct 15, 2018
hmmm , not my cup of tea , I mean I feel kinda weird when krystal in completely 3d ( but I like her body model ) , I think I feel more familiar with krystal series (or krystal herself) in 2d and this krystal is kinda... EMO ? but okay , at least this is not being abandoned like other krystal games

Last edited:
Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
hmmm , not my cup of tea , I mean I feel kinda weird when krystal in completely 3d ( but I like her body model ) , I think I was more familiar in krystal series in 2d and this krystal is kinda... EMO ? but okay , at least this not being abandoned like other krystal games

In the future, as time progresses through the story - her behavior will have to change, at least in terms of lust, but possible - other parameters also will be added with time. And yes, the game is in 3d, with using *Second Life* as base, which allows the developer to add enough of content in each upgrade in a relatively short period of time.

And one more thing - some kind of devilry is happening on the forum - yesterday all positive reviews were deleted, and only negative ones were left (and no any answer from moderators yet, why that happen). If there is a desire to leave a review - feel free to, just don't forget about site rules about reviews, which can be found here - https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok Trolly finished the last and read about how down the road Krystal's lust or whatever will depend if she can seduce an enemy. How about this, play it off as something inside her is starting to awaken, a primal desire that gets stronger as she goes. I think the commander called it a "blue devil" once then why not have it that her tribe or kind can do some kind of horny psychic thing that can remove a foes will to fight with an erg to well... get funky.

May 31, 2018
I am enjoying this game very much, and look forward to each advancement. Thank you for your hard work on bringing this to life.
Thanks for review, but I'm afraid - moderators can remove it because it's not enough info in it about game it self. You should add something about what you did like in it (it's could be idea of game, characters, adult content etc), to make sure it's won't be removed, at least according to forum rules (although there is no guarantee that the review will not be removed later for some unknown reason, as it already happened a couple of days ago)

Ok Trolly finished the last and read about how down the road Krystal's lust or whatever will depend if she can seduce an enemy. How about this, play it off as something inside her is starting to awaken, a primal desire that gets stronger as she goes. I think the commander called it a "blue devil" once then why not have it that her tribe or kind can do some kind of horny psychic thing that can remove a foes will to fight with an erg to well... get funky.
I think that for starters, the lust level will just open up additional dialogues in which Krystal will behave less restrained and more openly, and also a high level of lust will allow her to avoid most of the battles with enemies that have at least some sense. in the future, there may be *zombified*, mindless enemies, or feral enemies such as dinosaurs, dragons and the like. Unfortunately - Patreon Team will not like if sexual content with such characters will be possible in the game, so alas, most likely - it will not work to seduce them :)

And a few words about the uniqueness of Krystal - in one of the key game moments, ancient magic will awaken in her, but since this is due to one very important game moment that is planned, and I will not spoil it ahead of time :)

Reactions: ninguemligah

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I'm not here to join in any arguments about whatever. I want to see this succeed. Different interpretations are not a bad thing. Death by association is not good. If someone did something, going after someone else for no reason doesn't help.

May 31, 2018
Wow, another positive review was deleted in a few hours after writing. Very prompt. I suppose such increased attention from moderation in this thread on the forum can be taken as a compliment to the project :)

After all - on this forum are so many branches, and so many of them has a reviews, which are written with the violation of the rules of this forum, but they are not cleaned there so promptly (as here), and they have been hanging untouched for months... Thank you, your attention to this project is a great honor for us :)

I'm not here to join in any arguments about whatever. I want to see this succeed. Different interpretations are not a bad thing. Death by association is not good. If someone did something, going after someone else for no reason doesn't help.
So far, things are going pretty well for this game, and update 0.09 was one of the most complex in terms of code, which was completed successfully. So there is no cause for concern yet, with the exception of oddities on this forum :)

I am enjoying this game very much, and look forward to each advancement. Thank you for your hard work on bringing this to life.
And thanks again for the feedback, but I warned that this could happen. But everything happened so quickly and efficiently that you did not have time to change the review :). If you will be in mod to try to do it again - leave the message to contact@f95zone.com with your account name and the link on the forum thread where you wish to leave review again, and don't forget about forum rules about reviews, which can be seen here - https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
foxsicle thanks for review, but better leave more info about what you did like in the game project iself (for example - idea, models, adult content or anything in that manner), since moderators keep removing positive reviews in this thread without any explanation and very prompt :)

Staning

Oct 14, 2021
I just read about the culling of reviews. And as a very passive follower, I’m super disappointed by how things like this can happen. Keep your head high Shine and keep kicking ass. I look forward to the great work you will have in store. Peace and Stay Strong

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
is there a guide for this game i just finished spare hanger part now i have no idea what to do

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes