Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
is there a guide for this game i just finished spare hanger part now i have no idea what to do
go to fox's rooms they're should be a scene if you didn't already catch it, then you need to gain access to the sub levels via the commanders private room to unlock the lift

May 31, 2018
is there a guide for this game i just finished spare hanger part now i have no idea what to do
After completing the first mission (by any means possible) and to get the continuation of the plot after that - you need to complete a small quest in Fox's room and meet the other pilot (Pelma) in Hangar-1. After completing these requirements - upon entering Fox's room again - additional content will be unlocked.

May 31, 2018
Well, the game is not dead yet, since new update is out :) :

To download:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC

MAC

A source -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info about update:

In this update, the ability to avoid combat with two enemies on the lower level of the space station by sexual way has been added. To be able to do this, the character must have a lust level of at least 200 points. I think - I will keep a little intrigue, and I will not paint - what exactly awaits Krystal with such a choice, so You'll have to figure it out on your own ^^.

Other info:

And one more thing - since new players are sometimes have difficulty progressing through the story of the game project, I will add a description of the passage of the game to this latest version of the game here:

1) To get to the Command Center - open the map and take a close look at that, and don't forget to read the hints from the game itself.

2) After receiving the First Mission from the Commander - You need to infiltrate the Spare Hangar to complete it. However, it must be performed in the correct sequence, namely - at the beginning - move towards the Spare Hangar and try to get inside. The game will ask You for a password, write any that comes to Your mind (it is required to unlock the game code ability to search for the Main Technician in the Men's Rooms. Without this action, this will not be possible if You, immediately, after getting first mission from the Commander, will go to the Men's Rooms. Perhaps in future updates I will make this point a little more logical (at the time when I did it - I was much weaker in coding), but for now - everything works just like that.

3) Finish communication with the Main Technician in any way, and You will find out the password (and only now with it's help You can get into the Spare Hangar, and continue the game plot.)

4) Encounter with the enemy can end with several options of Your choice, however, if You choose to fight (or any other response options that also will lead to combat), under certain circumstances - the game may end for You ( You will get *Game Over*). However, if You avoid it, the game story will continue. So, the Spare Hangar has more than enough variations on what will happen, however, in case of successful completion (without obtaining the status of the end of the game) - You will meet the Commander, however, additional content is also possible here (and very extensive).

5) One way or another, if You did not lose the game during the passage of the first mission - in the end - You, along with the commander - will find yourself in the Armory. There You will receive a monetary reward for completing the mission (and again, a lot depends on Your choice, different options bring different monetary rewards), and then the game will allow You to explore the location without specifying further actions - what exactly do You need to do.

6) To continue the game plot - You will need to visit the First Hangar and meet another pilot there (Pelma), And also visit Fox's room and complete a fairly simple quest there. After that - You will need to re-enter Fox's room, and ... You will receive additional content (with naughty lovers), and, no matter what You choose - after this content, you will have the opportunity to continue the game plot.

7) Move towards the Command Center and get inside. At the beginning - better check the *Main Control Pannel* first (although You will have the opportunity to do otherwise, but keep in mind - with out knowing important information - Krystal will react differently to information in another terminal), and listen to all messages (The ultimate goal of visiting the Command Center is to unlock access to the Main Elevator, however, without knowing the password, You will not be able to do this), and after that - leave the *Main Control Pannel* and go to the *Commander's Private Table, where, in one of the messages - You will find several passwords, one of which will be correct. After unlocking the Main Elevator, You can leave the Command Center.

8) Next, You should prepare for serious troubles that may await Krystal at the lower level of the Space Station, and therefore - You should spend all available credits on improving Krystal parameters or buying other needed stuff, and therefore - visit the Armory and Medical Center before using the Main Elevator and going down to the lower level.

!!!After full preparation (Although it is possible until the moment of spending all the money, in case You pump something wrong and decide to try to spend the money differently), but before using the Main Elevator and move down on the lower level - make a separate game save, which will be guaranteed to work in future updates of the game!!!

9) There is no further story progression yet, but You can explore the lower level and have a battle with two enemies (or not a battle, if You have more than 200 lust points, and will choose such way) that You can meet in random places.

That's all for now, thank You for Your attention =^.^=

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2 v0.1] [ShineSL] – Compressed

Win/Linux Act 2 v0.1 · · · · (1.1 GiB :: 2.7 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

May 31, 2018
Any Chance Adjust her Breast size? To your liking?

The game consists of video files, so setting like this is unlikely to be present in the project in view of the impossibility of its implementation under these conditions

how do i get fox's scene from the images displayed in the game's description?

Izingberg already answered this question, but I will add that a link to the first act can be found in the *About* section inside the game :)

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a version or mode in this game that uses a 3d model (at least the head) closer to the model found in the star fox games?

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
So after 4 hours now i finally removed this, I am not blaming the game creator but i somehow managed to pick up a rootkit virus during the process of downloading this game. Took me quite a while to figure out where it was hiding and it was in the \lib\LOKPGAMEAct2-0.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\lib\pygame_sdl2/power.pyd LOKgame files and others in the same section a total of 41 infected files.

I tried to delete the game because i was done with it and couldn't which was my first hint. It seemed to be doing key logging and burst data transfers.
So heads up to anyone downloading this. It was the only thing i have downloaded in the past 4 days so somethings up. Very possible this has been hiding for a while and only latched on to this game after install for what ever reason. so i am not certain but highly concerned. windows missed it and i only found it from a boot scan.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Is there a version or mode in this game that uses a 3d model (at least the head) closer to the model found in the star fox games?

There are several other versions of Krystal in Second Life, but the choice was made in favor of the one, which is used in the game, in particular due to the fact that this head has the ability to show quite different emotions (including negative emotions like fear, shock, and the like)

So I'm a dumb fuck what do I click to run the game? Or do I need something else to run it
If you downloaded from the link that I left, then you just needed to run the *LOKPGAMEAct2* file

We need Digimon version!
So far, there are no such plans for the game, however, the author of the game project also has video projects where *Renamon* has been used more than once :)

So after 4 hours now i finally removed this, I am not blaming the game creator but i somehow managed to pick up a rootkit virus during the process of downloading this game. Took me quite a while to figure out where it was hiding and it was in the \lib\LOKPGAMEAct2-0.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\lib\pygame_sdl2/power.pyd LOKgame files and others in the same section a total of 41 infected files.

I tried to delete the game because i was done with it and couldn't which was my first hint. It seemed to be doing key logging and burst data transfers.
So heads up to anyone downloading this. It was the only thing i have downloaded in the past 4 days so somethings up. Very possible this has been hiding for a while and only latched on to this game after install for what ever reason. so i am not certain but highly concerned. windows missed it and i only found it from a boot scan.
If you used the official link - it was unlikely to get viruses from that one.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
After defeating the to lizard men in the lower sections and the hint at the hidden door is the end of the current update til next time?

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
There are several other versions of Krystal in Second Life, but the choice was made in favor of the one, which is used in the game, in particular due to the fact that this head has the ability to show quite different emotions (including negative emotions like fear, shock, and the like)

If you downloaded from the link that I left, then you just needed to run the *LOKPGAMEAct2* file

So far, there are no such plans for the game, however, the author of the game project also has video projects where *Renamon* has been used more than once :)

If you used the official link - it was unlikely to get viruses from that one.
There are two of the game files one is a py file and the other is an sh file I believe and when I click on both it asks me what app do I want to open the file with

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There are two of the game files one is a py file and the other is an sh file I believe and when I click on both it asks me what app do I want to open the file with
It seems one of your antivirus scanners quarantined the Windows executable – probably based on heuristics.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes