Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
It was hard for me to complete the update (especially because the map didn't help me much in the section when you go down the elevator and I always got lost in the first part) leaving aside I still love Krystal's design, more and more anxious for the next one update and how to use your slave outfit

May 31, 2018
Bad news - Due to extremely strange circumstances - the game developer lost main page on site with more than 40 million views of video projects, which she made for last 8 years, which clearly does not contribute to the optimism of the fate of the continuation of this game project as well, however, the developer promised to finish at least the demo version of Act-3 (and that may be not a short version of demo), but what will happen next is not entirely clear. But I hope that the demo will be successful and people will appreciate it, because the developer definitely do need an incentive to continue making her work.

If anyone need - more info about situation with the site can be seen here -

May 31, 2018
... let me guess: no backups?

More like reputation loss, loss of rating (over 40 million video views), and loss of income of 100-150 dollars per month.

Not fatal, but the page was highly reputable and had been in existence for over 8 years. Plus, the incomprehensible behavior of the support service, complete disregard for any new messages, not to mention the fact that they themselves updated the affiliate program with the game developer, a lot of time by dev was spent after adjusting and uploading content to their(xvideos) partner site, and then they silently deleted everything and threw the developer into complete ignore. Frankly pig behavior, this is not how things with partners should goes.

May 31, 2018
It seems - the Act 3 will have the name *LOKP - The New Adventure - Act-3 - The Wild Planet*, and possible I will need to ask to create a new thread for it, since the game as a whole will be quite different from what we saw in Act-2. Although I think - first - need to wait for the first demo version of the project before making such a decision :)

The link on post with news, from where screenshots was taken -

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
It seems - the Act 3 will have the name *LOKP - The New Adventure - Act-3 - The Wild Planet*, and possible I will need to ask to create a new thread for it, since the game as a whole will be quite different from what we saw in Act-2. Although I think - first - need to wait for the first demo version of the project before making such a decision :)

The link on post with news, from where screenshots was taken -
:p yum

May 31, 2018
why I can't five my five stars to this game?

I need more of this game...

Moderators didn't restore ability for people to vote once again after site *bot* did remove about 8 4-5 stars reviews to this thead, even as I did asked them to fix that in past. So we have that we have, only people, who didn't vote even once yet in this thread - can leave new reviews.

May 31, 2018
*Small* example of how new type of *dialogues* will looks in ACT-3 -
(epic music will be removed from game in the moment of gameplay :))

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
*Small* example of how new type of *dialogues* will looks in ACT-3 - Mega
(epic music will be removed from game in the moment of gameplay :))
I don't have any comment about the male characters that appear in the sample, but damn, for the female characters, their model is just "chef kiss", like a finely crafted body preset from Skyrim.

Also, kinda wish to see semen gushing out during / after the creampie rather than just squirting.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
I swear LOK: VG is the only completed LOK project and that's a flash game from almost a decade ago.

May 31, 2018
I don't have any comment about the male characters that appear in the sample, but damn, for the female characters, their model is just "chef kiss", like a finely crafted body preset from Skyrim.

Also, kinda wish to see semen gushing out during / after the creampie rather than just squirting.

Yeah, male versions is not modern avatars, since was the desision to let *old versions* stay just because they looks quite primal and menacing, than modern versions of male lizards. Although I think in the future, if the project is not abandoned, modern versions of male characters will also appear in the game, although their textures will be the same as the lizard girl from the video that I posted a little higher, which may look a little strange. But maybe I'm wrong, and all will looks fine. We'll see.

As for the female characters - yes, the main emphasis was to make them attractive in the first place :)

I swear LOK: VG is the only completed LOK project and that's a flash game from almost a decade ago.

Yes, and this was a very good version of the LOK game, perhaps some ideas from it will be implemented in the project from this thread in future too :)

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Is there a walkthrough for scenes or even a gallery. And I mean separate I've already gone through the game.

ElfenThorne

Apr 2, 2022
Tbh, the total amount of gameplay is so incredibly short and basic, that I'm not even sure when a walkthrough was last made.
Yeah, I ran through really quickly I was mostly just curious if there was a gallery. But I also saw that there were different outcomes depending on what you do so i wanted to see them.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes