Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
Tbh, the total amount of gameplay is so incredibly short and basic, that I'm not even sure when a walkthrough was last made.
I wouldn't say that the gameplay of Act 2 is very short, to be honest, even if we pretend that all the scenes for adults are not part of the gameplay - there are still a few battles, as well as wandering around the station. In general, even if you know where to go and what to do, but at the same time do not skip dialogues, the game will take more than an hour, except that depending on the choices, slightly different endings are possible in a given situation. Also no need to forget what engine the game is made on (Ren'Py), on which visual novels are generally made, and they usually almost have no gameplay at all.

Also the main post in this game thread ( https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-krystal-parody-the-new-adventure-act-2-v0-3-shinesl.55723/ ) has some info in *Changelog* about passing the game, but only the first level, the second level will have to be completed independently. In general, if you follow the prompts, everything will go quickly, especially if you spend all skill points to strength, which will allow you to hit with very high damage with the safest type of attacks possible :)

Yeah, I ran through really quickly I was mostly just curious if there was a gallery. But I also saw that there were different outcomes depending on what you do so i wanted to see them.
Alas, there are no such a thing, but there is an unlimited number of slots for recording progress, so if you wish, you can make gallery on your own taste :)

I just have to say that I love how krystal looks

Yeah, she won the vote, so she took the place of older version of Krystal in ACT-3. But the story of ACT-2 won't be forgoten, since, even with *new* Krystal - the plot will remain the same :)

May 31, 2018
The ACT3 is out, but I think it's need it's own thread on this forum - too much in the game differs from ACT2, although it is its continuation. Possible, it might be worth to mark this project thread as completed, since all subsequent work will now be done in ACT3

Anyway, the links to the project are here :

PC - * *

MAC - * *

source:

More info :

May 31, 2018
Oh, it seems act 3 was added to same thread to act 2, hmmm... Well, I hope some of those pics also will be added in the thread start post then, since the pics from act1 is a bit to old, if really :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LegendOfKrystalParodyTheNewAdventure-A2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

LegendOfKrystalParodyTheNewAdventure-A3v0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
while it maybe a slow burn for progress, the game is slowly getting to with the abandoned one left off. I wonder if the caretaker for the newly hatched ones will be added?

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
well i can't lie it is very empty i suggest to most to wait until another version gets finish unless you are ok to just wanna see the changes

i like the concept it is similar to that other game that never got finished but i hope this one gets a way to be a slave or pet of the tribe (the other one was gonna have that but they never finish it, is funnybc there was a hole you could fall into and they captured you and make you a slave instead of a friend but all of thatnever got even started)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Is... there an act one? Or am I to assume that the original LoK was act one?
I think "Act I" and Act II" were short enough that the file named "Act II" actually contains both,
in the same way that an AVN usually says "Chapter 7" or Chapter 12" or whatever, when it's the latest release.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Obviously just a test run but are there even scenes in the release? It's been mostly dialogue. New model looks really good too. As far as feedback goes, there seems to be some click bloating; Why do I need to go through 3 prompts to sleep? A nice quality of life would be an "end day" button that automatically returns us to the women's area to start a new day.

May 31, 2018
while it maybe a slow burn for progress, the game is slowly getting to with the abandoned one left off. I wonder if the caretaker for the newly hatched ones will be added?

Creating a game project is more of a hobby for a developer, and even now there are many different factors that distract, but... Work is not abandoned, and as long as there is an opportunity, the project will live, although it will not have the highest development speed (although of course not as slow as a LOK game from another studio) :)

Is... there an act one? Or am I to assume that the original LoK was act one?

Check *about* section inside game, the link on ACT-1 can be found there (but the ACT-1 is more was just an experiment, not a big game)

well i can't lie it is very empty i suggest to most to wait until another version gets finish unless you are ok to just wanna see the changes

i like the concept it is similar to that other game that never got finished but i hope this one gets a way to be a slave or pet of the tribe (the other one was gonna have that but they never finish it, is funnybc there was a hole you could fall into and they captured you and make you a slave instead of a friend but all of thatnever got even started)

Work on ACT-3 has just begun, so not so much content where, but a lot of context is already present in ACT-2, so - feel free to explore :).

And yes, this project smoothly moves into the same plane as previous games (from other devs) in the LOK universe, but the developer who creates this project usually always completes his work to some final point :)

Regarding slavery, I can’t say much yet, but the ACT-3 will also have a combat system, and I believe that in certain situations Krystal will be put in an awkward position...

Obviously just a test run but are there even scenes in the release? It's been mostly dialogue. New model looks really good too. As far as feedback goes, there seems to be some click bloating; Why do I need to go through 3 prompts to sleep? A nice quality of life would be an "end day" button that automatically returns us to the women's area to start a new day.

Perhaps at certain points the moment of returning to the women's sleeping area will indeed be skipped, but for now - it was necessary to create a chain in the code, and if no events occur after work - yes, you will have to walk home on your own. Although an interactive map will also appear over time, there are not many locations yet, and there is no particular need for it.

I think "Act I" and Act II" were short enough that the file named "Act II" actually contains both,
in the same way that an AVN usually says "Chapter 7" or Chapter 12" or whatever, when it's the latest release.

Yes, you're almost right. Act 1 was experimental mainly to understand whether it was even worth trying to create a game in such a context. Apparently the result was satisfactory :)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The attention given, and time put in, to recreate the village from the original game is rather impressive. I recognized it immediately, and it looks pretty great. Can't wait for the T-Rex scene :LOL: (I'm only half joking :devilish: ).

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm glad that we finally made it back to the original story of lok, and I hope that we get passed the walls that the original stories stopped at, and that this arc have the multi- ends the original story was going to have...

so far, the 3arc only allows small interactions with the blacksmith and the barmaid, there will be more in the future.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes