Unity LOK: Rebirth [v0.1.8.0 Test] [The Tribe Devs]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
That last image looks very good. Let's hope the story evolves with corruption and we don't see a "hi - hi - want fuck? - oh, sure".
That is the plan. If anything, devs said that Krys will be less naive than in the old 0.8 game.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Looks good, if I may make a suggestion, the hair on the ears should be changed to the same colour as the pattern on the face and torso, although for me Krystal's pattern will always be the only one XDD.

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
Looks good, if I may make a suggestion, the hair on the ears should be changed to the same colour as the pattern on the face and torso, although for me Krystal's pattern will always be the only one XDD.
Yup it has already been suggested that the ears fluff color should be customizable too. I guess it won't be in this release, but for sure I'll push so it can make it in the game later :p

Last edited:

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
congaparrot.gif
We released! And upon your suggestion we added ear fluff customization last minute :D
The download is delayed one week for non-patrons, but it's out!

We're also collecting bugs on this trello board and having funsies killing them
thanks for the attention and the patience! \o/ we built the base of the gameee
I can go die in peace for a while

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Throwing a reminder here that there are no new h-scenes still. Hopefully you guys address that next.
Of course we will! and yes that's a pretty important reminder, we don't want people to have the wrong expectations!
For now it's not confirmed yet but we plan to get the (in)famous pot quest back in for the next update.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Of course we will! and yes that's a pretty important reminder, we don't want people to have the wrong expectations!
For now it's not confirmed yet but we plan to get the (in)famous pot quest back in for the next update.
I think that freakin' pot quest traumatized me. Watching Krystal drag a pot for hours to slowly build up stats was worse than grinding levels in an RPG. At least with that, there's some kind of interaction.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I think that freakin' pot quest traumatized me. Watching Krystal drag a pot for hours to slowly build up stats was worse than grinding levels in an RPG. At least with that, there's some kind of interaction.
In your case they should add a "fap now" mode so that it doesn't happen again, XD. Others of us are entertained when a game doesn't last us an afternoon... or not even that. Then we complain that it takes so many months for 1 hour.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
In your case they should add a "fap now" mode so that it doesn't happen again, XD. Others of us are entertained when a game doesn't last us an afternoon... or not even that. Then we complain that it takes so many months for 1 hour.
Bruh, that's not what they're saying. You can make a long game that takes it's time while being compelling through decisions and interactions, not dragging the same f pot which takes forever over and over and over again

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
Nope. Many things were said, but that's not accurate.

The main reason is not possible is because they're making it their way, and I'm making my new game my way.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I thought of just continuing with the assets I already had because my financial situation is really bad, but then Kuja offered his help to get back on my feet with another project and that's what we're doing.

See, there's one thing you need to understand about Vlad, Kuja and this reboot: they're not going to stop until it's made. At which update pace? I don't know. But seriously, stop saying they're scratching their balls because that's not true.

And I think that from ALL people talking here, I am the person with the most valid reason to be very mad at them. And I'm not. Not anymore.
what happen with thw discord?

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Bruh, that's not what they're saying. You can make a long game that takes it's time while being compelling through decisions and interactions, not dragging the same f pot which takes forever over and over and over again
We plan to make that aspect way less exasperating. (at least according to what Vlad said, I'm just the monkey who makes the puppets dance)

my reaction when I saw the new Meiri model
Curious, what is it that you don't like about the restyle? I helped pick the colors, so perhaps it may be my fault?

Oh btw what do you think of Eri's redesign I did?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People seem to dislike her old lady tummy, but that's supposedly part of her decaying character and jealousy.

So to make ammend for making her like this I also drew a younger version to cleanse your eyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in case for the feedback, still learning here!

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes