Monday post up!
:krysdwich:

Website public post:

SubscribeStar post with gallery:

SubscribeStar public post:

Patreon post with gallery:

Patreon public post:

TL;DR
So. Close. We're gonna release what we have this week. Then die for a couple of weeks (at least me, am fracking tired). Then resurrect as a chili zombie, then repeat the cycle.
Remember we're releasing a sandbox. Thank you for the attention and peace.

Feb 1, 2017
Monday post up!

Website public post:

Patreon public post:

TL;DR
So. Close. We're gonna release what we have this week. Then die for a couple of weeks (at least me, am fracking tired). Then resurrect as a chili zombie, then repeat the cycle.
Remember we're releasing a sandbox. Thank you for the attention and peace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Pikant

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
is this going to get cracked or will most of it be blocked of by patreon ?
I think the old one was free to the public after a few weeks of a version being released. Looks like if anything it'll only be $1 for the two-week delayed download.

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Yeah no need to crack, eventually all of it will be free to the public! And big thanks to whoever decides to support the project.
Also the download happens from our website, so that certain patches can also be made possible. We launched a SubscribeStar too!

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm not gonna hide, we managed to have problems and be late as a cascading result.
Well, that sucks! hopefully we fracking release this thing in a few days as we catch up.
The detail of what went wrong is in the post, I just want it to be doneee...

Monday post up

Website public post:

Patreon public post:

I don't know about you, but that won't stop me from trying hard. Peace.

Reactions: montblonk

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I'm a big dumb dumb, I eat gum gum. Now, it's late because some parts...needed recoloring? I don't mean to sound condescending if I do, but I'm in the position that I don't understand why that is necessary, perhaps I don't get the term getting redrawn into a different color? I'm no artist, and this is a tad confusing to the (below) average joe such as I.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Now, it's late because some parts...needed recoloring? I don't mean to sound condescending if I do, but I'm in the position that I don't understand why that is necessary, perhaps I don't get the term getting redrawn into a different color? I'm no artist, and this is a tad confusing to the (below) average joe such as I.
Legit question! Basically, the way we set our project for recolors now requires to multiply the two skin colors to two separate images, when often before we had just one. Kuja did full recolors of the lizardgirls in their basic position for every direction, and all looked fine and dandy. Then we arrive at implementing some scenes, and when the mouths move, they have the old colored image in, so the effect is that these images that already have color get applied color again. So it is necessary to redraw them in this new neutral version for them to be applied to all lizardgirls and not just Keakrix.
This resulted in over 100+ tiny pieces having to be made by separating the mouth color form the skin color, and then positioned correctly. Seemed like a silly quick task, but it sucked quite some time. The fact you also found it like no big deal is what drew us to error as well, we undervalued how long this would take and the consequences of slowing down a part.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Legit question! Basically, the way we set our project for recolors now requires to multiply the two skin colors to two separate images, when often before we had just one. Kuja did full recolors of the lizardgirls in their basic position for every direction, and all looked fine and dandy. Then we arrive at implementing some scenes, and when the mouths move, they have the old colored image in, so the effect is that these images that already have color get applied color again. So it is necessary to redraw them in this new neutral version for them to be applied to all lizardgirls and not just Keakrix.
This resulted in over 100+ tiny pieces having to be made by separating the mouth color form the skin color, and then positioned correctly. Seemed like a silly quick task, but it sucked quite some time. The fact you also found it like no big deal is what drew us to error as well, we undervalued how long this would take and the consequences of slowing down a part.
So there are two images, one for when a character is out and about, jumping, crawling, walking, etc. Then there is the images of where the characters are talking and doing dialogue. Because the images from the "walk/running" world did not meet up with the dialogue images, it appears to have applied it again and gave it a strange visual mess. I think that's about what I'm understanding.

Pikant

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
We know! Unfortunately all those links are gone for ToC infringment

Guess they didn't like the lizardmen's peepees...
We've moved to a different service for video links. Thanks for notifying us regardless!

Before you ask, we're mostly ready, I think Kuja wants to squeeze in the guards outfits too, and make the backgrounds dynamic lights.

Here's the state of the art:

(we're temporarily covering their such offensive nudity with Sek's outfit)

I'll likely hibernate for two weeks or so, just completing anything Kuja sends my way in case, as now it is out of my hands. I heard Kuja say he'd like to dedicate the weekend to make the backgrounds real pretty, so you know in case what the news are.
I'm happy she's dressed, and I finished my tasks (peace of mind: achieved!), I'm really excited to get back on this for the storylines in the next release.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
That last image looks very good. Let's hope the story evolves with corruption and we don't see a "hi - hi - want fuck? - oh, sure".

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes