3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
v0.8
Added:

- Meiri & Cenvir scenes at night.

--- Does this mean we get to see Krystal get banged by Cenvir and Meiri or is this a Meiri x Cenvir thing only?

JeffMyNamess

Jul 14, 2018
I don't know anything about it so I gave you a way to figure it out... better than nothing.
Ain't gotta be sarcastic about it. Maybe someone else knows.
The reason why I was "sarcastic" was due to me signing in earlier today and seeing the heated discussion about the Patreon thing, so I assumed that yours after the reply was the same.

About the Patreon thing, even if you are right in terms of them "supporting" these practices, truth is that this is not Patreon, meaning the discussion will not lead anywhere. Do you thing most people agree with the things other Devs pull with their projects? Most likely not. However, if you really hate these practices, send Patreon themselves an e-mail regarding those concerns.
I dunno, make a forum here (or any site where its possible and doesn't violate the TOS, really) and rally people in it to send Patreon said e-mails, if your concerns are that big.

People only log in here to see what is new with games, animations, Dev comments/ posts, etc. not to enter a game's forum/ discussion to see threads after threads of people complaining about the practices Devs have and execute in Patreon/ where their revenue comes from.

Reactions: | Frank White |

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The reason why I was "sarcastic" was due to me signing in earlier today and seeing the heated discussion about the Patreon thing, so I assumed that yours after the reply was the same.

About the Patreon thing, even if you are right in terms of them "supporting" these practices, truth is that this is not Patreon, meaning the discussion will not lead anywhere. Do you thing most people agree with the things other Devs pull with their projects? Most likely not. However, if you really hate these practices, send Patreon themselves an e-mail regarding those concerns.
I dunno, make a forum here (or any site where its possible and doesn't violate the TOS, really) and rally people in it to send Patreon said e-mails, if your concerns are that big.

People only log in here to see what is new with games, animations, Dev comments/ posts, etc. not to enter a game's forum/ discussion to see threads after threads of people complaining about the practices Devs have and execute in Patreon/ where their revenue comes from.
Fair enough, I guess. I'm not the type to get angry about a talk on the internet, let alone stay angry and I don't know you so I have no reason to believe you'd be rude. Personally I'd rather get some help than none and when it came to that song I didn't know what it was but I knew that assets can be extracted and you could find out about it that way.

Well in this case we were talking about this game's specific Dev and the things he's been doing that are less the scrupulous, it would be off-topic anywhere else. Besides that, every time an update happens and it's this small people talk about it here because it's a thread A/ Dedicated to the game and by default the place to talk about it and also B/ On a community system that doesn't suck. It's excruciating to do anything on Patreon's UI. When a topic of conversation comes up people naturally talk about it, that's how humans work. If an update to a game happens people will gather and talk about it, if it's accompanied by a bunch of vague excuses and broken promises people will talk about that too. That's how humans work.

"People only log in here to..." is a very broad statement speaking for an entire community, by default it's wrong and beyond that it's close-minded. Same as that other guy assuming everyone here's just a dirty pirate. It's easier to get updates here than on Patreon sometimes, Devs also sometimes have Discord servers but those tend to get messy too and chats about games on Patreon are a lot more populated here than the awful web design on there.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
this game is shit in everything, 2 hours and i still cant do shit
Yeah it's fairly slow start, and I think in the latest update they made the map less convoluted.
You have a bit of a jog though, you should always have that active.
I don't think you can really get to lewding till day 3 or 4 maybe.
You gotta either accomplish or fail your tasks to get results, the hide tanner guy especially.
I got most of the scenes within 15 days though, and that was a few hours of gameplay I think.
I don't think the dev is aware of how slowly your stats grow so you can unlock scenes or speech options.

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah it's fairly slow start, and I think in the latest update they made the map less convoluted.
You have a bit of a jog though, you should always have that active.
I don't think you can really get to lewding till day 3 or 4 maybe.
You gotta either accomplish or fail your tasks to get results, the hide tanner guy especially.
I got most of the scenes within 15 days though, and that was a few hours of gameplay I think.
I don't think the dev is aware of how slowly your stats grow so you can unlock scenes or speech options.
dont know why it got that many likes tho, does people like slow garbage

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
dont know why it got that many likes tho, does people like slow garbage
The scenes are fairly well animated, and if you have the patience it's pretty alright.
The game has a lot of potential, you just gotta have the time I guess?
I dunno why so many lewd games have such a grind though, it's discouraging.
Not the best way to get off easily but it is a one-handed game. Lol.

Anyway this is the list I made a while back for scene unlocks, updated for current version:
>Failing the stick gathering quest gives you several scenes as they unlock Cenvir's content after a few times
>Doing the hides 4 times properly for Vanlen, you get a few scenes
>Failing the hides 6 ish times, you get scenes, with variation if you're subby or lusty*
>Doing both of the above you get the ability to pick which scenes to act out with him, and some new ones*
>Talking with Nesi enough times at night will let you kiss her and eventually tear your clothes off for extra dialogue
>Carrying the pot to the waterfall, on the way there's a guy you can get 3 scenes from
>Washing the pot in the waterfall lets you see Krystal naked I guess, and after a few days Eri will try to get you raped
>After that scene you can talk to Nesi again and that leads to a scene of her and Kantir that you watch
>Failing the pot quest by refusing to wash it gets you 5 ish scenes with Eri but you need high submission
>Taking a bath every day gives you random scenes with characters you've met, and also 2 with a guard
>Talking to Cenvir after having done at least one scene with him and saying you don't wanna do actually anything, then ending the day will unlock a repeatable scene between him and Meiri, once she tells you off just walk to their hut at night

*- A trick to succeeding/failing the hide minigame is to mash the mouse button when it starts, you'll hit the centre every time. For failing them you can do the same but after failing once. The way this works is the cursor stays wherever it was the last time, so it'll reset on top of the last spot you clicked letting you succeed or fail instantly on the next hide.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
The scenes are fairly well animated, and if you have the patience it's pretty alright.
The game has a lot of potential, you just gotta have the time I guess?
I dunno why so many lewd games have such a grind though, it's discouraging.
Not the best way to get off easily but it is a one-handed game. Lol.

Anyway this is the list I made a while back for scene unlocks, updated for current version:
>Failing the stick gathering quest gives you several scenes as they unlock Cenvir's content after a few times
>Doing the hides 4 times properly for Vanlen, you get a few scenes
>Failing the hides 6 ish times, you get scenes, with variation if you're subby or lusty*
>Doing both of the above you get the ability to pick which scenes to act out with him, and some new ones*
>Talking with Nesi enough times at night will let you kiss her and eventually tear your clothes off for extra dialogue
>Carrying the pot to the waterfall, on the way there's a guy you can get 3 scenes from
>Washing the pot in the waterfall lets you see Krystal naked I guess, and after a few days Eri will try to get you raped
>After that scene you can talk to Nesi again and that leads to a scene of her and Kantir that you watch
>Failing the pot quest by refusing to wash it gets you 5 ish scenes with Eri but you need high submission
>Taking a bath every day gives you random scenes with characters you've met, and also 2 with a guard
>Blue-balling Cenvir after doing most of his previous content will get you the current update's stuff with Meiri

*- A trick to succeeding/failing the hide minigame is to mash the mouse button when it starts, you'll hit the centre every time. For failing them you can do the same but after failing once. The way this works is the cursor stays wherever it was the last time, so it'll reset on top of the last spot you clicked letting you succeed or fail instantly on the next hide.
well i couldnt get the pot to be washed for the second time kept clicking on it, went to the waterfall even looked for that old bitch but nooo she didnt feel like doing it again, cant blame her after all she didnt want to be in this garbage game either lol. i didnt want to talk to every npc again so after this shitty experience wish i deleted it sooner

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
well i couldnt get the pot to be washed for the second time kept clicking on it, went to the waterfall even looked for that old bitch but nooo she didnt feel like doing it again, cant blame her after all she didnt want to be in this garbage game either lol. i didnt want to talk to every npc again so after this shitty experience wish i deleted it sooner
That's fair, it's certainly not for everyone.
The game turns into a daily routine of doing your jobs and kinda goes on that way so if you already had a bad time it's best to drop it early.

Patreon developers are the ''heads of thair development'' and since they have no deadline, it would just be so much easier to just wait it out since your pay does not relate to your work at all.
Nah he was talking about this:

Which it looks like the guy's falling fairly behind on so far.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Nah he was talking about this:

Which it looks like the guy's falling fairly behind on so far.
oh i just relized, i have all linke disabled by a browser mod. Sadly only the guy who makes it and not the patreons can decide a deadline :p

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Lol I just came from the past of this thread, and I can't belive people really cried for what patreon devs do. ALL of us are here to pirate games in this site, so why we worry about "what the devs do with they work"? it's just fucking stupid cry for that.

The only ones who have the RIGHT to cry it's their donators, they are the ones who can blame why they're not making more content for the game. Jeez guys, you all sound so stupid doing that, thanks god you stopped.
I'm going to repeat what I've said before.

Kristal is a Nintendo character, and therefore protected by copyright. So the creator could NOT have a patreon to profit from something that doesn't belong to him.

Also, just because you get something out of Patreon doesn't mean you're pirating it because it's not a game for sale. If you want to complain about piracy, go tell CODEX, CPY, SKYDROW and the rest.

If you want to criticize, inform yourself before you make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyaran and qvg84630
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes