3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I really don't understand the point of having animations made and not including them in the game after 4 years.

The saying goes, Patreon sucks, not with my money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gierka

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not surprised the builds lack content if they release them monthly. Go for 2 or even 3 month builds to get more meat on the bone. Just fuck those patrons who cry for monthly releases, they have no idea how things work and only blame the devs afterwards...
You sooo right man. Fuck those patrons who are the sole reason the dev keep's on making updates for the game. I mean what's wrong with them for crying for actual content to be released when they pay for it.:LOL:

solsa

May 9, 2018
Cant get the first stage of ripped clothes. Finished all the other content, all stats maxed but ripped clothes option when talking to Nesi is still RED and cannot be selected. Anyone can provide a solution or save for me. Thanks

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Cant get the first stage of ripped clothes. Finished all the other content, all stats maxed but ripped clothes option when talking to Nesi is still RED and cannot be selected. Anyone can provide a solution or save for me. Thanks
Talk to lizard girl in front of taleks house about some shitty animal. Can't remember which one, but just talk with her about all three. Then go wash yourself, there will be a 40% chance of an event happening where Krystal sucks a guards cock. After that event, talk to nesi and you get ripped clothing 1. Then wash yourself until you get 2nd stage.

D

Deleted member 292805

You sooo right man. Fuck those patrons who are the sole reason the dev keep's on making updates for the game. I mean what's wrong with them for crying for actual content to be released when they pay for it.:LOL:
Nice Strawman you made there.
the point
chopolander was making is MOST DEVS ON PATREON MILK THEIR PATREONS FOR YEARS ON END WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT ON THEIR PART.
How long has this game been in development? a few YEARS? and has ONE WORKING SCENE.
just stfu, lmao. You are building a strawman argument with your terrible reply.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Nice Strawman you made there.
the point
chopolander was making is MOST DEVS ON PATREON MILK THEIR PATREONS FOR YEARS ON END WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT ON THEIR PART.
How long has this game been in development? a few YEARS? and has ONE WORKING SCENE.
just stfu, lmao. You are building a strawman argument with your terrible reply.
Did you actually use your own eyes and read what he said? no...you didn't is my guess. He said "fuck those patrons who cry for monthly releases". How do you say that when they are the ones paying for a game which you play for free. They have a right to demand monthly releases unless the dev himself has said otherwise. Doesn't matter how much time it takes for the dev to make a good update when patrons have to pay monthly. This game isn't on that level to where it's ok to pay monthly for an update that comes out every 3-4 months. When i say that, i don't mean it in a bad way. The game is good but not to the point you pay that much for just waiting around. How long has the game been in development doesn't matter, what matter is when the dev started getting paid for it. That's when it should matter, because when the money rolls in, it becomes a job then a hobby.

:LOL: I had to edit this, omg you realise who i was quoting/talking to right? you really need to get them eyes checked man. Also don't be saying stfu!

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Here is how i personally play this game:

1 - do story normally.
2 - save certain event for when i have higher stats
3 - try all conversation options with NPCs
4 - grind stats oh and lets not forget... 5 - try and see what happens if you fail the wash pot task - i have been maxing out slutiness for about 5 versions and trying it now or atleast since 2016 and it still does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed and Ion.TemUS

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Wait one scene? Is he for real? Like even if you cant make that many animations there is 0 story again. Holy shit, talking about dropping the ball after like .. how many months has it been?

Reactions: TNTed

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait one scene? Is he for real? Like even if you cant make that many animations there is 0 story again. Holy shit, talking about dropping the ball after like .. how many months has it been?
Hey... HEY.... shut up. 0.8 is a substancial update okay?
It's actually animated in-engine and it's not an ugly CG.
Sh-shut up.

Here is how i personally play this game:

1 - do story normally.
2 - save certain event for when i have higher stats
3 - try all conversation options with NPCs
4 - grind stats oh and lets not forget... 5 - try and see what happens if you fail the wash pot task - i have been maxing out slutiness for about 5 versions and trying it now or atleast since 2016 and it still does nothing
Honestly I'd suggest you use the save editor to change your stats to max if you absolutely must keep playing on that save. You gotta really milk every point of stat ups or you won't get anything done. I don't think the dev's played this game much or tested anything because it's unreasonably grindy for a few things, either that or his Patrons don't give him suggestions and if they do he doesn't listen.
For the record the cheats at the start don't give you max stats, there's still a substantial amount of grinding even with those.

KFrost420

Mar 15, 2019
been having trouble ripping krystals suit for the first time. it gives me the option to rip her suit but it doesn't let me do it. can someone help me out with this or can give me an easy fix? it would be much appreciated.

solsa

May 9, 2018
Talk to lizard girl in front of taleks house about some shitty animal. Can't remember which one, but just talk with her about all three. Then go wash yourself, there will be a 40% chance of an event happening where Krystal sucks a guards cock. After that event, talk to nesi and you get ripped clothing 1. Then wash yourself until you get 2nd stage.
Thanks it worked got stuck at that part for 2 hours trying to figure it out

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes