3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
The scenes are fairly well animated, and if you have the patience it's pretty alright.
The game has a lot of potential, you just gotta have the time I guess?
I dunno why so many lewd games have such a grind though, it's discouraging.
Not the best way to get off easily but it is a one-handed game. Lol.

Anyway this is the list I made a while back for scene unlocks, updated for current version:
>Failing the stick gathering quest gives you several scenes as they unlock Cenvir's content after a few times
>Doing the hides 4 times properly for Vanlen, you get a few scenes
>Failing the hides 6 ish times, you get scenes, with variation if you're subby or lusty*
>Doing both of the above you get the ability to pick which scenes to act out with him, and some new ones*
>Talking with Nesi enough times at night will let you kiss her and eventually tear your clothes off for extra dialogue
>Carrying the pot to the waterfall, on the way there's a guy you can get 3 scenes from
>Washing the pot in the waterfall lets you see Krystal naked I guess, and after a few days Eri will try to get you raped
>After that scene you can talk to Nesi again and that leads to a scene of her and Kantir that you watch
>Failing the pot quest by refusing to wash it gets you 5 ish scenes with Eri but you need high submission
>Taking a bath every day gives you random scenes with characters you've met, and also 2 with a guard
>Blue-balling Cenvir after doing most of his previous content will get you the current update's stuff with Meiri

*- A trick to succeeding/failing the hide minigame is to mash the mouse button when it starts, you'll hit the centre every time. For failing them you can do the same but after failing once. The way this works is the cursor stays wherever it was the last time, so it'll reset on top of the last spot you clicked letting you succeed or fail instantly on the next hide.
This should be copied and added to every update, brilliant summary of what we're all interested in.

Third of all, this behaviour is setting a precedent for other devs to also laze out and stop actually putting effort into anything and it's not a good sign, it's happened with big budget games, crowdfunded games, and it's happening with Indie games now that Patreon's allowing this kind of thing to happen.

Pfft, you're not allowed to criticise something unless you throw inordinate amounts of money at it to the point where you live in squalor, otherwise you can't possibly have objective criticism about its faults.
What would I know about oil spills damaging the environment, I've never bought oil, that's thus not an observation I can make.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Am I Crazy? I can only find 3 branches near the ship, but I can't find any others anywhere. Where are they? I keep failing this mission each day

shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
Alright, sorry~

Uhhh.. I think it's just a few scenes with Cenvir and Meiri at night, if you don't do stuff with Cenvir.
I haven't been able to find anything else at least.
how can i trigger this scene?just go to their tent at night?
i tried but fox keeps repeating what she shouldnt go to their tent at night

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
there is converstion with cenvir that u will not fuck with him. and u fail it as task . do leather working and pot task. than at night go to cenvir tent. byt say to him that u will NOT FUCK WITH HIM in day

and there is blowjob scene enyway very short and nothing to see,

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes