3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
been having trouble ripping krystals suit for the first time. it gives me the option to rip her suit but it doesn't let me do it. can someone help me out with this or can give me an easy fix? it would be much appreciated.
Deit1 said it just above.
Read a few posts back.

May 31, 2018
looks like theres a bunch of animations there, but only a few in the actual game.. kinda sad
Funny thing is...This demo was created in 2014 year. So I guess - creator of the game is just do collecting money, since if he really wishes for finish this game as soon as he can - he would do that few years ago.

Reactions: chopolander

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
They have a right to demand monthly releases unless the dev himself has said otherwise. Doesn't matter how much time it takes for the dev to make a good update when patrons have to pay monthly. This game isn't on that level to where it's ok to pay monthly for an update that comes out every 3-4 months.
But that's not what Patreon is intended for. Patreon is a platform where you can financially support the people that you like the work from. It does not come with any guarantee that you get anything at all in return for your money. You don't "buy" anything. It's an act of faith to support someone on Patreon. So supporters do not have the right to demand anything.
And that's one of the reasons that projects on Patreon go so slowly in many cases. Plus the creator is not incentivised to deliver anything. Quite the opposite actually. If you're on Patreon you get more money if you work slowly.

For some reason I've only really seen this issue with H games on Patreon, funnily enough. Probably because that's what I see most of on Patreon, but things like hentai artists that make comics and commissions and such seem to deliver on a much more consistent basis. I guess it also has to do with the nature of game development to some extent.

I personally don't think that slow development has to be a bad thing in and of itself. The larger issue comes with PR and in being transparent with the people that support you. If you keep your supporters updated and remain honest, I look at you much more favourably than those that don't.

vextryyn

Jan 15, 2019
I personally don't think that slow development has to be a bad thing in and of itself. The larger issue comes with PR and in being transparent with the people that support you. If you keep your supporters updated and remain honest, I look at you much more favourably than those that don't.
Slow development can be a good thing as long as the dev informs the public why it is taking so long. GDS provides regular updates when developmet is slow but the updates are huuuge, but with LOK the dev always seems to be out of the country and never seems to have much to add when they do.

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017
Slow development can be a good thing as long as the dev informs the public why it is taking so long. GDS provides regular updates when developmet is slow but the updates are huuuge, but with LOK the dev always seems to be out of the country and never seems to have much to add when they do.
They have said at least twice now they are burnt out on making the game. Not enough to pause their patreon collection it seems but enough to not push updates like they used to.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
They have said at least twice now they are burnt out on making the game. Not enough to pause their patreon collection it seems but enough to not push updates like they used to.
Oh sure, sure... but they can't shut down the revenue system, right??

Mmm... I'm tired for work, but let the money flow please.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ugh.. this thing I do as a hobby and don't actually work on a single hour a day, let alone 12 as advertised is KILLING me, let's take a 3 month break and release nothing as an update version meant to be a large scale event roll-out.
While I'm at it I might as well take another trip out of the country, fictionally meet someone as an excuse, get infatuated, and then dumped within the space of a month and complain about it implying we're becoming an MRA.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I used to be able to play this game on my computer a year ago... I can't even get past the first warning screen now before it freezes. Should I try windows 32 version of this game or should I just accept that my computer can't run this game?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I used to be able to play this game on my computer a year ago... I can't even get past the first warning screen now before it freezes. Should I try windows 32 version of this game or should I just accept that my computer can't run this game?
I would say try the Win32 version, though I have a pretty good rig and it takes a bit for the game to load up regardless.
How long have you waited on it? If you click on any game during a loading screen on Windows it'll usually say it's not responding that's normal.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I would say try the Win32 version, though I have a pretty good rig and it takes a bit for the game to load up regardless.
How long have you waited on it? If you click on any game during a loading screen on Windows it'll usually say it's not responding that's normal.
I've waited 10 minutes now before closing the program... which was difficult cause it froze my computer too. Windows didn't even give me that warning lol. Just froze. I'll try the windows 32 later. Thanks Omega.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
But that's not what Patreon is intended for. Patreon is a platform where you can financially support the people that you like the work from. It does not come with any guarantee that you get anything at all in return for your money. You don't "buy" anything. It's an act of faith to support someone on Patreon. So supporters do not have the right to demand anything.
And that's one of the reasons that projects on Patreon go so slowly in many cases. Plus the creator is not incentivised to deliver anything. Quite the opposite actually. If you're on Patreon you get more money if you work slowly.
Patreon doesn't intend it that way, the dev's themselfs do that. Let's be honest Patreon has become a job for people now. That's where the dev's get their wage's from if their game has reached a certain financial level to where you don't have to get a shit job somewhere else. Patreon doesn't give you guarantees, but that's something everyone know's about. Dev's give out gurantees that they can't uphold. Which in turn give's validity to people's reasoning as to why they complain about not getting what they are paying for. It all depend's on what the dev's say's from the beginning of their Patreon page. If it's just a hobby and will remain a hobby then of course you can't demand anything. That's when you're just supporting the work without expecting anything back which many don't do nowaday's. Majority is still dev's saying/promising pay me monthly for monthly releases, if dev's can't maintain that promise then the people paying him/her can/should complain. If a dev promises you he'll be releasing monthly update's,bascially guaranteeing that's gonna happen. All the sudden turn's lazy and ignores people that paid for that promise. You're telling me that's not a valid reason to complain?.

Project's on Patreon go slow because of the low money they receive from the supporter's. Paying let's say 3 dollar's or 5 euro's, that's not gonna hurt your bank account if you're working. You don't even notice it and dev's don't either sometimes, but if you're paying way more then that, say in the 10-50-100 dollar's. That's when you notice when a creator has the gut's to be lazy or not, cause people paying that much money with no update's comming out will have no second thought's about dropping that creator. Unlike the smaller supporter's who don't really mind if he or she is being lazy cause it's small money. Making the dev even lazier then before.

Reactions: kasspy and Nyaran

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If a dev promises you he'll be releasing monthly update's,bascially guaranteeing that's gonna happen. All the sudden turn's lazy and ignores people that paid for that promise. You're telling me that's not a valid reason to complain?.
If that happens, then yes, I agree there is a right to complain. If you're promising you will deliver something every month, then you better be sure you actually can deliver something every month.

Patreon has a feature where the creator only gets money upon a release of whatever they're working on. Or maybe that is something that no longer exists, since I haven't seen it or read/heard anything about it in a long time. It would be best for the supporters as well as the future of whatever project the Patreon is for if that method was used. But obviously the guarantee of money every single month regardless of how much you slacked is a lot more appealing to creators.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I edited my list because I finally got to play after this week being shit at work.
Only the final point was wrong, about Cenvir and Meiri. I edited it but I'll post it here too since it's the latest update and still relevant.
>Talking to Cenvir after having done at least one scene with him saying you actually don't wanna do anything, then ending the day will unlock a repeatable scene between him and Meiri, once she tells you off just walk to their hut at night

XoWinterXo

Jan 15, 2019
v0.8
Added:

- Meiri & Cenvir scenes at night.

how do i do this? i tried the basic stuff like going at their home at night. with branch fail and success.

EDIT: i read this and did it and it worked thanks
I edited my list because I finally got to play after this week being shit at work.
Only the final point was wrong, about Cenvir and Meiri. I edited it but I'll post it here too since it's the latest update and still relevant.
>Talking to Cenvir after having done at least one scene with him saying you actually don't wanna do anything, then ending the day will unlock a repeatable scene between him and Meiri, once she tells you off just walk to their hut at night

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Cancer
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes