3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
how do i get nesi scenes? are there any sek/talek scene I'm not getting? Also haven't found any female scenes :/

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
how do i get nesi scenes? are there any sek/talek scene I'm not getting? Also haven't found any female scenes :/
The only female scenes are random encounters when you bathe in the waterfall and kissing at night.
Also the forced Eri scenes if you fail the bucket cleaning thing.
There's no other girl-girl content and no Sek or Talek scenes yet.
I posted a scene guide a few pages ago you can look at if you want.
I don't feel good reposting it cos it's close to spam.

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
ahh i see, I've gotten mostly all of those except for the forced eri scenes :0
will definitely check your guide out! thanks!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
for some reason i get a blue background... someone can help me out?
It takes a while to load up sometimes, that's the blue background it's just loading the game assets.
If you're on a 32bit system you might be getting stuck on that loading screen perhaps if you're using the 64bit version.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I do not understand, the designer works less and less, but more and more people support him ... People are idiots.
Welcome to the Patreon Curse. Where creators are getting lazy and the money keeps rolling in.

"I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in."
- Fang - The Money Will Roll Right In

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How to get submision 300+?
Get every scene with . . . . . the hide guy.
That'll give you repeatable scenes with submission options.
You could also do the bucket thing and on the third time there's a submission option.
There's a few things but your best bet is to use the save editor and make it 300. The grind's not worth it, my dude.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
How to get submision 300+?
Multiple failure in both Vanlen and Eri will do. But as Omega1084 pointed out, save editor will save you so much time. Or you can just talk to the computer again for in-game cheats that maxed out all of your stats but respect.

The grind will get you so bored that you begin to left the game by the third or fourth in-game days.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I honestly don't think the dev playtested this grind because it's completely unreasonable for how little content there is to do with the stats.
Have to agree with you here. This might be the best looking LoK game I've played, but the grind is unbearable (I lost my interest after 14 in-game days grinding for scenes). And the contents are just... scarce, for each of every update.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes