3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I do not understand, the designer works less and less, but more and more people support him ... People are idiots.
As long as the money keeps rolling in, all you gotta do is sit and grin and get your butt as lazy as possible.

Here's something that we can expect from these devs: Game's unfinished, devs left the money for themselves, and they are unheard ever again, thus giving this game a rightful place in the Pantheon of Unfinished LoK Games.

But, I'm going to see if they really stick true to themselves and actually finish the game as we all wanted. Also, it is positive to point out that the grind is unbearable, too.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
How do you activate the new scene "Meiri & Cenvir scenes at night" ? I've had creampie sex with Cenvir already and am at the end of his content. I've talked with both. I can't enter their tent at night. I am at 199/500/350 score and no increasing. thanks

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do you activate the new scene "Meiri & Cenvir scenes at night" ? I've had creampie sex with Cenvir already and am at the end of his content. I've talked with both. I can't enter their tent at night. I am at 199/500/350 score and no increasing. thanks
Did you read any part of the thread?
It's been explained in the last few pages at least 3 times.
My previous post has a list of everything.
At least use the search function next time, buddy.

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
Did you read any part of the thread?
It's been explained in the last few pages at least 3 times.
My previous post has a list of everything.
At least use the search function next time, buddy.
Sorry , i thought i had backed up enough pages in reading

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
What's up with armpit boobs? Both female chars on screenshots look like one boob is in the middle of chest and other grows out of armpit.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What's up with armpit boobs? Both female chars on screenshots look like one boob is in the middle of chest and other grows out of armpit.
I think a lot of those are very early art, they're better looking now.
They're also less noticeable in motion because she's animated swaying back and forth.

Reactions: Caerna
Jun 7, 2017
If this project gets abandoned, man idk. I don't know how you can achieve such a high skill as this game has and then just give up. What's there so far seems to show the devs have real passion for h games. How could they just leave? Humanity is endlessly dissapointing. Please devs, we need this game. Don't quit

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If this project gets abandoned, man idk. I don't know how you can achieve such a high skill as this game has and then just give up. What's there so far seems to show the devs have real passion for h games. How could they just leave? Humanity is endlessly dissapointing. Please devs, we need this game. Don't quit
I mean, every other Krystal game has been abandoned. It's kind of a cursed subject matter if you think about it.
I'm at least certain it'll never be finished even if it does get more progress.

Jun 7, 2017
I mean, every other Krystal game has been abandoned. It's kind of a cursed subject matter if you think about it.
I'm at least certain it'll never be finished even if it does get more progress.
It's only cursed because nobody wants to commit. I've been thinking about getting into this stuff for a long time. Maybe I ought to take a crack at an h game and FUCKING FINISH IT

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's only cursed because nobody wants to commit. I've been thinking about getting into this stuff for a long time. Maybe I ought to take a crack at an h game and FUCKING FINISH IT
If you didn't get commitment when it was a hobby on Flash you won't get any now.
This is a Patreon project. It'll be on standstill for at least another 5 years if it can keep raking in money with minimal effort.
Vague promises and excuses are the most work this Dev's put into the game since... a while, really.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Before some sycophant comes in whining, I don't want the game to die.
I like it a lot actually, except the one CG picture that's really ugly it has a lot of effort and care put into it.
The Dev's clearly gotten lazy though.
Blah blah blah, I used to give him money, blah blah, I have every right to complain and criticise because it's a free game anyway. Blah.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Whats the point of replying to them? I saw u helping them out multiple times and they still ask the same question over and over again instead of looking at old posts...seriously dude: dont waste ur time and let them stay clueless
This is funnier.
Chill the h*ck out, it took you more effort to whine about them than it did to post out of laziness.

So How long this game has been in development? Because there is not a lot of content
December 2016 or so.
At least that's the earliest mention I can find of it on the LOK forums themselves.
For a two-man team who are allegedly working fulltime, up to 12 hours a day, a game like this would've been done late 2017 or halfway through 2018 at the very latest.
But alas, 'tis mega early beta like every other Patreon project. 0.8 is inaccurate as fuck.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes