3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

hahalol96

Apr 16, 2019
how to get this scene?
Talk to the shaman at night and ask him if you can get pregnant, not sure if it requires lust or submission to ask him that, but the day after you should get the scene if you try to fuck cenvir

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
Talk to the shaman at night and ask him if you can get pregnant, not sure if it requires lust or submission to ask him that, but the day after you should get the scene if you try to fuck cenvir
[/QUOT

You need just talk all available dialogues with shaman

Last edited:

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Dose anyone have all the sex scene's save?
Especially about Nesi's scenes.
I had the fucking scene of her but already cover by new save......

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is it possible to progress thru the games while avoiding all male-sex scenes, and instead just having sex with the women? Male scalies are really offputting IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: spammerkami

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is it possible to progress thru the games while avoiding all male-sex scenes, and instead just having sex with the women? Male scalies are really offputting IMO.
There's no female sex scenes except the Eri and random waterfall ones ones and you need like 9999999999999999 submission for the former to happen. This game may not be your cup of tea, sorry bud.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I know about talk between Krystal and the shaman and how he tells her that she cant get pregnant unless they put the eggs in her, but does anyone know if there's any true pregnancy planned for the game?

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I know about talk between Krystal and the shaman and how he tells her that she cant get pregnant unless they put the eggs in her, but does anyone know if there's any true pregnancy planned for the game?

I very much doubt it, as the shaman says, they are different races and, therefore, not compatible.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
but cant go in his house bro~
You can if you did it right, you gotta talk to Cenvir during the day and then say you don't wanna do anything, go to Meiri after doing your other jobs and end the day she'll tell you off but it'll transition to night time.
Once at night you can head back to his shack to see them fucking, well, him getting a handjob.
You can repeat it a few times.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Legend of Krystal: Rebirth? what, is there going to be Legend of Krystal: Afterbirth?
What does afterbirth has to do with rebirth?
Its "rebirth" because this game is based on the other much older version that is already done and published. But this one is done in other, much higher quality way.
So its kind of being reborn a new, thus comes "rebirth".

Reactions: Umbra214

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Legend of Krystal: Rebirth? what, is there going to be Legend of Krystal: Afterbirth?
Yes, it'll have even less content but more RNG around already existing content and terrible game-breaking balance issues with every boss scaling their HP to your damage so you never feel powerful.
We'll have to wait then for Legend of Krystal: Antibirth with the real expansion of content and ideas, fixing most of the bugs of the original releases whilst adding actually unique gameplay options.

Edit: I feel like this would've been funny if I stopped a few sentences short but I hate Edmund McMillen so I got a little triggered.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, it'll have even less content but more RNG around already existing content and terrible game-breaking balance issues with every boss scaling their HP to your damage so you never feel powerful.
We'll have to wait then for Legend of Krystal: Antibirth with the real expansion of content and ideas, fixing most of the bugs of the original releases whilst adding actually unique gameplay options.

Edit: I feel like this would've been funny if I stopped a few sentences short but I hate Edmund McMillen so I got a little triggered.
make sure to add Delirium as the final boss

hc3535

Feb 4, 2018
how to get this scene?
Basically after you having sex with Cenvir he tell you to go meet shaman, but do not go to Shaman at the same day of night, skip one day and on next day don't meet Cenvir and skip the day to night, and then go meet Shaman and click "This might sound weird"(I clicked all the option) and then he will tell you that you cannot get pregnant, and then on next day go to Cenvir house, then you will see the last option is changed to "Hmm.. Do you wanna do it" and click that and you will get the secen

Reactions: Umbra214
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes