3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, wow, a lot has happened since I last checked this game. So it seems there's this whole rework going on, BUT, for the current version (0.8) posted on this thread now, does anyone have a save to view the sex scenes? Best of luck to the dev onwards, I'll likely be keeping my eye out.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, wow, a lot has happened since I last checked this game. So it seems there's this whole rework going on, BUT, for the current version (0.8) posted on this thread now, does anyone have a save to view the sex scenes? Best of luck to the dev onwards, I'll likely be keeping my eye out.
Thank you for the good wishes, we aim to make a good game :D

As for the save... I saw one buried in the thread a while ago, I'll ask in the discord and see if anyone has one.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Here are two for you to choose from that people sent me. Hope they help. In the future we plan to have a gallery function once you beat the game.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Well, after this commercial break, let's see how many months pass until the next image of Krystal in new clothes, uh... sorry... relevant information about the progress of this game. I'll look forward to it.

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
Well, after this commercial break, let's see how many months pass until the next image of Krystal in new clothes, uh... sorry... relevant information about the progress of this game. I'll look forward to it.
Just some questions: have you watched the streams from Archie or Kuja? Have you watched the videos from Gizmo? Have you checked their trello or their discord? That's not because only 1 picture was posted on this thread that there is no progress nor updates elsewhere...
Yes, I agree that animations are taking a long time, because they're very ambitious on the quality they intend to deliver, perhaps too ambitious, only time will tell. But saying that only 1 picture was produced is just a lie and plain disrespect for the work the whole team is putting in this project.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Well if you come on over to ye olde discord of LOK you can see a lot of the back end being built, the inventory, maps, gameplay mechanics etc. Sprites for the other races are being made, and animations will follow suit. I actually suggested simpler animations for now on less important actions/background NPC's and from what I heard the LOK team actually votes in favour of that!

Progress, I am going to posit, will be coming along steady this year.

Reactions: Fyo and UnNeXcOaSt
Apr 4, 2019
Well if you come on over to ye olde discord of LOK you can see a lot of the back end being built, the inventory, maps, gameplay mechanics etc. Sprites for the other races are being made, and animations will follow suit. I actually suggested simpler animations for now on less important actions/background NPC's and from what I heard the LOK team actually votes in favour of that!

Progress, I am going to posit, will be coming along steady this year.
CaN i Hab a L1Nk bos$//!?! Plz BoSs??!?s.!!

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Yanderedev ?
It's a really... bad analogy they're trying to use. YandereDev is a completely incompetent, lazy, arrogant, piece of shit game developer who has been overtaken by a fan project two times now. His code is so broken that with some of the simplest models known to man just game CHUGS, load times are massive, and he just keeps adding features and features and features for "content" while not finishing the base programming.

He's stolen (literally) the majority of the art content in the game and relies on "volunteers" who are supposed to actually be paid, but he calls them volunteers. Between his constant abuse and insulting of his own fanbase, he does nothing but stream video games while complaining about how hard game development is... maybe putting 2-3 days of work in a month. This work is almost always adding new "content" instead of finishing the last shit he just added.

I don't get where Nixi~ is getting this parallel tbh. I think they just wanted to dig at the team because it's become a bit of a meme to do so lol, which is fair game meme away. But yeah it's not an accurate comparison here. You can go and watch the LOK team constantly doing work, they engage with their community... after a little incident with one of the members getting a bit heated, things have gotten back to a good healthy back and forth.

LOK is doing something that not just anyone could whip up a project out of nowhere and get it done in half the time. The animations etc they are doing are pretty hecking involved, and a KOTOR game is pretty cool! If you want to hear more about Yandere Dev, check out;

Or a myriad of the videos on him. What is hilarious too is that his way of doing business is NOT viable. He used to get $5000+ in crowdfunding, which has plummeted to $2000! It's far too much money for what the man is doing... he's really screwing over his patreons, and that's why I dislike him vehemently. I think there's a real duty to deliver what you promise to your community. It's my number one thing here at TDD, and I know LOK team absolutely want to deliver to their backers.

Annotation 2020-03-19 225019.jpg

Reactions: Ayam85

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Just some questions: have you watched the streams from Archie or Kuja? Have you watched the videos from Gizmo? Have you checked their trello or their discord? That's not because only 1 picture was posted on this thread that there is no progress nor updates elsewhere...
Yes, I agree that animations are taking a long time, because they're very ambitious on the quality they intend to deliver, perhaps too ambitious, only time will tell. But saying that only 1 picture was produced is just a lie and plain disrespect for the work the whole team is putting in this project.
When you support a game that's cancelled with a promise to remake, we talk.

Meanwhile, looking at your 11 posts in this thread alone, and your great knowledge of all the ins and outs of the development team out there, I'm going to think you're just a undercover developer (or collaborator) who goes on the defensive.

You'll say my opinion is disrespectful, but more disrespectful is the joke that this game brings at the moment. There are indies for less than 1€ finished, but of course, Patreon, paying and paying for installments is fashion and everything else is disrespectful.

Of course, it's disrespectful to speak out without supporting the developers. And surely, in the meantime, you have pirate windows 10, pirate photoshop, pirate office or pirate karspesky.

Last edited:

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017

Meanwhile, looking at your 11 posts in this thread alone, and your great knowledge of all the ins and outs of the development team out there, I'm going to think you're just a undercover developer who goes on the defensive...

You'll say my opinion is disrespectful, but more disrespectful is the joke that this game brings at the moment. There are indies for less than 1€ finished, but of course, patreon is fashion and everything else is disrespectful.
Oh me oh my haha, nah I'm not a dev. I already have my own project going mate, I wouldn't be able to do the work on both of these projects since LOK is having KOTOR style text. I have actually supported a game like that, and, as I've acknowledged in the thread earlier... that can be a hard pill to swallow. Simply at that point, you need to evaluate if this is the game you want or not. I personally would have preferred them to finish the old game and then move on to this one after as well. But it is what it is, and what they are doing has a ton of promise. They definitely came to a point where they had to completely decide to remake the old game on a new code base, or start over.

Why do I have an "intimate knowledge" on the team? Well, because a lot of us NSFW devs are quite friendly and open with each other. We're on the same joint developer discords like EroDev, Critical Bliss, Lewd Pixels, etc. As for defensive... I'm sorry you feel I am being defensive? I didn't mean to come across that way... I've been pretty open and interactive with people and I am more than happy to ask the LOK team things and come back! Heck, I did that for a bit when things got too heated with MightyAlTroll. I simply stepped in to help out a fellow dev team. I don't get what you mean by "Ohh it's thought provoking" so... aight lol.

I don't think your opinion of the game is disrespectful? You did back for one style of game, and they did change when it came to the crossroads. I preferred the older Krystal art more in general. I've been clear on such. And I liked the older game too, I would have liked to see it finished personally. I think there is some duty to finish something people have backed.

There are indies for less than 1€ finished, but of course, patreon is fashion and everything else is disrespectful.
Uhh... well, okay then. You can always.... get those? I'm not sure what to tell you! I don't really get "patreon is fashion and everything else is disrespectful." I... I don't know how to respond to that? I don't understand what you mean. SubescibeStar & Patreon are two of the easiest ways to connect with a community of interested backers. And all I can say is... it sucks that we don't get the first game finished in a sense! Many people enjoyed it. But you have to either accept the reasons they put forward and the direction they are going... or not.

I like a lot about the new direction. I personally want to see the full game when it's done, I think a KOTOR NSFW game is pretty hecking cool and it's something I haven't seen yet. This is something I am willing to play. I'd suggest... pulling out. Abelius is actually starting a new game focusing on Bowsette which will play like LOK:Rebirth V1 did, you should check that one out!

Anyhow, I hope I made myself clear and carried myself well here. I can't change your opinion at the end of the day and that's fine. Take it easy out there, yeh?

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019

Meanwhile, looking at your 11 posts in this thread alone, and your great knowledge of all the ins and outs of the development team out there, I'm going to think you're just a undercover developer (or collaborator) who goes on the defensive.

You'll say my opinion is disrespectful, but more disrespectful is the joke that this game brings at the moment. There are indies for less than 1€ finished, but of course, Patreon, paying and paying for installments is fashion and everything else is disrespectful.

Of course, it's disrespectful to speak out without supporting the developers. And surely, in the meantime, you have pirate windows 10, pirate photoshop, pirate office or pirate karspesky.
No I'm not a dev of this game, if you were in the discord server you would find me as Mad_Shell. I support the game, I was a bloodbound but had to limit my contribution so I'm "just" a peon currently. I support the rework, because the precedent version was a boring walking simulator, with great potential, art and animations, but wasn't going anywhere at an acceptable pace. Perhaps they're too ambitious, perhaps they'll fuck up badly, but at least they have some ambition and want to deliver a high quality product, contrary to 95% of the games on f95... I post on this thread because I'm not interested in a lot of games on f95 (I follow LOK:R, Female Agent, and Virt a Mate), and because the LOK:R team is taking metric tons of shit in the face for doing what they think is good for the project, by people complaining about the lack of progress and updates, WITHOUT checking the progress and updates! So now, if you have some interesting comments to do, instead of spreading lies about the lack of progress, or accusing me of being a dev (which again I'm not, but it's so easier to discredit people with different opinions than to contruct a well-argued comment), then please proceed.

Last edited:

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It is no lie to say that after eight months there is no progress, when there is NOTHING, not even a demo. If you're one of those who has preferred to pay 8 euros (eight months) for NOTHING, (oh, yeah, read news, sorry) I prefer to support developers with that amount of money by buying FINISHED games. And without going any further, I have bought in this week for the Switch: "Deponia" (9,99€) and "Graveyard Keeper" (19,99€) to pass the covid-19 in home... Yes, in Spain, money doesn't grow on trees to be given away to distant promises.

You see the difference? I've paid about the same as you for a full game. The difference is in "rewarding a great job done" versus "those who say they do a great job".

If you want to continue pay Patreon, go ahead, nothing is stopping you, in the meantime, let others say what they want, that this is an opinion forum, to what you see here, including what the developers themselves say HERE. And beware, here there are many possible supporters, don't take it so lightly not to offer information in this forum.

If you are so aware of all the development, I invite you to share it here as you get any information from the developer: any post, image, video, whatever gives a clear preview of the game. At the moment there are 11 posts in 8 months... Mmmmm, little history.

Last edited:

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Well to be fair to all sides, this discussion goes in circles, and i did my fair share with one or two posts too. But again some cents from me: Whats being told the game will be sounds, well, impressive. KOTOR like is something great and ambicious, there is a feeling from Archies streams of a perfection for details, Kujas and Mightys passion is undeniable, for Gizmo i dont know much too say anything and everyone i forgot i guess does a good job too. So what i could see it looks great.
However, there is a big point to the people for not having a demo or anything other than some pictures, some animations and some videos which showed menu, interaction with party, some walking/jumping/climbing and grass. After the what i called hasty and uninformative reboot (why thats my conclusion you have to search in this thread) to expect the people holding up to your ideas is a little bit much. There is not even a time window when to release something, and after using the discord since reboot (from the view of somebody who doesnt pay anymore) i personally fail to see the big jumps. As previously stated, i cant wrap my head around time management in developing a game, but i can do that for the jobs i had over the last years, and belive me i wouldnt have kept one of these if i couldnt at least estimate what time i need. Sure, manufacturing industry isnt game development, but having no clue when there could be something and asking to have faith keeps these discussions on.
To Mad_S, i hope you see this as a structured argument. I supportet them until the reboot, because i liked the walking simulator, slow pace update was shit to be blunt, but i knew what i got. Since then i could imagine whats going to be aimed for, even if i didnt ask for that (i was just a stupid Bloodbound who thought he gets all necessary infos on Patreon), but never had a chance to see and play it. You said its a lie to say there was no progress? Youre right, all they have to do is open paint, take a black line and its progress, good or bad. I dont say they do that, however i will say that the amount of time, the progress shown and lack of putting any date out gives people the right to tell their concerns. And i am not mad at anyone who does that disrespectful, even if i personally think that their points of view wont be regarded as valued because of that, thats something everyone has to decide for themself. For me, trust is earned, not something i give out for free. But believe me, if you want my personal opinion (or more like an emotional rant), ill gladly give you that, with the reminder that i put 364 bucks in this project and i am frustrated about many things regarding it. Until then, i hope i made a clear, nonranting post why you can see both side, but why i personally see it from a not so good point.
last edit after searching for faults in grammar, i just wanted to honor the search for Save files from Mighty, lost mine was to lazy to search the forum by myself, thanks dude!
As allways, thanks for bearing with my english

Last edited:
Reactions: qvg84630

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
If you are so aware of all the development, I invite you to share it here as you get any information from the developer: any post, image, video, whatever gives a clear preview of the game. At the moment there are 11 posts in 8 months... Mmmmm, little history.
There's video clips too. I know how to do images, but not the update videos on the custom quest maker, the AI following you, the inventory system, shops, and more. Come to think of it, there are some images on discord not here too. Why should i keep arseing myself to keep up with images if you're not going to make the effort to arese yourself to discord?

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Oh, you're assuming I think in eight months they've done nothing but one or two images? I was hoping not, man!!

However, I only addressed him with this topic; the developer himself has published "If you want the game to be made, you can support...", that is, you have paid, it has been cancelled... so keep paying and we'll see when...

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes