3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
No, in motion she is very clearly at a flat side on view and her boobs are still sticking out awkwardly because she isn't REALLY animmated, it's just a still image that has been tweened alot to make it kinda resemble movement. So you never actually see a change in perspective.

Even if she's standing still like in your pictures it still looks weird because boobs just don't look like that, it's freaky once you notice it.

It comes off as very amateurish and it's one of the things I'm hoping they've changed in the new version.
No, she doesn't really become flat side when in motion. Her upper torso remains the same while her hips change with each step which is very plausible but not quite a normal walking posture IRL but it still is a tweaked image to resemble movement. Which to be clear, is an appreciated change w the new design

However, the underlying truth is people don't really pay attention to walking animations for side scroller H games. The real focus belongs to H animations as it's the main content. A great example to this would be another H game called "Goons Raid Her"

Janky walk / run animations but overshadowed by the H scenes it has

"bOoBs DoNt LoOk LiKe ThAt"

1593469920405.png 1593469950265.png 1593470079270.png

Hmm.... Never realized all boobs must be in uniform to each other when it comes to appearance according to you

• Angry
Reactions: spammerkami

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
That is a false comparison and you know it. Those are all clearly 3/4 view or more while crystal is damn near entirely side on.

Does this look normal to you as well?

1593472223604.png

E: to be less aggressive and argumentative I should point out that it's entirely fine for preferring the first one. You aren't wrong to do so at all. I just take issue with trying to claim that the perspective is different than it is as a form of proof .

Last edited:

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I prefer the older one tbh. I like her curves more. In the new one her ass is really flat.

That said, there's supposed to be customization for her so if I can make her look more like the old version I'll be happy. I'd be really happy to support this project again as long as the updates are timely.
I like the new version except I agree she could have a little more of an ass. I don't like enormous, but a little closer to the old one would be nice. I think she looks mostly fine from the other angles, but the side view just looks too small.

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
I like the new version except I agree she could have a little more of an ass. I don't like enormous, but a little closer to the old one would be nice. I think she looks mostly fine from the other angles, but the side view just looks too small.
Well good news then about the ass. According to Vlad they're looking into changing the ass to be not quite as flat, but also not a shelf. That being said, I can't recall if that was an across the board change or if it would be a part of the customization options much like breast size will be.

Last edited:

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
That is a false comparison and you know it. Those are all clearly 3/4 view or more while crystal is damn near entirely side on.

Does this look normal to you as well?

View attachment 710933

E: to be less aggressive and argumentative I should point out that it's entirely fine for preferring the first one. You aren't wrong to do so at all. I just take issue with trying to claim that the perspective is different than it is as a form of proof.
The "false comparison" here would be needing to reference IRL bodies to fictional characters. All I've done is point out the logic behind your quip about it about how boobs dont look the way you would like

1593482012603.png 1593484857965.png

Just to let you know, I wholly do not care what you consider to be "normal" when it comes to fictional characters. You're setting on for a preposterous hill to die on when the realm of fictional characters; cartoons, anime, 3d and so on contain who have 4 fingers, various body proportions and / or unique characteristics ((some even for humans)).

I've played Goons Raid Her and while it's decent fap material, I'm constantly disappointed by the art design because it's like they took a 2D image of the character, cut it out, attached a single bone to each joint and then just ragdoll them around or stretch the image to make it look like they're moving. It's incredibly lazy design imo, but also very quick and easy. And a constant thing that bugs me is that apparently every guy in the game is simultaneously erect and flaccid at the same time because last I checked, when my dick gets hard, it doesn't flop around like a dead fish. It's stiff as a board and I can't bend it at all, especially not like that.
I honestly dont really mind it at all. I have an ability called Suspension of Disbelief. It's what got me through loving characters and shows like Hey Arnold!

1593485231934.png

Sure, aspects of GRH doesn't exactly reflect IRL, but that's not really a problem since the point is that it's fictional to begin with. Get past the barrier and enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
No, in motion she is very clearly at a flat side on view and her boobs are still sticking out awkwardly because she isn't REALLY animmated, it's just a still image that has been tweened alot to make it kinda resemble movement. So you never actually see a change in perspective.

Even if she's standing still like in your pictures it still looks weird because boobs just don't look like that, it's freaky once you notice it.

It comes off as very amateurish and it's one of the things I'm hoping they've changed in the new version.
View attachment kwalk2.mp4

And soon we'll get to the other angles. It'll look good, it'll just take time, because it's a really complex animation to reproduce for other angles.

We'll likely adjust the side-view/angled view butts a little bit when we start on the main game. But we've tweaked the back-facing butt:

Screenshot_1981.png

a7448133

Jan 31, 2018
No, she doesn't really become flat side when in motion. Her upper torso remains the same while her hips change with each step which is very plausible but not quite a normal walking posture IRL but it still is a tweaked image to resemble movement. Which to be clear, is an appreciated change w the new design

However, the underlying truth is people don't really pay attention to walking animations for side scroller H games. The real focus belongs to H animations as it's the main content. A great example to this would be another H game called "Goons Raid Her"

Janky walk / run animations but overshadowed by the H scenes it has

"bOoBs DoNt LoOk LiKe ThAt"

View attachment 710895 View attachment 710896 View attachment 710897

Hmm.... Never realized all boobs must be in uniform to each other when it comes to appearance according to you

HEY THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY WEBSITE

Reactions: Fyo

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
The new delay isnt surprising, but honestly sucks big times given the fact it was in "alpha" testing a week ago, is a tech demo so "keep your expectations down" mode all the time and now again "hard month" like in the days of the old version. It seems the #nsfw-krystal-apprecitation-center has a better output ATM. Sorry had to vent that out, maybe even more but that i will keep to myself.

On the other hand, interesting what a little bit of color can do with opinions. Kujas Art sticks out on every image in case of Krystal, respect for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Okay first, have you heard about moving the goal posts before? It's when you argue one thing (that the krystal was actually just being shown from slightly facing the camera so she doesn't have weird misshapen boobs at all) and then when you can't defend it you just claim what you REALLY meant was that people should suspend disbelief.

It's not a good look!

As a peace offering I brought you this gift.

May you learn from it.
Yikes

First, Krystal's posture topic and the other reply to the other user about how GRH's dicks bend amongst other animations regarding it's H scenes aren't the same thing

Second, try to not lump the reply to the other user into being about you. The shit is an embarrassing look

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Asymmetrical boobs look weird, end of.
You can post whatever arguments you want about asymmetry but at the end of the day people's brains are hardwired to go "that's weird!"
That's why people with high facial symmetry are considered to be highly attractive, whereas people with horribly deformed potato heads are considered to be ugly.

Krystal's bigger back boob was one of the first things I saw way back when LoK:R was first revealed, and has been something that has always bothered me since (granted, I have a really high spatial reasoning), and to me it's always spoiled the otherwise fantastic artwork.

It's a technical error, and I was looking at the old 8-direction gif of new krystal and noticed she had the same error, but looking at the different frames I understood what the error was (I can put these together if you want a further demonstration).
The back boob in the diagonal perspective is drawn in the exact same perspective as the side on view, that's what makes it freaky.

May 31, 2018
Remind me please - how long time ago was created , older version of the game? Nearly two years already passed?... And for all this time LOK Team collecting 15 or even 20 k dollars monthly, and I hope this was not an attempt to just make money ... Maybe I’m a pissimist, but the closer the output of the working demo version is, the more I feel the frustration ... I hope I'm wrong.

Not even close to what I would prefer, I was hopping it more similar in art to this game, but oh well... anyway thx for info, buddy.

R]
As I understand it, this is an experimental version, and the creator is just learning to work with code. In the future logical tasks are planned there, more animated plot, and maybe even inventory. I don’t know what will be realized from this, but the project was created with initially zero programming knowledge in just 2-3 months, so who knows what will be created in 2 years :)

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, for me personally I wouldn't Donate a single dollar until after they released some kind of content. The previous project doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I wholly do not care what you consider to be "normal" when it comes to fictional characters. You're setting on for a preposterous hill to die on when the realm of fictional characters; cartoons, anime, 3d and so on contain who have 4 fingers, various body proportions and / or unique characteristics ((some even for humans)).
I really have an issue with this argument. Yes, it's fictional. But that doesn't mean you can just do whatever to anatomy and it'll be fine. Sure, it doesn't have to be 100% anatomically correct, but I sure do expect you to complain as well when Krystal suddenly has an extra arm coming out of her ass or an eyeball on her foot. Anatomy does still matter. The basics will always remain, no matter the stylization.

Remind me please - how long time ago was created v0.8 Build (Public) , older version of the game? Nearly two years already passed?...
If you check the first post in this thread you can see that the last update was from 2019-07-08. So no, it's not been two years. Where do you even get two years from? Some posts earlier mentioned it almost being one year.

May 31, 2018
If you check the first post in this thread you can see that the last update was from 2019-07-08. So no, it's not been two years. Where do you even get two years from? Some posts earlier mentioned it almost being one year.
Yes you are right. But still, for the whole year, and with that experience in creating games that these developers had ...+ A lot of donation... The demo of their updated project should be worthwhile.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes