3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
Ahh yes the Legend of The Legend of Krystal, a game from last millennia!

What a time to see it return in our lifetime!

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
I think people here dont seem to understand that the Dev Team had to do everything again from zero and even had to learn a new programm for the game in which you will play the new version. You cant just use a picture you made 2 years ago and say "i put that into the game" and then its in.

While many things happened (check older patreon posts) they still got more people and still wanted to work on that game, because they really wanna do something good. I support them at patreon since 20 month and i always followed their threads where they stated what they are doing right now. They listened to what people on discord wanted krystal to be and everything needs to be programmed.

Lets just wait what they will release and if you dont support them on patreon or dont argue with other people in the discord channel what could be done better with the game (they are very active on discord and listen to people), then dont complain how long it takes. Anyway, even if youre not happy about how long it takes, just dont support it, its that easy.

I played all previous versions of the Game (all the old ones) which felt like unfinished or werent completed at all and iam excited that i can support them. I will patietly wait for the new game release and will probably continue supporting them on discord and patreon so that one day, maybe, a fully completed awesome game is there. I cant look in the future so everything i can do is wait.

Just some thoughts from me, think of it how you want but i probably wont answer if someone Quote or Reply this comment.

NeverKnow

Dec 21, 2017
MightyAltroll

Will the remake have a slow corruption style as the previous version? Anticipation of what comes next as a scene while doing those grind quests was sexy. Hope it stays the same.
I think someone has already asked this, like a month ago, and AItroll answer was "yes". There will be some sort of corruption, Krystal wont be a nymph\whore from the very beggining. But the process will be faster to exclude boring grinding of points. At least i hope so, not sure about the last part.

NeverKnow

Dec 21, 2017
And the devs definitely mentioned that one of their goals was to rework quests and stats progress to avoid eternal grinding. I liked the repeating quests in the 0.8 just until the moment when the stats stopped raising from different actions, and only one single scene once per day left. And it was still giving you, like, +5 points when you need 100 more.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
I think someone has already asked this, like a month ago, and AItroll answer was "yes". There will be some sort of corruption, Krystal wont be a nymph\whore from the very beggining. But the process will be faster to exclude boring grinding of points. At least i hope so, not sure about the last part.
I don't want it to be faster, I think it was almost perfect in 0.8 ... She was really only a nymph when she was forced to be and then she ended up liking it subconsciously. I think it was perfect. The Cenvir brainwashing into getting creampied, the BJ at the waterfall, the pot dragging tittyfuck, the things the Shaman told her at the beginning vs the later part of the game, the spanking with the leather etc.

The problem was that there wasn't a "skip" option. I don't need to see her drag the pot 30 days in a row, I just want to skip the cutscene and go straight to the interaction. Or washing the pot and bringing it to the waterfall. The one that made sense was the leather because you would get different interactions based on whether you failed or succeeded. But even an option *FAIL* *SUCCEED* could've made it less grindy although definitely not necessary.

May 29, 2018
And the devs mentioned that one of their goals was to rework quests and stats progress to avoid eternal grinding. I liked the repeating quests in the 0.8 right until the moment, when the stats stopped raising from different actions, and only one single scene once per day left. And it was still giving you, like, +5 points when you need 100 more.
Yeah, the stat raising needed a tweak. It took forever to get her to 200 submission for the old hag lol

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
my question is simple why they remake it a unfinished product that everyone liked? did they had legal problems or inner circle problems did the artist leave can someone explain to me why a great concept has been completely change when the game wasn't even finish and far into the development?

im not liking this new concept at all what the hell is going on

Reactions: dragonsix6969

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Because the code was spaghetti and everytime they tried to add anything they had to go back and rewrite old code because the base was unstable. The game was nowhere close to finished anyway and continuing to build on an unsteady base is just going to get worse and worse.

Reactions: Baxti

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
MightyAltroll

Will the remake have a slow corruption style as the previous version? Anticipation of what comes next as a scene while doing those grind quests was sexy. Hope it stays the same.
Yes and no. We're going to speed it up a little bit for the sake of quantity, and gameplay mechanics. There needs to be less grind, and I think most people agree. The way we plan currently for the lust system is more as a 'currency', you have a maximum percentage of lust daily, and you regenerate a certain percentage of that maximum until it is capped. In order to reach the maximum percentage, you'd have to use things that increase your lust, such as becoming berry drunk, or being aroused by something, foreplay, etc. This lust will determine what you can do, and you'll be able to raise the maximum percentage over time.

So for instance, let's say you have 20% maximum lust at the beginning, and you have around 7% regenerated after an in-game day. This means in order to do a handjob which requires 10% lust, then you'd need to get aroused, or eat a berry, or something of that sort. Then perform it. The handjob won't satisfy Krys, and may in fact make her even more aroused, so she could end up with 20% maximum lust, which would then allow her to do something slightly more lewd. You could then spec into your lust which would get you maybe 40% maximum lust which then allows you to do more things. This kind of RPG style system limits how many sexual encounters you can do daily, and puts a universal cap on your progression, that way no matter where you go in the world, the sex acts have a progression.

The exceptions would be things like exchanging sex for favors or being blackmailed, which wouldn't require lust.

See above.

I don't want it to be faster, I think it was almost perfect in 0.8 ... She was really only a nymph when she was forced to be and then she ended up liking it subconsciously. I think it was perfect. The Cenvir brainwashing into getting creampied, the BJ at the waterfall, the pot dragging tittyfuck, the things the Shaman told her at the beginning vs the later part of the game, the spanking with the leather etc.

The problem was that there wasn't a "skip" option. I don't need to see her drag the pot 30 days in a row, I just want to skip the cutscene and go straight to the interaction. Or washing the pot and bringing it to the waterfall. The one that made sense was the leather because you would get different interactions based on whether you failed or succeeded. But even an option *FAIL* *SUCCEED* could've made it less grindy although definitely not necessary.
The quests will be tweaked to make it more fun, and we do want skip options where possible.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
The lust mechanic actually sounds awesome! Keep up the great work guys and do what you must. Make the game you’d be proud of. I’m sure there’s a lot of people that are interested in this that just don’t comment much like myself.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Thanks for the detalied response. Really excited to see the remake.

The handjob won't satisfy Krys, and may in fact make her even more aroused, so she could end up with 20% maximum lust, which would then allow her to do something slightly more lewd.
This is probably the most exciting thing for me. Seeing different variations of same scenes based on corruption or lust level is fucking awesome. Not only you see the corruption progress better with these type of scenes, it probably also helps with the development, since same assets are used to create more content, you know. Some of the games (devs) on this site don't take this into mind much and acts like new content = entirely different scenes. Not progressing the same scenes with slight variations and new writing is just a waste imo.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Well it's a tech demo, there's not a lot to talk about. The sex scene is fine, though could do with some polish and maybe an option to zoom in a bit. Wasn't sure if you were supposed to go past the two pressure plates, managed to move the chest onto one but couldn't find a way to get someone to stand on the other long enough to get through the gate, or another object to drag onto it. The hunger system has me somewhat wary, exploration and long dialog trees don't mesh well with a time limit. Oh, and can we have uniform ledges? It's always annoying when you can fall off some ledges but not others, one or the other please.
On the positive side the front facing walk animation looks good, and set's war story while possibly a bit wordy does a decent job of providing some backstory without feeling like forced exposition.

EDIT: ah, so there was an option to get a follower to stand on the other. I tried switching to her but didn't see the option, presumably something that will be covered in a tutorial in the actual game

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes