3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
Why do you welcome the abandonment of a game project?
Because this game sucks more dick than a cheap hooker on Hollywood Boulevard. The game has shit controls, a level of grind that rivals Final Fantasy level grinding, and for being in development since 2015, it has a thimble's worth of content in relationship to the amount of development time. Good riddance I say; hopefully with their new attempt, they can actually finish the game this time around.

Jun 21, 2017
I just learned that game existed (cause of the new one). Can someone give me a link to a guide how to unlock the scene, i didn't find any good walkthrough for the last version.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
ngl this game is a lot better than the ''remake'' they scraped the good one to make a crappy one..dont know why they abandoned this one and there is a lot to read back but i wont bother with it

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Actually, most of the work was done the first year and possibly a quarter. The other nine months before they decided to restart development were less productive because of personal reasons.

In any case, it doesn't make much sense to guesstimate/compare times, because the number of staff and scope of both versions are very different.
Yeah, fair enough. But still, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Yeah, fair enough. But still, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
I meant that we'll have to wait another year for it to get abandoned again. I've seen so many games tank and you'd have to actively try and not see the signs in this specimen. They make a metric ass-ton of money from Patreon with nearly 2000 patrons but I can't tell what they're spending it on, it also adds to know that they've privated how much they make through patreon, god knows why. Hopefully Im wrong, but I sure wouldn't count on it.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Living, for starters. Things like rent and food cost money.
Are you trying to say that they're spending ima say around 75000$ (keep in mind this number is pretty generous) a year on living cost? I know they're gonna deny that they make that much but that's around the average just under 2000 patrons get you and they've private how much they make for a reason. Furthermore, Yandev makes more progress on his game and he has 4x less than that amount to play around with.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I've been trying to find some posts that would tell me exactly what happened to the game (I didn't follow it for a while) but there's just too many posts. Could any kind sould tell me in short why they've started it again with a less attractive characters? Did their artist abandoned them or something so they've had to start from scratch?

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
I've been trying to find some posts that would tell me exactly what happened to the game (I didn't follow it for a while) but there's just too many posts. Could any kind sould tell me in short why they've started it again with a less attractive characters? Did their artist abandoned them or something so they've had to start from scratch?
They were/are rebuilding it from scratch, c. .
There even are a tech demo and some gif/mp4 preview files.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes