3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Abelius and Kuja have already debunked the theory that Abelius' code was bad several times in this thread, among other explanations why the project changed directions. I think your idea of having a FAQ on the OP is not a bad idea, tbh.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
can anyone fill me in with the reason why the devs abandoned this one and decided to go for a new project?
man idk why they do this shit(milking ppl on patreon? undone our project and do this again or milking ppl on patreon in years without COMPLITE project. Maybe they just a greedy morons.i dont blame they its smart move. 1 way to stop this - dont become a patron. dont give money every month...
p.s. sorry for lame skill in english, i must believe u understand what i say...

sherrwood

Aug 31, 2020
Any idea how to enter gallery in 0.8? I found a video with gallery but dont have any idea how to enter.

a7448133

Jan 31, 2018
man idk why they do this shit(milking ppl on patreon? undone our project and do this again or milking ppl on patreon in years without COMPLITE project. Maybe they just a greedy morons.i dont blame they its smart move. 1 way to stop this - dont become a patron. dont give money every month...
p.s. sorry for lame skill in english, i must believe u understand what i say...

Some games have a pretty solid team that gives regular updates, like Something Unlimited or 4 Elements Trainer, but you have to find them and be careful who you give money to. That's why this site is nice. I can check out interesting games and keep tabs on them to see if they're updating without having to pay for it. If I like the project, I support it. Otherwise, I probably never look at it again.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Some games have a pretty solid team that gives regular updates, like Something Unlimited or 4 Elements Trainer, but you have to find them and be careful who you give money to. That's why this site is nice. I can check out interesting games and keep tabs on them to see if they're updating without having to pay for it. If I like the project, I support it. Otherwise, I probably never look at it again.
Spoken like a sage.

I have not supported this game through patreon. But, I have not supported anything on patreon either, so It's not just LoK:Rebirth I have not supported. Some peeps do not have the abundance of money to frivolously spend on.

But...I still support the game by remaining positive. Sure, I have no stakes in the game, but I suppose that's part of the reason why I can wait and relax.
If I had put money into this, would I be upset? Probably at myself for donating too early, but I would get over it and say it's a lesson learned.
Would I donate to them now having learned that lesson? Probably yes after a waiting period. I'm constantly seeing works done here and there, so there is progress going on, that much is for sure.

So what do I mean by supporting the game by remaining positive? Well, there are all sorts of things you can do without involving money (of course that need is tied to electric bills and internet needed to do these things.)
You can spread the word. You can help post the teasers and products going forward. You can help clear up confusions with misunderstandings by other parties. You can join the community and grow with others.

Games are pretty central to most peoples lives, there is a lot of passion involved. Passion can quickly escalate when challenged. It's about being positive with that passion.

Reactions: Artix0
D

Deleted member 2054500

Seems like they came back with an update?
Edit: That's the new tech demo. You can't even quit and it forces you to use a launcher. I also can't get above 30 FPS on a RX 580.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2018
Found it! If you go onto their yiff page and filter it to files, it's called the 'Anim Lab'.

Yeah, they had nearly all needed animations already in the end of 2014, but, possible, decide to *stretch* project creation ( Although they will deny it in every possible way - the whole situation is too suspicious)...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Artix0

Trampa

May 17, 2018
Is there any walkthrough of this game to get all the scenes? Or at least can you tell me how many scenes this game has or which npcs have scenes

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes