3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Not exactly, since it must offer the same content as the previous version to be a new version of the same game. Maybe when we get to see it we can talk about it, until then...

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Not exactly, it does not have to offer the same content. Game mechanics can change during it's development. If a game were being built privately and we never knew it were different than before, we'd call it the same.

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
Is bread 2.0 still not bread? The game still has the idioms, heart, spirit, and general vibe of each other. same devs and such, it's just a new version of the same game.
nop Abelius is gone, and kuja want to do more rpg game than a sex game

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
nop Abelius is gone, and kuja want to do more rpg game than a sex game
Iir, the game was always going to have fighting and rpg mechanics, it just never got there.

Edit: oh yea yeah, the Abelius being gone. Unfortunately, that's the stark nature of business. People come and go in companies, turn over rates and such. Used to work for Toyota, that I did. But no more. Toyota is still however, Toyota, and they still make their product (I think?)

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownStalker

Pikant

Lead Spine animator for LOK Rebirth
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Will there be an updated guide added to the thread?
No updated guide of the old 0.8 version of course, yes to a new guide of the new version once we have a complete quest for you to play. We are building an in game guide section, we'll see about a proper walktrough as there are some amazing people who are already writing guides.

Reactions: elbollon
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone got a save for 0.8 or at least somewhere further along than 0.4? And before you tell me to look through the thread, I spent the last 15-20 minutes looking through this thread page by page for any save games and haven't found any other than the one from 0.4 that's like 2 years old that's linked on the first page. No save games, just lots of salt and very disappointed/frustrated people. Most of it seemed pretty justified as well.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

g774

Mar 30, 2018
I know this version of the game is more or less abandoned, but i have a question regardless, in the code i noticed dialogue for a Nemiri and Kantir scene and i was wondering if its actually in the game and that we havent found the progression trigger for it, or is it just something that was not fully finished.

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
I know this version of the game is more or less abandoned, but i have a question regardless, in the code i noticed dialogue for a Nemiri and Kantir scene and i was wondering if its actually in the game and that we havent found the progression trigger for it, or is it just something that was not fully finished.
A whole series of scenes between kantir and neimiri of sex-hate had been planned, but it was not carried out because patreon almost erased them for "rape" so they lowered his tone, but then it happened that Kuja abandoned abelius and lok : rebirth 0.8

May 31, 2018
A whole series of scenes between kantir and neimiri of sex-hate had been planned, but it was not carried out because patreon almost erased them for "rape" so they lowered his tone, but then it happened that Kuja abandoned abelius and lok : rebirth 0.8
This is the first time I hear this news, but if this is true - it explains a lot ... The abandoned version is really full of moments that can be classified as *sex-hate*, especially with an old female lizard... And I'm sure that the game was planned for many more such moments... But on the other hand ... There are quite a few creators on Patreon who draw violence and even *guro* - but no one touches them ... And this is extremely strange ...

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes