3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
This is the first time I hear this news, but if this is true - it explains a lot ... The abandoned version is really full of moments that can be classified as *sex-hate*, especially with an old female lizard... And I'm sure that the game was planned for many more such moments... But on the other hand ... There are quite a few creators on Patreon who draw violence and even *guro* - but no one touches them ... And this is extremely strange ...
Patreon is rather inconsistent with upholding their rules. They nailed Lilith's Throne for incest, yet they're okay with the dozens of other projects that cover that genre. Same goes for bestiality; They've been letting Predation operate for years on there with dog fucking fully in tow. Some of them get around this by hosting uncensoring patches outside of patreon (a tactic employed by Kagura Games for their h-titles on Steam), which is hilarious, yet effective. It reminds me of how Pachinko parlors in Japan get around gambling laws by rewarding players with vouchers that they could exchange for money at separate establishments.

May 31, 2018
Patreon is rather inconsistent with upholding their rules. They nailed Lilith's Throne for incest, yet they're okay with the dozens of other projects that cover that genre. Same goes for bestiality; They've been letting Predation operate for years on there with dog fucking fully in tow. Some of them get around this by hosting uncensoring patches outside of patreon (a tactic employed by Kagura Games for their h-titles on Steam), which is hilarious, yet effective. It reminds me of how Pachinko parlors in Japan get around gambling laws by rewarding players with vouchers that they could exchange for money at separate establishments.
That doesn't sound fun. And I don't think that the LOK team plans to use similar methods to circumvent the bans, since they have already come under the *gun* of the moderators. But I hope this will not be the reason that their new game will be too * cartoonish *, and they will leave room for serious situations involving sexual content ...

g774

Mar 30, 2018
A whole series of scenes between kantir and neimiri of sex-hate had been planned, but it was not carried out because patreon almost erased them for "rape" so they lowered his tone, but then it happened that Kuja abandoned abelius and lok : rebirth 0.8
well thats unfortunate and abit lame, but at least we got good ol Christian cooking minigames to look forward to in the new new new new one :p.

pls dont hurt me :(.

smile7171

Mar 21, 2021
0.8V에서 존중, 정욕 및 복종의 한계는 무엇입니까?
존중은 199에서, 정욕은 499에서, 제출은 365에서 중단됩니다.

smile7171

Mar 21, 2021
english man
Which version of this picture is it?
How can I see the scene?

What are the limits of respect, lust, and obedience at 0.8 V?
Respect stops at 199, lust stops at 499, obedience stops at 365.

Is there any save file with all the scenes of 0.8v open?

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
can someone explain what is going on i read the lasted coments and some say its back and anothers says its abandoned i go to LOK patreon and see a 1.0.1 ver and

"""""Old Versions v0.8 Build (Public) (Last updated June 2, 2020) """""

so the 1.0.1 is a new game or just a new ver of LOK rebirth i m so confused

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
can someone explain what is going on i read the lasted coments and some say its back and anothers says its abandoned i go to LOK patreon and see a 1.0.1 ver
oh so they abandon this "game" because some patreon rules fuck god lord thanks LOK team dont abandon the project its not the first project i see get abandoned because some bad or shit rules of patreon its aren't easy to change all the project in the middle of it

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
oh so they abandon this "game" because some patreon rules fuck god lord thanks LOK team dont abandon the project its not the first project i see get abandoned because some bad or shit rules of patreon its aren't easy to change all the project in the middle of it
yes, just why do we need a new one now ... this game is better

Reactions: Dark Ash Fur

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So every single link I tried was either dead or blocked for some reason. Is anyone else having this issue?

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I recently played the newest version from the Patreon (back to 2D Side-scroller) now real content yet only technical demo as far as I gathered. Some dialogue, walking gathering stuff, some animations, menu, inventory etc etc.

However the biggest problem (and I think I said that before) is not the technical stuff that is actually impressive it is the ambition) which is connceted to the technical stuff. They approach the project with Trello, Discord all the shit in the world and drive it straight into a wall. The old games were that due to the era and technical limitations the landscape of JO games has changed since then. The are trying to do something that is utterly misguided. IMHO I would just create art and develop a VN with branching paths and some limited minigames depending on the jobs etc. It is ART/Animation and story that drive the big games here. (LOP is another vehicle that is stuck in the past in terms of mechanics). This project is over three years old and the have less material than some 1 person projects.

Would love to see this come back and thrive, other than this there seems to be only Panthea that is similar in tone/genre. However that game has shit the bed too.

tharad

Nov 11, 2017
Which version of this picture is it?
How can I see the scene?

What are the limits of respect, lust, and obedience at 0.8 V?
Respect stops at 199, lust stops at 499, obedience stops at 365.

Is there any save file with all the scenes of 0.8v open?
I want to know about this pic too. I recently found its video and want this version.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes