4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
In the translator notes, the translator says they compressed the image files, now is it possible to download an uncompressed version of the game? I have OCD about image quality :rolleyes:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
game was really good, shame it was so short, they seemed to put in a lot of costumes and lust meter and all but hardly any of the costumes actually had real use
Also I wish a lot more scenes let you choose who would be in it or maybe swap it in a new game+ but over all really good
Anyone know other ankoku games that are as polished as this one? i tried the 2 special operations one and the 2 high school ones

Last edited:

kuwilimi

Jul 26, 2019
game was really good, shame it was so short, they seemed to put in a lot of costumes and lust meter and all but hardly any of the costumes actually had real use
Also I wish a lot more scenes let you choose who would be in it or maybe swap it in a new game+ but over all really good
Anyone know other ankoku games that are as polished as this one? i tried the 2 special operations one and the 2 high school ones
Actualu costumes have use and there lots of scenes, you just need to explore more.
For example you can use bikini armor in forest location, there will be scene with flower.
Also when on this location u will beat bandits and come back to sleep in tent, they will still your sword and also there will be sex scene. After that you can go to town and go to inn. There will be merchant that will sell that sword for high price. Merchant will say about bandits in bar. In bar you can drink with them, there will be one end with hanging boy or u can go to shed and see sex scene. Also u can go there multiple times to see different scenes.

There is also task in guild to fuck with minister. You can send girl here or get 80 lust for boy and send boy there. Then you can go second time there and he will say about maiden costume (which you can get from inn after low price cabin scenes). And there will be another end.

I can say that there is a lot of hidden scenes and uses for costumes. Game will not be short once you will get all scenes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Actualu costumes have use and there lots of scenes, you just need to explore more.
For example you can use bikini armor in forest location, there will be scene with flower.
Also when on this location u will beat bandits and come back to sleep in tent, they will still your sword and also there will be sex scene. After that you can go to town and go to inn. There will be merchant that will sell that sword for high price. Merchant will say about bandits in bar. In bar you can drink with them, there will be one end with hanging boy or u can go to shed and see sex scene. Also u can go there multiple times to see different scenes.

There is also task in guild to fuck with minister. You can send girl here or get 80 lust for boy and send boy there. Then you can go second time there and he will say about maiden costume (which you can get from inn after low price cabin scenes). And there will be another end.

I can say that there is a lot of hidden scenes and uses for costumes. Game will not be short once you will get all scenes
Hey, yeah i got all the costumes and scenes but im just saying 1 costume for a short scene pretty much but still short imo, still a good game and i enjoyed it for what it was even if it limited which character was for which scene etc

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
this game was pretty damn good, wish there were more scenes where the one of them sees the other in an embarrassing sex act, like the flower vines etc

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes