4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
anyone can share some gains with this kind of art? big fan and i can't find more like this. thanks for the help in advance :D

Jul 23, 2017
If I've missed some tags, lemme know, I'll add them.
One of the tags is wrong, you don't actually play as the female character nor even control her actions.

Basically you play solely as Shin (male protagonist) who is also a trap. Accompanying Shin is Michu his girlfriend, most of the h-scenes in the game involve Shin with gay sex. While the rest of the content if Shin is physically there he can watch his girlfriend get fucked (NTR).

But you never control Michu and if Shin himself is not present you don't even see the h-scene involving Michu. So you might want to remove female protagonist tag as you never control or see the game from the girlfriends' perspective. You always control the male character and see the game entirely from his perspective.

Jul 23, 2017
so.... is there a way i can only let the girl fucked?
In terms of actual event related scenes - no

In terms of combat rape - yes. If you equip the promise ring on Shin he will never get combat raped though I don't see the point of this as 90% of the content in the game is focused on Shin and involves gay sex. 10% of the content is NTR where Shin sees Michu get raped or is there and Shin and Michu get raped together.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so.... is there a way i can only let the girl fucked?
Non-NTR is unavoidable.

One of the tags is wrong, you don't actually play as the female character nor even control her actions.

Basically you play solely as Shin (male protagonist) who is also a trap. Accompanying Shin is Michu his girlfriend, most of the h-scenes in the game involve Shin with gay sex. While the rest of the content if Shin is physically there he can watch his girlfriend get fucked (NTR).

But you never control Michu and if Shin himself is not present you don't even see the h-scene involving Michu. So you might want to remove female protagonist tag as you never control or see the game from the girlfriends' perspective. You always control the male character and see the game entirely from his perspective.
Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone know of more games like this with the male receiving bad ends or mid battle h-scenes? The sexualized armor is a great touch too!

Reactions: PofB
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes