4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
You travel with both most of the time. But you can give a ring to one of them or both that makes them immune to H-attacks.
Thanks, one last question. When it says Multiple Endings, is it actually multiple endings or are they considering losing to a monster as an Ending.

Some Games have that Multiple Ending tag but there is only Losing or finishing the game.

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks, one last question. When it says Multiple Endings, is it actually multiple endings or are they considering losing to a monster as an Ending.

Some Games have that Multiple Ending tag but there is only Losing or finishing the game.
Oh it has multiple endings.

Been a while but I remember at least three:

The bad ending where you choose to submit to the villain.

The regular good ending where you get to go home but both characters are complete sex addicts and their relationship is basically over. There are definitely variations on that ending based on corruption.

Then there's a secret boss monster if you do some of the sidequests. If you kill it you unlock the true happy ending.

Last edited:

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry guys, dumb question: Is there a way to avoid all content from the boy and just watching the girl's events? The art looks great, but those parts about the boy are not for me.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Sorry guys, dumb question: Is there a way to avoid all content from the boy and just watching the girl's events? The art looks great, but those parts about the boy are not for me.
Lots of events seem to have bias toward the boy, but in the fight, you can keep the boy wearing the ring in the equipment that you get from the start to keep him out of trouble. Otherwise, look for a full save in the thread and just browse for the events you prefer to see.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes